- Melekel translates an inheritance from a distant past in new album titled Ancient Legacy
- Insure.com Names the Best Auto, Home, Life and Health Insurance Companies for 2023
- Justine Kelly Joins Jenny Craig as Executive Chef and Vice President of Culinary Strategy
MELBOURNE, Australia, Jan. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Abrand Jeans is announcing today its first-ever global, 'Next Icons Model Search' in partnership with Urban Outfitters and Precision MGMT, where the brand is calling all 'up and coming' models, influencers, all genders across the globe to submit their best model walk for a chance to be the next face of Abrand Jeans. The winner of this competition will win a $50,000 AUD / $35,000 USD cash prize, a modeling contract and a photo-shoot in a dream location.
The 'Next Icons Model Search' will start today at 5pm PST / 8pm EST where applicants may submit a runway walk wearing Abrand's Jeans via TikTok using the #AbrandNextIcons sound and hashtags. As a result of the partnership with Urban Outfitters, applicants have the opportunity to purchase or try on Abrand Jeans at select Urban Outfitters where they can film their submission in-store to make the competition as accessible as possible. The best runway walks showing the talents' personality will provide a better chance of heading to the next round!
More on The Californer
- Two Long Beach COVID-19 Testing and Vaccine Clinics to Relocate and Expand Operations
- Moorpark College to Launch Bachelor's Degree in Applied Biomanufacturing
- LA County Launches Fair Chance Hiring Program to Give System-Impacted Individuals an Equal Chance at Employment
- Workforce Development Board of Ventura County Invites Public Comments On Regional And Local Plans
- SUNCITY ADVISING Selected To Be A Part Of Google Ads Planning Advisory Council
Head to abrandjeans.com starting today at 5pm PST / 8pm EST to submit your vote and select your favorite applicants. Voting will be open to the public.
The top 50 voted entries from Los Angeles, New York, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland and Sweden, will be invited to join an in-person casting. Applicants who are successful in proceeding to Round 2 will greet a panel of judges from Precision MGMT & Abrand Jeans who will select the Top 6 Finalists to win a flight to Los Angeles, hotel accommodation, a studio photoshoot and an event with their fellow finalists.
The Top 6 Finalists campaign will be released globally in April 2023. Voting will re-open to the public to select the single finalist who will win and become Abrand Jeans 'The' Next Icons Model.
The global winner will be announced in July and will win the major prize pack, including: a Precision MGMT model contract, be paid AUD $50,000 / $35,000 USD cash prize and be featured as the hero single talent in the global campaign.
The global winner's campaign and photo shoot from the dream destination will go live in October 2023 and be featured in select Urban Outfitters stores.
About The Abrand:
Abrand is a contemporary denim brand committed to delivering the hottest denim trends, however we do so with lasting quality in mind. Garments that can be worn for years, beat fast fashion every time. That's our responsible choice. We love denim, that's why our jeans are so great.
More on The Californer
- My Lineage Proudly Supports Knights of Heroes
- Long Beach: City Announces Visual Improvement Grants Available for Small Businesses Impacted by Crime and Vandalism
- Kettering College Selects YuJa Enterprise Video Platform to Serve Students Pursuing Health Science Education
- $10,000 Grant From Palm Springs Women In Film & Television!s Filmmakers Lab And Stage 32
- 10 reasons why its intelligent to work with a Shopify partner to build Shopify Websites
Abrand Jeans is not only known for fit, but also quality of fabrics. We design all of our fabrics in collaboration with world class denim mills. From revived 90's classics to modern comfort stretch, we design our fabrics to hold, flatter and get better with time. For more information, visit Abrand Jeans at www.abrandjeans.com.
About The Partners:
Urban Outfitters is a lifestyle retailer dedicated to inspiring customers through a unique combination of product, creativity and cultural understanding. Founded in 1970 in a small space across the street from the University of Pennsylvania, Urban Outfitters now operates over 200 stores in the United States, Canada and Europe, offering experiential retail environments and a well-curated mix of women's, men's, accessories and home product assortments. For more information, visit Urban Outfitters at www.urbanoutfitters.com.
Precision MGMT is a new generation of agency, pushing boundaries, breaking molds, redefining & disrupting what we've come to know and accept as fashion, and management. We're a club, a posse, and a formation of models and agents, unlike any other agency. We were a pavement whisper but the secret got out. When you see us behind the camera, on a runaway, or on location, you'll know who we are. We walk as well as we talk, which is why we run the show. If you're not in, you want in, but you'll need to know the door code, do you?
Caitlin Johns, [email protected]
Jamie Warner, [email protected]
SOURCE Abrand Jeans
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- We're In Paris Is Sidow Sobrino's Newly Released Song and Video
- How we organized a meetup for DevOps engineers
- J:COM Deploys Qwilt's Open Caching Solution to Deliver Superior Digital Experiences Across Japan
- Pine Creek Care Center Responds to Verdict in Rios Suit; Defends Care Provided
- Nautilus Launches "Dr. Prune" Caffeinated Prune Juice
- Tin Mok Appointed to Faraday Future's Board of Directors as an Executive Director
- Abusive Russian to face Pro Wrestling Legend!
- Jim Wilson, Top Notch Realtor in waterfront and beach properties in Redington, Redington Shores, and North Redington Beach, FLorida
- DPFTRAC'S Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Cleaning Standards, Procedures, Compliance, EPA 's PM 2.5
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Announces the 2023 April Speak Up Women Conference and Call For Speakers
- JARRARD INC. ADDS RENOWNED HEALTHCARE COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE TO ROSTER
- Ventura College Foundation Provides $776,264 Direct Student Support During 2021-2022 Academic Year
- California: State Water Project to Increase Expected 2023 Deliveries
- RealDefense Acquires SUPERAntiSpyware From Support.com
- Creators Society Animation Podcast Launches Season 3 With An Interview With Kristine Belson, President Of Sony Pictures Animation
- The King of Urban Content Introduces EVERYWHERE Theater
- The Mogharebi Group Brokers $7.25 Million Sale of Costa Mesa, CA Multifamily Community
- San Jose: : San José Celebrates Over $62 Million in Grants for Transportation Safety
- Elden Ring, Stray, God of War Ragnarök, and Pentiment Lead Finalists for the 23rd Annual Game Developers Choice Awards
- Verb Presents Welcomes Josh Dean, Author of The Taking of K-129, The Most Daring Covert Operation in US History