- Are Productions Missing the Full Opportunities of Social Media Marketing?
- Legacy Gospel Series Project - New Previously Unreleased Recordings
- Obtain a USCG Captain's License During COVID-19
INTENT TO ADOPT A MITIGATED NEGATIVE DECLARATION
CITY OF SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
Project Name: San Jose Senior Living Project
File No.: CP20-013
Description: Conditional Use Permit to allow the demolition of an approximately 44,488-square foot building and the removal of 23 ordinance-size trees for the construction of an approximately 195,840-square foot assisted living facility with 195 rooms on an approximately 3.57-gross acre site. 29 of the units would be for memory care while the remaining 166 units would be for assisted living. Project construction is estimated to take 18 months.
Location: northwest corner of Almaden Expressway and Newberry Drive intersection, located at 3315 Almaden Expressway
Assessor's Parcel No.: 451-09-067
Council District: 9
Applicant Contact Information: CP-SRM Ventura, LLC (Attn: Aubree Scheideman), 111 N. Post Street, Suite 200, Spokane, WA 99201, (509) 960-7800
The City has performed an environmental review of the project. The environmental review examines the nature and extent of any adverse effects on the environment that could occur if the project is approved and implemented. Based on the review, the City has prepared a Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) for this project. An MND is a statement by the City that the project will not have a significant effect on the environment because the project will include mitigation measures that will reduce identified project impacts to a less than significant level. The project site is not present on any list pursuant to Section 65962.5 of the California Government Code.
More on The Californer
- San Francisco Moves to Phase 1B of COVID-19 Vaccinations, Expands Eligibility to Educators, Child Care, Emergency Services, Food and Agriculture Workers
- All-new Virtual Music Lounge Turntable Adds Amanda Levensohn as Creative Director
- Honorary Oscar-Winner Charles Burnett brings his award winning film on COVID-19 / Black Hollywood to the Prestigious Pan African 2021 Film Festival
- In a year of recession, Lantek closes 2020 with record sales figures and customer numbers
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Ebix, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
The public is welcome to review and comment on the Draft MND. The public comment period for this Draft MND begins on February 10th, 2021 and ends on March 2nd, 2021. The Draft MND, Initial Study, and reference documents are available online at: www.sanjoseca.gov/negativedeclarations.
In response to the COVID-19 and Shelter-in-Place policy, hard copies are no longer available at the typical locations such as the City of San José Department of Planning, Building and Code Enforcement, located at City Hall, 200 East Santa Clara Street; and at the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Main Library, located at 150 E. San Fernando Street.
Therefore, if requested, a hard copy will be mailed to you. Please allow time for printing and delivery. For additional information, please contact Kara Hawkins at (408) 535-7852, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Circulation period: February 10th, 2021 to March 2nd, 2021
Latest on The Californer
- Santa Monica Democratic Club Votes Unanimously to Approve Resolution for Columbia Sussex to Cease Future Operations in City, as Labor Dispute with UNITE HERE Local 11 Enters Fifth Year
- Long Beach: 58% of Seniors Vaccinated
- How to Get Product Testimonial Videos Very Quickly
- Aaron's Energy: An Unexpected Journey Through Grief and the Afterlife With My Brilliant Son
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 2.23.21
- Blume TV launches on Roku in 12 countries across Latin America
- Sulfated Glycosaminoglycans Assay Kit
- Veteran Prosecutor Jimmie Wilson, Running for Alameda County District Attorney on Platform of Accountability, Fairness and Transparency
- World's First aprevo™ Personalized Spine Surgery Performed Using the Only Available Spine Technology with FDA Breakthrough Designation
- MC Residential Activates in the Wake of Texas Weather Crisis
- BYD Announces Dealer Agreement with Ogden Forklifts
- Governor Newsom Signs Legislative Package Providing Urgent Relief to Californians Experiencing Pandemic Hardship
- The Best SEO Company in New York City Is Proving Local Businesses Free SEO Audit As COVID-19 Relief
- New DL-100S Series Remote Temperature & Humidity Data Logger with LCD Screen & IP66 Housing
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Jianpu Technology, Inc. (JT)
- Managing Artificial Intelligence (AI) Projects Mini-Conference scheduled for March 27
- Muslim Lifestyle Website 'Eid Collective' Announces Official Launch
- Private Placement Markets Launches its PPM Life Insurance Company Backed Commercial Mortgage Loans
- Fennemore Names New Office Managing Partners, Practice Group Leaders & Chief Diversity Officer
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena Honors Nurses With the DAISY Award