- The New World of Social Networking: How Emojizing is Redefining Online Branding
- Ya se viene Agile World en Español!
- Global Stock Market / Crypto Crash Before June 17, 2021
Leveraging Runway's expertise in disruptive technology and startup scouting, the two companies are focused on building innovative solutions to:
- Gather industry trends for Suntory America's global strategic planning and decision making
- Identify advanced technologies and startups in areas such as supply chain optimization, nutrition, and innovative functional food ingredients
- Engage startups in meaningful partnerships
- Support Suntory America's commitment to improve sustainability and personalized experiences
- Strengthen Suntory America's presence in Silicon Valley
"Our goal is to implement the technology solutions sourced by Runway, create successful proofs of concepts, and integrate validated solutions in our business units so we can accelerate them at a global level," said Yoshio Kinoshita, General Manager, Strategy Business Planning at Suntory America.
More on The Californer
- Is Change Coming to the EB-5 Industry?
- U.S. Federal Appeals Court Upholds $25m Monsanto Roundup Cancer Verdict
- California Roars Back: Governor Newsom Presents $100 Billion California Comeback Plan
- Entrepreneur and CEO, Joel Luce, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists with "Success"
- The Race Epidemic Documentary Featuring CA Attorney General Rob Bonta, Former Treasurer John Chiang, Congressmember Judy Chu Premieres At CAAMFest
Suntory Group is among the world's leading consumer products companies, with annual revenue of $19.5 billion. Suntory offers a uniquely diverse portfolio of beverage products enjoyed by millions around the world: from award-winning Japanese whiskies Yamazaki and Hibiki, iconic American spirits Jim Beam and Maker's Mark, and The Premium Malt's beer to non-alcoholic favorites Orangina, Lucozade, Ribena, TEA plus, BOSS coffee, Iyemon tea, and Suntory Tennensui water. Suntory also produces wellness products and operates a flower business.
Founded as a family-owned business in 1899 in Osaka, Japan, Suntory Group has grown into a multinational corporation, with operations throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia and Oceania. The company is driven by Yatte Minahare - the spirit of bold ambition - and 37,745 employees worldwide draw upon a unique blend of Japanese artisanship and global tastes to explore new product categories and markets.
More on The Californer
- TOArts Announces Phased Re-Opening with diverse line up of events
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Announces Investigation of ContextLogic Inc. (WISH) on Behalf of Investors
- Valley Radiology Acquires New Philips Ingenuity 128-slice CT/PET for Enhanced Imaging Services
- Challenge Coin Sale Best In Industry
- When Should We Fire A Customer? Guidance From Customersatisfaction.com
About Runway Innovation Hub
Runway is a Silicon Valley-based innovation company accelerating the success of global innovators and entrepreneurs. We provide result-focused innovation consulting services for corporations and coworking, mentorship and acceleration programs for startups.
Since 2013, Runway has accelerated the innovation efforts of 40+ global companies through customized startup scouting, engagement and investment recommendations, and innovation strategy services. Clients span 25+ industries and include some of the world's largest organizations like Fujitsu, Lenovo, IBM, Silicon Valley Bank, and Emirates Airlines.
SOURCE Runway Innovation Hub
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Pac-12 Announces George Kliavkoff as New Commissioner
- California Roars Back: Governor Newsom Announces the Largest Small Business Relief Program in the Nation
- Mayor London Breed Announces Contributions to San Francisco's 'Summer Together' Initiative
- CD38 (Hydrolase) Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
- People 12 and Older are Now Eligible to Receive the COVID-19 Vaccine in San Francisco
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. (NEPT)
- Global Wall Coverings Market to Reach $37.5 Billion by 2026
- HungMargs Craft Margarita Mix from Delray Beach's TheHungCompany To Launch at First Stop on Jimmy Buffett's Worldwide Tour
- Canterbury Christ Church University Expands Use of YuJa Through Migration of All Instructional Media to One Platform
- edjuster Field Claims Team Manages Largest Catastrophic Content Claims Event in North America
- Trial First to Show Improvements in Alzheimer's Patients
- BoatBlurb.com Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Record Monthly Traffic
- Radical Recycling Robots from 2B0 (To Be Zero) Are Coming to Your Home and Office
- ENvizion Medical Ltd Applauded by Frost & Sullivan for Its Innovation in the Enteral Feeding Tube Navigation Industry
- 26th Annual AfroSolo Arts Festival - Black Voices: Our Stories, Our Lives - June 9-13 and 17-20, 2021
- Jumio's Automation Surpasses 1 Million Verifications Per Day as Company Celebrates 118% Increase in Revenue
- iPOP Alumni Garrett Hedlund to star in 'The Ploughmen'
- iPOP Alumni Shameik Moore's Spiderman Sequel Begins Filming
- Greenshine Now Offering Financing for Solar Lighting
- Back to Eden, Back to Miami Swim Week