- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day - 452
- Waterside Productions Announces Said E. Dawlabani's New Book "The Light of Ishtar"
- Paul Sinacore Casting Shines Spotlight On "Friends: The Reunion" as Diversity Backlash Continues
Responsive Launch II is a multilateral effort between various DoD launch stakeholders, including DIU, the Space and Missile Systems Center Rocket Systems Launch Program, and the DoD Space Test Program. Within this Area of Interest, DIU sought solutions that increased flexibility to place payloads in their "mission-designated orbits" with minimal delay. This capability is key to achieving "responsive space access, mobility, and logistics" as outlined by the United States Space Force.
"ABL is proud to partner with the full team that has come together to meet this need," notes ABL President Dan Piemont. "We have designed our systems to provide responsive capabilities since day one, and this effort exemplifies how rapidly developed commercial capabilities can be leveraged to meet emerging DoD needs. Our systems will provide access to space when and where needed, without making any compromises on performance or cost."
More on The Californer
- Edison International Declares Q2 Dividends
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #165 - COVID-19 Response and Recovery
- San Jose Mayor, City Council Unanimously Approve Acting City Manager for 10th Largest City in the Nation
- Confluent Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Cryptsoft's KMIP technology strengthens security in Networked Energy Services' Advanced Metering Infrastructure solutions
ABL will utilize its purpose-built launch vehicle (RS1) and deployable ground systems (GS0) for the DIU Responsive Launch II mission. RS1 and GS0's rapid, flexible operations ensure that launch can respond to disruptions in the existing space architecture. ABL has focused on adaptive manufacturing and production and offers capabilities at low-cost. Together, this enables users to focus on the mission at-hand.
"We designed RS1 and GS0 to enable unique responsive launch missions," said ABL Chief Executive Officer, Harry O'Hanley. "We're excited to partner with DIU to demonstrate responsive launch operations and deliver new capabilities to the U.S. Government."
ABL is performing on multiple awards with partners across SMC, AFRL, and other groups within the US Government, national security community, and intelligence community. ABL's DIU Responsive Launch II award – one of multiple awards under the Responsive Launch II project – builds on a growing portfolio of responsive launch efforts, which center mission needs. Using RS1 and GS0, ABL's flexible approach can help to activate new launch capabilities globally.
More on The Californer
- SOS Hydration Partners With Original 'Shark' Kevin Harrington
- San Francisco: Mayor Breed Announces Historic Relaunch of The City's LGBTQI+ Advisory Committee on Pride Week
- SkyWest Airlines and SJVC Relaunch Apprenticeship Program
- Mayor London Breed Celebrates Completion of San Francisco's New Seismically Safe Emergency Medical Services Station No. 49, Home of The City's Ambulance Fleet
- The Power of Three: Helios Bioelectronics, GattaCo, and iAssay Unite to Clobber Infectious Disease
About ABL Space Systems
Founded in 2017, ABL develops low-cost launch vehicles and launch systems for the small satellite industry. ABL is headquartered in El Segundo, California, U.S. To learn more, visit www.ablspacesystems.com.
SOURCE ABL Space Systems
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Hims & Hers Expands Hair Growth Offerings with Launch of Minoxidil 5% Foam
- Gamma Zeta Boulé Foundation Raises $190,000, Awards $83,000 in Scholarships to Eight Graduating Senior L.A.M.P. Mentor Program Mentees and Recognizes Three L.A.M.P. Mentees Selected as Boulé Scholars
- AdsWizz New Audio Attribution Solution Delivers Positive Results for Advertisers
- Cloud Gaming Market Size To Expand At 48.2% CAGR By 2027, Owing To Rising Investments In 5G Technology & Admittance To Several Games On Cloud At Reasonable Prices | Million Insights
- Infogain Recognized as 2nd Fastest Growing Company in Everest Group Engineering Services Top 50™ 2021
- thredUP Releases Its Ninth Annual Resale Report with First-Ever Impact Section
- Lamorinda Realtor Judy Sin Brokers Difficult Deal On Home With 2 Months Of Renovations Left
- As Mobile Usage Skyrockets, Nearly Half of Consumers Do Not Protect Personal Data
- California: Governor Newsom Declares State of Emergency for Madera and Mariposa Counties Due to January Wind Event
- Sintilimab in Combination with Chemotherapy Meets Overall Survival Primary Endpoint in the Global Phase 3 ORIENT-15 Study for the First-Line Treatment of Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Second Sight Medical Products Announces Pricing of Public Offering
- Maleimide Activated OVA-Peptide Conjugation Kit
- Meet Dr. Karen Tran-Harding - Creator, Host & Producer of MEDICAL HEROES
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and Supervisor Rafael Mandelman Introduce Legislation to Expand LGBTQ Data Collection for City Employees and Applicants
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Announces Investigation of MicroStrategy Incorporated (MSTR) on Behalf of Investors
- Innovaccer Partners With Perception Health to Power Smart Referral Management With Predictive Analytics
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®
- Innovative Tour of the Elkhorn Slough
- Surface Optics Awarded NAVAIR SBIR Grant to Develop Multispectral Imaging System for Detectio
- San Jose: : Fireworks 'Just Not Worth It' – Celebrate Safely this Fourth of July