INTENT TO ADOPT
A MITIGATED NEGATIVE DECLARATION
CITY OF SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
Project Name: 355 S. Winchester Boulevard Office Project
File No.: C18-043 and SP18-049
Description: Special Use Permit to allow 94,996 square foot, 5 level commercial building with 4 levels of office space, ground level commercial retail and a single level, below grade mechanical parking on a 0.710- gross acre site. This project will also utilize tandem parking on the ground level.
Location: West side of S Winchester Blvd approximately 270 feet southerly of Stevens Creek Blvd.
Assessor's Parcel No.: 303-39-047
Council District: 1
Applicant Contact Information: Verse Design - Courtenay Bauer, 834 Broadway Avenue Suite 1200, Los Angeles, CA, 90014, (320) 841-0459
The City has performed environmental review on the project. Environmental review examines the nature and extent of any adverse effects on the environment that could occur if a project is approved and implemented. Based on the review, the City has prepared a draft Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) for this project. An MND is a statement by the City that the project will not have a significant effect on the environment if protective measures (mitigation measures) are included in the project.
More on The Californer
- Regional Mexican singer William Garza to serenade our Lady of Guadalupe on the eve
- Los Angeles-Based Folk/Pop Singer Drops Emotional Debut Single
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
- Portola Pharmaceuticals Presents New Interim Data from Ongoing Phase 2a Study of its Oral SYK/JAK Inhibitor Cerdulatinib in Heavily Pre-Treated T-Cell Malignancies
- The Quid Pro Quad in a Marital Affair Gone Bad
The public is welcome to review and comment on the draft Mitigated Negative Declaration. The public comment period for this draft Mitigated Negative Declaration is between August 14, 2019 and September 3, 2019.
The draft Mitigated Negative Declaration, initial study, and reference documents are available online at: www.sanjoseca.gov/negativedeclarations. The documents are also available for review from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m. Monday through Friday at the City of San Jose Department of Planning, Building & Code Enforcement,
located at City Hall, 200 East Santa Clara Street; and at the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Main Library, located at 150 E. San Fernando Street.
For additional information, please contact Kara Hawkins at (408) 535-7852 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest on The Californer
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Manor Care of Fountain Valley for Alleged Abuse
- Cat DNA Test by Basepaws Makes for the 'Purr-fect' Holiday Gift!
- Claim For Damages Filed Against City of Santa Barbara by High Sierra Grill
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- Gen.G Announces its First CS:GO Team
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
- Drift to Sleep launches a set of 50 and 100 Pairs of Softies ® Made in USA Ear Plugs NRR 33
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
- This is how we fix if Printing not Printing Color Properly -Ysupportnumber
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Governor Newsom Launches 100-Day Challenge Initiative for California Cities & Counties to Fight Homelessness
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.5.19
- Long Beach: Social Workers at our Libraries