- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Yatsen Holding Limited with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Barclays PLC with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
Today is Long Beach Gives — our city's annual online giving event that showcases over 200 local nonprofits. Through Long Beach Gives, you can donate directly to causes that you care about in our community. You can learn more, find your cause and donate today at the link: here.
In 2021, this event raised over $2 million. This year, our goal is to match or improve on that number to benefit the nonprofits that do amazing work here in Long Beach.
More on The Californer
- PARAMOUNT CONSUMER PRODUCTS AND NICKELODEON ANNOUNCE LAUNCH OF GLOBAL OCEAN CONSERVATION AND SUSTAINABILITY INITIATIVE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS: OPERATION SEA CHANGE
- BookingPal Integrates Airbnb Reviews to Help Property Managers Improve Vacation Rental Rankings
- Sydney Brachytherapy Group is the first private non-melanoma skin cancer clinic in Sydney to offer OncoBeta's Rhenium-SCT
- PermaTherm Announces Panels Delivered Quickly Program
- General Inception Creates First-Ever "Igniter" for New Company Formation
Each of the participating nonprofits are organizations that positively impact our community each and every day. This means that whether you're passionate about the arts, helping women and families, strengthening our LGBTQ+ community, or helping those experiencing homelessness, there are nonprofits and causes for everyone to support.
Here in Long Beach, we care deeply about our community and our neighbors — and today's event is a great way to get involved. I hope you'll join me in not only supporting our local nonprofits but learning about them and the work they do to help our city thrive.
Thank you and Go Long Beach,
Mayor Robert Garcia
Latest on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Legislative Update 9.28.22
- Capitol Music Group signs Travis Japan, Japanese boy band from Johnny & Associates USA - English USA - English
- Disney+ Original Series 'Genius: MLK/X' From National Geographic Sets Ensemble Cast
- California Is Making It Cheaper to Replace Your Lawn to Save Water and Save Money
- CHIRLA, IMMIGRANT RIGHTS GROUPS MOBILIZE IN SUPPORT OF U.S. SENATOR PADILLA'S BILL TO EXPAND A PATHWAY FOR RESIDENCY FOR MILLIONS OF LONG-TERM RESIDENTS
- California: Alongside Farmworkers at the State Capitol, Governor Newsom Signs Law Expanding Farmworker Union Rights
- San Jose: Public Review Draft MND: Silver Creek and Capitol Chick-fil-A Project
- Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc. Shareholder Update: Robbins LLP Reminds Investors of Class Action Against Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc. (WBD)
- Sensoria Health & Defender announce availability of first smart diabetic boot with remote patient monitoring
- Hundreds Walk For Recovery, Jobs A Solution
- The World's First Stuttering Mentalist - Johnathan Smith Is A Story Of Determination And Hard Work
- Corporate Leaders, PGA Tour Winners, and HR Luminaries Highlight Make Work Better Summit
- California to Build More Housing, Faster
- Water Reclamation Facility in Moorpark informing future drought resilience
- Asian Hall of Fame Announces Induction 2022
- State Gives $130 Million Boost to Projects Essential to Reliabilty of Southern California's Water Supply
- Distroller Donates Neonate Babies to NICU Families for NICU Sibling Support Day on Sept. 29
- California: On the Record with Governor Gavin Newsom: Saving Water & Building a More Resilient Future
- ATEN Technology Renovates the Desktop for the Hybrid Work Challenge with New KVM Switch
- Experienced Intellectual Property Attorney Christopher Franich Joins Snell & Wilmer's SD Office