The City of San José has prepared an Addendum to the San José Downtown Strategy 2040 Final EIR for:
Project File No. and Name: SPA17-023-01 Starcity Co-Living Project
Location: The 0.77-acre project site is comprised of three parcels on the north side of Bassett Street between Terraine Street and North San Pedro Street in downtown San José.
APN: 259-23-005, 259-23-006, 259-51-007
The Addendum is posted on the City's website at: http://www.sanjoseca.gov/ActiveEIRs
Project Description: A Special Use Permit Amendment to demolish the existing structures and construct an 18-story tower with up to 803 co-living residential units, 3,800 square feet of retail/market, and three levels of underground parking with 189 parking spaces. The co-living units would have private bedrooms and bathrooms, but would have shared kitchen and living spaces. Based on an equivalency calculation, the 803 co-living units would equate to a minimum of 380 standard units and a maximum of 573 standard units.
More on The Californer
- Never Satisfied Entertainment Releases 'Sunflower' Featuring JTruthPA via Bungalo Records/UMGD
- Current World Dog Surfing Champion Gets The Snub This Year
- Exploring the Abstract in Visual Art
- Gi Paoletti-Designed Homage LTD Restaurant Celebrates Local Bay Area Farms and Craftsmanship
- Reunify Announces Launch of Their New Virtual Asisstant/Chatbot!
Hearing: Director's Hearing
Date: May 29, 2019 - 9:00 a.m.
Location: City Council Chambers, City Hall, 200 East Santa Clara St., San Jose
Agenda are posted a week prior on the Commissions and Hearing website.
If you have any questions, please contact the Thai-Chau Le at Thai-Chau.Le@sanjoseca.gov or at 408-535-5658.
Latest on The Californer
- L.A. Care Invites You to a Back-to-School Health Fair
- Filmmaker Harley Wallen strikes festival gold with Eternal Code
- Instagram Celebrities Ride Squids In Bora Bora For Reef Awareness
- Falco eMotors Achieves UL, CSA and CE Certification for the Full Line of Epoch Industrial and Commercial HVLS Fans
- San Jose: Public Review Draft Supplemental EIR: Garden Gate Tower
- Summer Glow: How To Choose The Right Tan For Your Skin
- "She is not Captain Marvel, Not 007 Female James Bond' Your Save The Best for Last VENDETTA VETTE
- New AuditFile Release Strengthens Compliance Controls
- MMX Launches Adult Domain Name Trademark Protection Service
- Burroughs, Inc. Announces New Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operations Officer
- Pediatrician Kenneth Rebong, MD publishes new article on Social Anxiety Disorder
- Cancel flights at minimum price in an instant manner with American Cancellation Policy
- Plaintiff Contends: DHS not following OPM Policies and Procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
- Living Full Out Radio Show-Discover How to Live Full Out by Turning Your Pain into Purpose
- Anti-Trust action against Santé Community Physicians and Santé Health foundation warranted
- Tips for Managing Chronic Pain, advice from medical doctor Dr. Sanjoy Banerjee
- Masters Hall of Fame Honors Woman's Boxing Legend Daisy "The Lady" Lang
- Quebec Company The Latte Co. Launches its Nutritious, Additive- and Allergen-free Bebe Latte And Kiddo Latte Organic Plant-Based Drinks
- For Bad Poetry Day (8/18): Meet the Motherlode! "Crazy Robert's Poems and Potential Song Lyrics"
- HE MAJORZ, Debut Single "Operandi", Are Available on All Platforms