ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT REPORT FOR THE
Avenues silicon valley private school project
|CP19-013 and C19-013|
Avenues Silicon Valley, LLC
264-080-63, 264-080-66, 264-080-71, 264-080-72, and 264-080-77
Project Description: A Conditional Use Permit to allow a private school (toddler through 12th grade) for up to 2,392 students (Kindergarten through 12th Grade), 352 daycare students, and 275 faculty; to be constructed and occupied in four phases. The project includes the conversion of two office buildings (152,142-square feet), construction of four buildings, a sports field, and other ancillary outdoor areas for a total of 454,718 gross square feet; and demolition of 5,500 square feet of existing office and approximately 151,600 square feet of warehouse space. The project also includes the removal of approximately 50 ordinance-sized trees and a rezoning from the IP - Industrial Park zone district to the CIC - Combined Industrial Commercial zone district; all on a 11.87-acre site.
More on The Californer
- How Searching for Resources During Life Struggles Empowers you to Live Full Out
- Hanley Investment Group Arranges $4.1M Sale of Four-Tenant Shop Building Shadow-Anchored by Sprouts
- EYLA supports Kultivate Labs, joins UNDISCOVERED SF today
- Freedom Motors partners with Alife Air to manufacture Rotapower engines for 2 wheelers
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q2 2019
Location: Northwest corner of Race Street and Parkmoor Avenue intersection, at 502 – 570 Meridian Avenue.
As the Lead Agency, the City of San José will prepare an Environmental Impact Report (EIR) for the project referenced above. The City welcomes your input regarding the scope and content of the environmental information that is relevant to your area of interest, or to your agency's statutory responsibilities in connection with the proposed project. If you are affiliated with a public agency, this EIR may be used by your agency when considering subsequent approvals related to the project.
A Community and Environmental Scoping meeting for this project will be held at the following date, time, and location:
When: Thursday, July 18, 2019, 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Where: Westminster Presbyterian Church – Fireside Room
1100 Shasta Avenue, San Jose, CA 95126
More on The Californer
- Long Beach: You are invited: Civic Center Grand Opening
- Lexy Panterra Hosts First Ever Twerk Camp
- Big Wave Surfer to Paddle "Seven Crossings" of California's 8 Channel Islands
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
The project description, location, and probable environmental effects that will be analyzed in the EIR for the project can be found on the City's Active EIRs website at www.sanjoseca.gov/activeeirs, including the EIR Scoping Meeting information.
According to State law, the deadline for your response is 30 days after receipt of this notice. The City will accept comments on the scope of the EIR until 5 p.m. on August 8, 2019. If you have comments on this Notice of Preparation, please identify a contact person from your organization, and send your response to:
City of San José, Department of Planning, Building and Code Enforcement
Attn: Meenaxi Raval, Environmental Project Manager
200 East Santa Clara Street, 3rd Floor Tower, San José CA 95113-1905
Phone: (408) 535-7895, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on The Californer
- REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2019 America's Best Real Estate Agents List Seventh Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Commentary By Anh LÊ: Congresswomen Of Color Belong In The House
- Ventura County Public Works Agency Announces 2019 Employee of the Year Winners
- San Jose: IHO Outreach Session - Open Public Meeting
- Harmony Grove Recovery Rehab Center Grand Opening!
- Pedro Mancillas Releases "Islands"
- VCPWA Announces Ojai Valley Bike Trail closure for Fresno Canyon Diversion Project
- Infoworks Bolsters Go-To-Market Executive Team
- Castlebrook Barns Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- New LOOLIES™ Summer Sandals in Mismatched Colors Offer Elegance and Fun
- Doug Baruchin of Island Trauma Services, Inc. Earns Accredited ACAC Certification
- Soreide Law Group files a FINRA Arbitration for Florida Investors in GBP Automotive Portfolio, GPB Waste Management, GPB Holdings II & III
- Achieving Better Outcomes with Immersive Healthcare Added to xRS Week 2019
- Dr. Jason Karp Honored for Second Time with President's Council Community Leadership Award
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces $9.8 million Increase in Income Assistance for Low-income San Franciscans
- Refereum announces launch of security program with HackerOne
- First New Renality Facility Open in Newnan, GA – "City of Homes"
- autopom! Offering Subaru Warranty Alternatives
- Axiomtek's Transportation Embedded System with Built-In Layer 2 Managed PoE Switch - tBOX400-510-FL
- Stronghold Cyber Security Publishes White Paper on NIST 800-171B for Defense Contractors