- TVS Cipher Network Adds Lights Out,Foreign Intrigue,Science Fiction Theater to WatchYour.TV Platform
- TVS Nostalgia TV Network Adds My World and Welcome to It to Winter 2022 WatchYour.TV Schedule
- Cpics - A New Streaming Platform Dedicated to South Asian Content Announce Upcoming 2022 Activities
Much more than a video visit.
The "no app needed" approach to telehealth is different from video conferencing web software you may have tried before. It is specifically for medical professionals. And there is no app to download for doctors, office staff, or patients.
- Compliant with HIPAA regulations
- Follows medical office workflow for patients and contacts
- Allows doctors to collect copays and make other business transactions
- Ala carte pricing allows practices to choose the features needed most
- Feature list includes telehealth, Efax, SMS, payment center, time clock, patient details, and contact manager
"We are excited to solve problems for people in the medical field in this important way," said Josh Lopez, partner and developer at ExamRoom Live. "We built this platform to work the way doctor's offices work and scale to their unique needs."
More on The Californer
- New Talk Show Premiers on Chow Entertainment KXLA
- 1017 Brick Squad Records 2022 New Artist Acquisition
- Strategic Benefits Advisors, Inc. Data Breach Triggers Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- San Francisco Extends Funding for Right to Recover Program to Support COVID-Positive Workers
- BetterHelp Partners with The Hidden Dream to Support Immigrant Communities
Every practice is unique.
- Any specialty or size practice can benefit from this innovative, all-in-one tool:
- Fast, easy setup
- Collect co-pays from patients while engaged
- Text message, efax and office chat cover communication needs
- Doctors can take appointments from almost anywhere
- Staff can work from home when needed
- Built-in time clock feature to track employee hours for payroll
- Flexible plans allow you to pick and choose the features most appropriate for your office
- Friendly support from the San Diego-based development team
Thumbs up on the patient side, too!
For patients, attending appointments is as simple. Click a link on their phone or computer that they receive via text message or email. No downloads necessary.
Take a tour and get a free trial to see how it works for your unique practice. Go to www.examroomlive.com to get started, risk-free.
Pete Ferrante, ExamRoom Live
SOURCE ExamRoom Live
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Franklin Limited Duration Income Trust ("FTF" or the "Fund") Announces Distribution
- TVS Hi Tops Network Goes to the Jungle With Ramar, Sheena, Bomba, and Jungle Jim on WatchYour.TV
- New Technology In Smart Watches Just For Kids
- Mirati Therapeutics Presents Positive Clinical Data with Investigational Adagrasib in Patients with KRASG12C-Mutated Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Onlive Server Launched Canada VPS Hosting with Upto 48 CPU CORE and Cloud VPS Control Panel
- David Hall, Founder of Velodyne Lidar, Files Lawsuit Against Executives Over Misrepresentations Regarding 2020 SPAC Merger
- LA electronic dance music star Tyler Garrett releases new 80's-inspired single
- BIS Research Study Highlights the Wiring Harnesses and Connectors for Electric Vehicles Market to Reach $22.87 billion by 2031
- A Cool Jazz Ballad that Contemplates the Nature of Consciousness; Octopuses
- Freedom Photonics Sets a New Milestone: auraTM 1550 nm Semiconductor Laser Amplifier Reaches >5.0 Watt Diffraction-Limited Output Power
- CASETiFY Collaborates with Peanuts to Introduce a Snoopy and Friends-Inspired Collection
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Advertisement Strategies for Event Promotion
- How do a traveller opt Virgin America booking at low fare to hometown
- AHF Praises Merck for Generics – Urges Same from Vaccine Makers
- McAfee Continues to Provide Leading Online Protection to Consumers
- California: Governor Newsom Brings in State Support for Rail Theft in Los Angeles, Highlights State Efforts to Fight and Prevent Crime
- "Bliss Brain" Wins the Nautilus and American Book Fest Top Awards
- Insurance Association Launches 2022 Selling Medicare Insurance Video Package
- TEAMSTERS STAGE PRACTICE PICKET AT CEMEX
- Console & Associates, P.C. Investigates Class Action Lawsuit Following LendUS, LLC Data Breach