- Cal State LA continues remarkable climb in U.S. News & World Report rankings
- Hip Hop Recording Artist Dukk Drops New September Music Release
- For National Small Business Week: Some very Essential Advertising Math Every Business Needs to Know
Anmar Saad based in Sacramento, California loves to do things differently. His unique approach has been helping his clients start a business, apply for loans, and prepare their taxes setting their businesses for success. His clients have been saving big amounts of money with his aid. He has experience in international business services and combining his international expertise with his knowledge in USA business techniques has helped him create an all inclusive and unique service for entrepreneurs ready to start or scale their businesses.
More on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Proclamation Declaring Latino Heritage Month 2021
- California: Newsom Administration Awards Nearly $138 Million in Fire Prevention Grants to Build Resilience in Local Communities
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 9.15.21
- Kobe Bryant Inspired KB24 NFT Art on Course to Raise Millions for Foundation
- Welcoming President Biden to Long Beach
Tax season is stressful for everyone, especially for business owners. Get a head start and avoid the stress with the help of trusted professionals such as Anmar Saad.
He started his business with the goal of helping his Arab community prepare taxes the right way. However, as the business kept growing, the community kept asking for help to start and grow a business, to apply for loans, help with accounting and bookkeeping, etc. He then decided to start an all inclusive service without the high fees which is why people from all races started seeking his help for in person or online business consultation. If you are ready to pay less and get more, contact Anmar.
Anmar Saad: Tax Preparer and business assessor.
Address: 3517 Marconi, Ave. Suite 209. Sacramento, Ca 95821.
SOURCE Anmar Saad
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #178 - COVID-19 Response and Recovery
- Erotic Art Finds a Home on NFT Platform NaftyArt With Million Dollar Pre-Launch Sale
- Amazon Live! Influencer live video
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and Supervisor Gordon Mar Launch New Grant to Support Storefronts Impacted by Vandalism
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Initiates Stage 1 Water Conservation Measures
- Drum roll...and the winners are
- Waterside Productions Announces Mai Kim Le's First Book "Worlds Apart"
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Hosts COVID-19 Recovery Relief Giveaway for Sickle Cell Disease Community
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- Two Snell & Wilmer Attorneys Selected by the ABA BBC for 20/20 Partners Rising Young Leader Award
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
- GF and Synopsys Deliver New Reference Flows for GF 22FDX Process: Cloud-Qualified and First Automotive Flow for ASIL-D Designs
- Singer, Songwriter Impresario Releases 'Deliberately Constructed Moments'
- Walker Entertainer Academy Presents Indigenous Film Retreats (IFR) Oct 9th-11th
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
- Global Sandalwood Oil Market to Reach $149.1 Million by 2026
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- STEMconnector, Million Women Mentors and Olay: Face the STEM Gap Role Model Event September 15, 2021
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month