- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- Ziggurat Technologies' Zivolve™ is Now Available for Android Users on the Google Play Store, Revolutionizing Mobile Investing Beyond the Apple iOS App
- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP
"As a major sponsor of this platform, we are excited to be part of an offering of this kind, and we understand that the demand for usernames of few characters is a contentious point for any platform," stated D.W. Small, the ClarityPark Co-Founder. "In order to limit hoarding, we have a system where we will be issuing promo codes to top influencers to allow them to register early. Individuals or organizations without a special promo code can still register their username but will be charged a nominal fee of $2 dollars to avoid the hoarding and reselling of usernames as has been the case with other platforms"..
BrdsNst.com will allow individuals to share notification of their live events across various platforms in one offering.
"In our research at ClarityPark, we understood that this was a great need for individuals and we began to partner with like minded groups within the social media space to get feedback on how to capitalize on the great demand," said D.W. Small.
More on The Californer
- Ask Sharifah Hosts Special Virtual Birthday Party in Celebration of Sharifah Hardie's 45th Birthday
- The Hottest Virtual Concert Tickets in the world The 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- Carbon Health Launches COVID-19 Vaccination Platform to Accelerate National Rollout
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction
- Grassroots Advocacy Group Urges Biden Administration to Appoint a Doctoral Level Mental Health Professional to Lead SAMHSA
With the increase of various platforms for streaming content and live feeds, it seems that most individuals who are on Instagram, Twitch, Reddit or YouTube are constantly attempting to monetize their audience across other platforms. So it is not uncommon to find individuals with multiple live streams.
BrdsNst.com will also accommodate brick and mortar events by supporting traditional retailers and small businesses. "We found that during this pandemic, the changing of business hours was one of the main factors which affected the ability for small shops and institutions to stay connected with their customers," said D.W. Small.
"BrdsNst.com will allow them to move away from the traditional model of managing their hours to a more fluid system that facilitates unforeseen events and is more inline with our constant changing environment."
For More Info Contact:
ClarityPark.com, California, USA
Public Relations Editor - Marilyn Paige
Phone 833 745 5541 extension 402
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor to Announce Fiscal Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Regional Mexican stars Calibre 50 release compilation album "Las Numero 1 de Calibre 50"
- Mayor London Breed Announces Plan to Create Network of COVID-19 Vaccination Sites in San Francisco
- Simplr's Human Cloud Network Honored as One of Glassdoor's Top 50 Best Places to Work in 2021
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- Mayor London Breed Names Tongo Eisen-Martin as San Francisco's Poet Laureate
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- INVESTIGATION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Lyra Therapeutics, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX)
- West Coast Recording Artist, Composer and Actor, Blue Ragg$ Releases New Music & Theatrical Video
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- Agile20Reflect Festival event submission deadline extended to 27th of January
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Aviation Capital Group Announces Closing of $750 Million of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Community Psychiatry Appoints Christopher Brengard As Chief Executive Officer
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Thiel College names Terry Eddy to Board of Trustees
- Is the Beach So Last Year?