- Freedom Rally expects large crowd Saturday. Brentwood, California - 133
- 09:39 ET BDev Ventures General Partner hosts an integration dinner for breakthrough entrepreneurs and changemakers
- TVS Main Street Network.Com Adds Ozark Jubilee, Star Route, and Jubilee USA Classic Country TV Net
An established office in the San Diego area, North Park Chiropractic was built and founded in 1952 by Dr. Amanda's grandfather. Growing up in a family full of chiropractors, Dr. Amanda knew she wanted to continue the family legacy by the time she was in third grade. She is a third generation Chiropractor. Her father just retired at the end of August 2021, and now Dr. Amanda and her sister, Dr. Brook, are excited to be taking over the practice.
Located at 4380 Felton Street in San Diego, CA, North Park Chiropractic offers exceptional patient care. Dr. Amanda uses an arsenal of treatment approaches on the whole body. From spinal and extremity adjustments, athletic rehabilitation, car accident recovery, TMJ work, muscle therapy, segmental traction, stretching, deep tissue massage and much more to get her patients back to enjoying their day-to-day life. Dr. Amanda is an advocate of proper nutrition and exercise as a baseline for health, and works with her patients to transform their spinal pain and increase health awareness for their whole bodies.
More on The Californer
- ProjectLibre usage in 1,500 Universities: mission promoting Project Management worldwide
- THINKWARE to Spotlight Dash Cam Product Lineup at SEMA 2021 in Las Vegas
- CarbonWorx & Biochar Now Redefine Natural Carbon Removal in The Wild Unleashing Carbon Futures At Scale
- San Jose: San José Joins Nationwide Coalition to Urge National Highway Transportation Safety Administration to Adopt Stronger Federal Fuel Economy Standards
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #184 - COVID-19 Response and Recovery
In order to stay up to date in her field of expertise, Dr. Amanda is associated with the California Chiropractic Association, San Diego County Chiropractic Society, and the Alumni Association of Los Angeles College of Chiropractic. Awards and recognitions for her acclaimed work include America's Best Chiropractors (2020), The Leading Physicians of the World - Top Chiropractor (2020), and Find a Top Doc - Top Doctor (2020).
Dr. Amanda has always been an advocate for philanthropic work, and she was afforded the opportunity to go on a chiropractic humanitarian trip to Cochabamba, Bolivia. While in Bolivia, Dr. Amanda treated people of all ages, working out of a local school and a military base operation.
Dr. Amanda believes that learning is a life-long pursuit and continues to regularly attend seminars, classes, and public speaking events to ensure every one of her patients receives the best possible care.
More on The Californer
- Blackground Records 2.0 Announces 2 Sisters as President and Head of Publicity
- 17:21 ET Bagel Bites, GCN Launch "Unexpected Combinations" Relay Race with FaZe H1ghSky1, Ghost Blake, Lucky Chamu, TSM Co1azo
- City of Thousand Oaks Announces Emergency Grants for Local Arts Groups
- eNubia 2nd Annual Commercializing African Innovation Forum (CAIF) in partnership with African Union
- At Oakland Health Clinic, Governor Newsom Receives Moderna Booster, Encourages Eligible Californians to Get their COVID Booster to Keep Immunity Strong
On a personal note, Dr. Amanda enjoys spending time with her husband, Chris, and her miniature Australian shepherd, Jaxx. She loves to exercise outside, dance, explore the gorgeous San Diego beaches, and cook organic meals.
Follow her on Instagram & Facebook @NorthParkChiropractic
For more information, visit www.northparkchiropractic.com.
Contact: Katherine Green , 516-825-5634, [email protected]
SOURCE Continental Who's Who
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Subir Chowdhury awarded UK's prestigious Manufacturing Gold Medal
- Best Places to Work in Dallas, TX
- 08:44 ET Nammex Achieves a Breakthrough in Mushroom Cultivation
- How to use the Google chat messaging application
- Local Career and Resume Expert Says Job Market Improving for New Graduates
- 05:12 ET Medicare Open Enrollment Choices Like the Silver&Fit® Program Offer Affordable Gym Memberships through Medicare Advantage
- Imagine the Possibilities; 60% of California progressive parents support Education Choice
- 1,256 Colored Shape NFTs Just Sold Out In One Hour
- Freedom Rally expects large crowd Saturday. Brentwood, California
- How do I avail to fix Facebook feeds not updating issues?
- ProjectLibre 5,500,000 Download Milestone on all 7 continents
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 10.26.21
- Mainly Mozart Youth Orchestra Hosts Solo Competition
- Meditation Hacks If You Can't Sit Still
- ALWAYS PATSY CLINE at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- 18:05 ET The Kendrick Brothers' SHOW ME THE FATHER Releases On Digital And DVD December 7
- San Jose: Media Advisory: November Park Volunteer Events
- Project & Cost Management Consulting Inc Chooses ARES PRISM Software for Project Controls & Reporting
- San Jose: : City of San José Department of Transportation Awarded Grant From the Office of Traffic Safety for Bicycle and Pedestrian Safety Program
- Bob Holz to release new album featuring John Mclaughlin, Jean Luc Ponty, Darryl Jones and Randy Brecker