- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Yatsen Holding Limited with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Barclays PLC with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
EL MONTE, Calif., Aug. 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Addmotor, a fast-growing California-based electric bike company focused on designing user-friendly electric bikes and trikes, is pleased to announce its M-340 electric trike upgrades to EB 2.0 electronic system. This system benefits customers as it allows them to have a safer, more smooth, and energy-saving riding experience.
Following the successful launch of the E-43 and E-53 CITYPRO commute electric bike series earlier this year, Addmotor is at it again with the release of its new version of the EB 2.0 M-340 fat tire electric trike. The EB 2.0 system includes five main aspects: battery system, light system, control system, mechanical system, and integrated system.
EB 2.0 Electronic System
- Battery system: 48V*20Ah UL certified battery pack increases the sustainable riding range on a single charge. Applying Samsung's latest high-capacity 21700 battery cell combination, the battery system can better control the increase in temperature and provide greater protection for the overall safety of the battery.
- Light system: 360° visual full LED lighting system, which can save 15% of energy consumption while providing a wide-angle lighting area. The 5-in-1 unique patented taillight provides additional lighting functions similar to motorcycles and automobiles: driving light, left and right turn signals, danger light, flashlight, and brake light.
- Control system: EB 2.0 chip, which simplifies the design of various circuit systems, reduces the space on the board and improves the stability of the system. The motor in the EB 2.0 era uses a newer dedicated inner ring, which is resistant to high temperatures and has a lower sound and better heat dissipation performance.
- Mechanical system: Polygon frame design, thicken the seat post to 31.6mm*3.0mm. Newly designed large convex glue tread patterns make the wheels more anti-slip, durable, and suitable for different terrains. Also, a hydraulic brake and 7-speed derailleur are included.
- Integrated system: Patented handlebar switch buttons and the 7-speed PAS display.
Learn more about M-340 electric trike and EB2.0 electronic system
More on The Californer
- BookingPal Integrates Airbnb Reviews to Help Property Managers Improve Vacation Rental Rankings
- Sydney Brachytherapy Group is the first private non-melanoma skin cancer clinic in Sydney to offer OncoBeta's Rhenium-SCT
- PermaTherm Announces Panels Delivered Quickly Program
- General Inception Creates First-Ever "Igniter" for New Company Formation
- ASI Hosts 24th Annual iNNOVATIONS Conference and Announces Award Winners
"As far as the trike goes. The most fun I could ever have." said one of Addriders. For anyone who looks for a fun and comfortable way to cruise around the neighborhood, an electric trike like M-340 might be just what you need.
Addmotor is a fast-growing California-based electric bike company known for its wide range of electric bike and trike models that cater to adventure, commuting, and recreational riding needs at a reasonable price. With more than ten years of experience in the electric bicycle and tricycle field, the electric trike becomes a unique advantage of Addmotor, which provides a fun, new way to add excitement to your routine life.
SOURCE Addmotor Electric Bike
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Distroller Donates Neonate Babies to NICU Families for NICU Sibling Support Day on Sept. 29
- California: On the Record with Governor Gavin Newsom: Saving Water & Building a More Resilient Future
- ATEN Technology Renovates the Desktop for the Hybrid Work Challenge with New KVM Switch
- Experienced Intellectual Property Attorney Christopher Franich Joins Snell & Wilmer's SD Office
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Board Approves Reducing Sprinkler Irrigation Time
- Edge AI Innovator Femtosense Raises $8 Million Series A Funding
- CHIRLA, IMMIGRANT RIGHTS GROUPS MOBILIZE IN SUPPORT OF BILL TO EXPAND A PATHWAY FOR RESIDENCY FOR MILLIONS OF LONG-TERM RESIDENTS.
- BEAR Technologies Successfully Completes 2022 SOC 2 Type II Audit
- Exterro Launches FTK® Suite 7.6, Introducing Mobile Parsing, Automation Capabilities, And Industry-First Remote Endpoint Triage
- Lassen Therapeutics Commences Dosing in Phase 1 Clinical Study of LASN01, a First-in-Class Interleukin-11 Receptor-Blocking Antibody
- Honda Advances Support of Hispanic Scholarship Fund with $1 Million Donation
- Re-Introducing Gigahurtz, DJ and Producer
- Pureboost, Amazon's #1 Selling Clean Energy Drink, Raises Over $2M+ Within Hours of Launching Community Round to the Public on Wefunder's Community Investment Platform
- Creating a Telegram sticker pack for brand advertising
- Leopard Imaging to Showcase at VISION in Stuttgart with 2D and 3D Depth Cameras Empowered by onsemi
- Shana Tovah! Happy Rosh Hashanah!
- Tigo Energy Surpasses One-Terawatt Hour of Monitored Solar PV Energy in Europe
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Legislative Update 9.27.22
- 20th Annual Oakland International Film Festival Launches Yearlong Celebration
- South Asian Streaming Service Cpics Expands Executive Board, Announces Head of Programming