- Cervo Media Group Inc and Joe and Marva Brown Sign Co-Management Deal with World Jiu Jitsu Champion Jacob "The Bull" - 577
- THINKWARE Announces President's Day Dash Cam Deals
- Spectator Health Adds Surescripts Certification to its Senior Health Technology Platform
MELBOURNE, Australia, Jan. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Abrand Jeans is announcing today its first-ever global, 'Next Icons Model Search' in partnership with Urban Outfitters and Precision MGMT, where the brand is calling all 'up and coming' models, influencers, all genders across the globe to submit their best model walk for a chance to be the next face of Abrand Jeans. The winner of this competition will win a $50,000 AUD / $35,000 USD cash prize, a modeling contract and a photo-shoot in a dream location.
The 'Next Icons Model Search' will start today at 5pm PST / 8pm EST where applicants may submit a runway walk wearing Abrand's Jeans via TikTok using the #AbrandNextIcons sound and hashtags. As a result of the partnership with Urban Outfitters, applicants have the opportunity to purchase or try on Abrand Jeans at select Urban Outfitters where they can film their submission in-store to make the competition as accessible as possible. The best runway walks showing the talents' personality will provide a better chance of heading to the next round!
More on The Californer
- Long Beach: Health Department Launches Substance Use Harm Reduction Program
- Pop-Up Talent's Milestone: 500th Client Adopts In-House Recruiter Model
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- Mission Cloud Achieves the AWS Small and Medium Business Competency
- SALUTE TO SERVICE ADVANCES ASIAN VETERANS
Head to abrandjeans.com starting today at 5pm PST / 8pm EST to submit your vote and select your favorite applicants. Voting will be open to the public.
The top 50 voted entries from Los Angeles, New York, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland and Sweden, will be invited to join an in-person casting. Applicants who are successful in proceeding to Round 2 will greet a panel of judges from Precision MGMT & Abrand Jeans who will select the Top 6 Finalists to win a flight to Los Angeles, hotel accommodation, a studio photoshoot and an event with their fellow finalists.
The Top 6 Finalists campaign will be released globally in April 2023. Voting will re-open to the public to select the single finalist who will win and become Abrand Jeans 'The' Next Icons Model.
The global winner will be announced in July and will win the major prize pack, including: a Precision MGMT model contract, be paid AUD $50,000 / $35,000 USD cash prize and be featured as the hero single talent in the global campaign.
The global winner's campaign and photo shoot from the dream destination will go live in October 2023 and be featured in select Urban Outfitters stores.
About The Abrand:
Abrand is a contemporary denim brand committed to delivering the hottest denim trends, however we do so with lasting quality in mind. Garments that can be worn for years, beat fast fashion every time. That's our responsible choice. We love denim, that's why our jeans are so great.
More on The Californer
- Long Beach Health Department Launches Brush, Book, Bed to Promote Healthy Dental Habits for Children
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- Live Courageously Podcast Show with John Duffy and Guest, Director Ted Shred
- Live Courageously Podcast Show with John Duffy and Guest Craig Stilley
- California: TODAY: Governor Newsom to Sign Climate Partnership with Sweden
Abrand Jeans is not only known for fit, but also quality of fabrics. We design all of our fabrics in collaboration with world class denim mills. From revived 90's classics to modern comfort stretch, we design our fabrics to hold, flatter and get better with time. For more information, visit Abrand Jeans at www.abrandjeans.com.
About The Partners:
Urban Outfitters is a lifestyle retailer dedicated to inspiring customers through a unique combination of product, creativity and cultural understanding. Founded in 1970 in a small space across the street from the University of Pennsylvania, Urban Outfitters now operates over 200 stores in the United States, Canada and Europe, offering experiential retail environments and a well-curated mix of women's, men's, accessories and home product assortments. For more information, visit Urban Outfitters at www.urbanoutfitters.com.
Precision MGMT is a new generation of agency, pushing boundaries, breaking molds, redefining & disrupting what we've come to know and accept as fashion, and management. We're a club, a posse, and a formation of models and agents, unlike any other agency. We were a pavement whisper but the secret got out. When you see us behind the camera, on a runaway, or on location, you'll know who we are. We walk as well as we talk, which is why we run the show. If you're not in, you want in, but you'll need to know the door code, do you?
Caitlin Johns, [email protected]
Jamie Warner, [email protected]
SOURCE Abrand Jeans
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Miro Introduces Enterprise Guard™ to Protect Sensitive and Confidential Content, and Support Essential Compliance and Security USA - English USA - Deutsch APAC - English USA - English
- Sansu Ramsey receives International Women's Day Honors for 2024
- ChargePoint Collaborates with Product Development and Manufacturing Leaders AcBel and Kinpo, Improving Cost Structure and Time to Market
- The Sukuta Foundation, Inc.: FREE Virtual Laser Career Expo, April 26, 2024, 11:00am
- Kitman Labs and Fulham FC Expand Data & Analytics Accord
- Skydio and Aeroarc Partner to Advance Support for Government Customers in the Region
- California: Governor Newsom Secures Presidential Major Disaster Declaration to Support Storm Recovery Efforts in San Diego
- TVS Television Network Returns to Basketball Coverage With NABL 3 on 3 Series
- City of Long Beach Issues Rain Advisory Due to Recent Showers
- Ami Miller Stars in Hilarious New Show "Responsibility Island"
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green
- Cryptsoft licenses KMIP (Key Management Interoperability Protocol) to xFusion Digital Technologies for use in Baseboard Management Controllers
- Delirious Comedy Club Is Moving And We Want You To Join Us In Downtown Las Vegas
- HIDEKI MATSUYAMA WINS THE 2024 GENESIS INVITATIONAL
- Simplify Your ACA Form e-Filing to the IRS with Our ez1095 Video Tutorial
- Silicon Private Wealth Expands Its Ownership Group in 2024
- Dr. Woojin Joo, Qme Internal Medicine in Los Angeles
- California: Governor Newsom Proclaims A Day of Remembrance: Japanese American Evacuation 2024
- InventHelp Inventors Develop New Unclogging Device for Sinks (RSD-180)
- California Music Hall of Fame Inducts Iconic "Outlaw Folksinger" Gary Green