INTENT TO ADOPT A NEGATIVE DECLARATION
CITY OF SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
Project Name: 4070 Williams Road General Plan Amendment Project
File No.: GP19-001
Description: General Plan Amendment to change the Land Use Designation from Residential Neighborhood to Urban Residential on a 0.20-gross acre site zoned Multiple Residence District (R-M). The proposed Land Use Designation of Urban Residential allows a density of 30 to 95 du/ac and an FAR of 1.0 to 4.0. The project site is currently occupied by a 1,547-square foot single-family residence. A specific development project is not proposed at this time.
Location: Southwest corner of Williams Road and Ranchero Way
Assessor's Parcel No.: 299-15-014
Council District: 1
Applicant Contact Information: Joe Gentzkow, Mulberry Capital Advisors, 2571 Westgate Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125, (408)655-2095
The City has performed an environmental review of the project. The environmental review examines the nature and extent of any adverse effects on the environment that could occur if the project is approved and implemented. Based on the review, the City has prepared a Draft Negative Declaration (ND) for this project. A ND is a statement by the City that the project will not have a significant effect on the environment without the need for mitigation measures. The project site is not included on a list of hazardous materials sites compiled pursuant to Section 65962.5 of the California Government Code.
More on The Californer
- Regional Mexican singer William Garza to serenade our Lady of Guadalupe on the eve
- Los Angeles-Based Folk/Pop Singer Drops Emotional Debut Single
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
- Portola Pharmaceuticals Presents New Interim Data from Ongoing Phase 2a Study of its Oral SYK/JAK Inhibitor Cerdulatinib in Heavily Pre-Treated T-Cell Malignancies
- The Quid Pro Quad in a Marital Affair Gone Bad
The public is welcome to review and comment on the Draft ND. The public comment period for this Draft ND begins on September 10, 2019 and ends on September 30, 2019.
The Draft ND, Initial Study, and reference documents are available online at: www.sanjoseca.gov/negativedeclarations. The documents are also available for review from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at the City of San José Department of Planning, Building and Code Enforcement, located at City Hall, 200 East Santa Clara Street; the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Main Library, located at 150 E. San Fernando Street, and the West Valley Branch Library, located at 1243 San Tomas Aquino Road.
For additional information, please contact Kara Hawkins at (408) 535-7852, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest on The Californer
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Manor Care of Fountain Valley for Alleged Abuse
- Cat DNA Test by Basepaws Makes for the 'Purr-fect' Holiday Gift!
- Claim For Damages Filed Against City of Santa Barbara by High Sierra Grill
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- Gen.G Announces its First CS:GO Team
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
- Drift to Sleep launches a set of 50 and 100 Pairs of Softies ® Made in USA Ear Plugs NRR 33
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
- This is how we fix if Printing not Printing Color Properly -Ysupportnumber
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Governor Newsom Launches 100-Day Challenge Initiative for California Cities & Counties to Fight Homelessness
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.5.19
- Long Beach: Social Workers at our Libraries