- Melekel translates an inheritance from a distant past in new album titled Ancient Legacy
- Insure.com Names the Best Auto, Home, Life and Health Insurance Companies for 2023
- Justine Kelly Joins Jenny Craig as Executive Chef and Vice President of Culinary Strategy
Today is Long Beach Gives — our city's annual online giving event that showcases over 200 local nonprofits. Through Long Beach Gives, you can donate directly to causes that you care about in our community. You can learn more, find your cause and donate today at the link: here.
In 2021, this event raised over $2 million. This year, our goal is to match or improve on that number to benefit the nonprofits that do amazing work here in Long Beach.
More on The Californer
- Official City of Long Beach Statement Regarding Release of Tyre Nichols' Fatal Beating; Resources listed below
- Shareholder Alert: Robbins LLP Informs Investors of Class Action Against Argo Blockchain plc (ARBK)
- Nursing Home Chain Hit With $30.9 Million Jury Verdict
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Tyre Nichols
- Two Long Beach COVID-19 Testing and Vaccine Clinics to Relocate and Expand Operations
Each of the participating nonprofits are organizations that positively impact our community each and every day. This means that whether you're passionate about the arts, helping women and families, strengthening our LGBTQ+ community, or helping those experiencing homelessness, there are nonprofits and causes for everyone to support.
Here in Long Beach, we care deeply about our community and our neighbors — and today's event is a great way to get involved. I hope you'll join me in not only supporting our local nonprofits but learning about them and the work they do to help our city thrive.
Thank you and Go Long Beach,
Mayor Robert Garcia
Latest on The Californer
- Long Beach: City Announces Visual Improvement Grants Available for Small Businesses Impacted by Crime and Vandalism
- Kettering College Selects YuJa Enterprise Video Platform to Serve Students Pursuing Health Science Education
- $10,000 Grant From Palm Springs Women In Film & Television!s Filmmakers Lab And Stage 32
- 10 reasons why its intelligent to work with a Shopify partner to build Shopify Websites
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Council District 2 Kicks Off the New Year with Two Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Santa Cruz County Republican Central Committee Strengthens Its Leadership
- JG Wentworth Adds Priyank Singh as Chief Technology Officer
- Long Beach: Dana Neighborhood Library to Reopen In-Person Services on Saturdays Beginning February 4
- LiveOne Launches All-Stars Talent Competition Series, Starting March 31, 2023
- From Jewelry to Special Cards, ShopEnglish has everything you need to show your love! Shop now and get the perfect gift for your special someone!
- Axiomtek launches New Smart Display Module Large - SDM510L
- Pasternack Launches New Waveguide Horn Antennas
- The Town Of Sun Village California Makes History As The First Black Tribal Township In North America
- CBB Bancorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $.08 per Share
- OnDemandChina Connects North American Audiences to Top Chinese Content
- Grant Cardone is a Scientologist - What do they believe?
- Flawless Torres ft. Diamonique x Sean Kingston Releases "Lets Go" on 1/27/23!
- fuseproject Expands Internationally with the Launch of fusedigital, an All New Agency Division Dedicated to Delivering Innovative, Digital-first Experiences USA - English USA - English
- SecureAuth Closes 2022 with Exciting Momentum as Customer Adoption Soars for Passwordless Continuous Authentication
- We're In Paris Is Sidow Sobrino's Newly Released Song and Video