- Striping will continue on Santa Teresa Boulevard and begin on Blossom Hill Road. Cold-in-place recycling will continue on San Carlos Street, then later this week hot asphalt will go down.
|Santa Teresa Bl (Cottle Rd - Dunn Av) - CD 2|
|Blossom Hill Rd (Meridian Av - Almaden Ex) - CD 9, 10|
|San Carlos St (Leigh Av - Lincoln Av) - CD 6|
More on The Californer
- How Searching for Resources During Life Struggles Empowers you to Live Full Out
- Hanley Investment Group Arranges $4.1M Sale of Four-Tenant Shop Building Shadow-Anchored by Sprouts
- EYLA supports Kultivate Labs, joins UNDISCOVERED SF today
- Freedom Motors partners with Alife Air to manufacture Rotapower engines for 2 wheelers
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q2 2019
Asphalt overlay: Adding hot asphalt back to the street as part of the resurfacing process.
Cold-in-place (CIR) recycling: The process of removing the existing asphalt surface, mixing the crushed asphalt with a recycling agent, and reapplying the mixture back on the street surface.
Micro milling: The process of removing a thin top layer of failing asphalt.
Remove and replace: The process of cutting segments of damaged, warped, or collapsed asphalt out of the roadway and filling them back in before resurfacing or sealing begins.
Wedge cut/Conform cut: Removing the thin portion of the street adjacent to the curb line in order to allow for the smooth application of pavement material to the edge of the street.
Striping: Adding lane lines or other markings to the street surface.
Latest on The Californer
- REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2019 America's Best Real Estate Agents List Seventh Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Commentary By Anh LÊ: Congresswomen Of Color Belong In The House
- Ventura County Public Works Agency Announces 2019 Employee of the Year Winners
- San Jose: IHO Outreach Session - Open Public Meeting
- Harmony Grove Recovery Rehab Center Grand Opening!
- Pedro Mancillas Releases "Islands"
- VCPWA Announces Ojai Valley Bike Trail closure for Fresno Canyon Diversion Project
- Infoworks Bolsters Go-To-Market Executive Team
- Castlebrook Barns Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- New LOOLIES™ Summer Sandals in Mismatched Colors Offer Elegance and Fun
- Doug Baruchin of Island Trauma Services, Inc. Earns Accredited ACAC Certification
- Soreide Law Group files a FINRA Arbitration for Florida Investors in GBP Automotive Portfolio, GPB Waste Management, GPB Holdings II & III
- Achieving Better Outcomes with Immersive Healthcare Added to xRS Week 2019
- Dr. Jason Karp Honored for Second Time with President's Council Community Leadership Award
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces $9.8 million Increase in Income Assistance for Low-income San Franciscans
- Refereum announces launch of security program with HackerOne
- First New Renality Facility Open in Newnan, GA – "City of Homes"
- autopom! Offering Subaru Warranty Alternatives
- Axiomtek's Transportation Embedded System with Built-In Layer 2 Managed PoE Switch - tBOX400-510-FL
- Stronghold Cyber Security Publishes White Paper on NIST 800-171B for Defense Contractors