- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- Ziggurat Technologies' Zivolve™ is Now Available for Android Users on the Google Play Store, Revolutionizing Mobile Investing Beyond the Apple iOS App
- San Jose: San José Officials Reappoint Independent Police Auditor
Under the deal, Talent Systems is acquiring Europe's most prestigious and renowned casting software platform. The transaction delivers Talent Systems a turnkey operation in the UK, as Spotlight's senior leadership team will remain in place and continue to seamlessly run the business. The most recognized, respected, and reliable casting platform, based in London's West End, the 94-year-old firm and its team of professionals are well known across Europe, having built their decades-old reputation as the country's premier casting platform, with a user base composed of top talent in the UK and Europe.
More on The Californer
- New Embryo Adoption Guide Launches on Amazon
- City Streaming TV, a Streaming Television Inc Network Launches, bring Community and Faith Leaders into local TV's, At No Cost
- Stargate, Morgan Fairchild, Hatchet Added To Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- San Francisco: Statement from Mayor London Breed on the Inauguration of President Joseph R. Biden and Vice President Kamala D. Harris
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Walmart Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
By combining the businesses, Talent Systems is creating a global, cutting-edge platform that casting directors can use to find, audition, and book top artists, as clients of both companies will now have greater access to a worldwide portfolio of job listings and talent profiles.
Amin and Gordon said, "Spotlight's iconic history and commitment to excellence in casting is second to none. As we have seen an explosion in production and the globalization of content, this acquisition is an acknowledgement of a changing marketplace as casting directors increasingly find talent on both sides of the pond and actors grow their reputations in both markets. By joining the Talent Systems family of companies, Spotlight will have access to our casting platforms and software in the US, the UK, and around the world, creating greater opportunities for our customers everywhere. This deal is truly a win-win and we believe the alliance will be hugely beneficial to artists, agents and casting directors alike."
Talent Systems is the parent company of Cast It Systems, Casting Networks®, and Casting Frontier. These platforms, along with Spotlight, will continue to operate independently while leveraging each other's technology.
More on The Californer
- California: Statement from Governor Newsom on the Inauguration of President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris
- San Jose Mayor Liccardo Statement on the Inauguration
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- Trucker Huss Announces Director Robert Gower as New Shareholder in 2021
- Private Placement Markets to begin Offering USDA Loan Products in February 2021
Richard Wilson, CEO of Spotlight, said: "Founded over 94 years ago, and with a long history of being run as a family business, Spotlight has always been at the heart of the casting industry. Over the past few years it's been great to get to know Talent Systems and its experience of the casting industry, and we're confident we are partnering with a team that truly understands our business and customer base. Our casting platform already extends well beyond UK borders, and joining forces with Talent Systems puts Spotlight in the strongest possible position to enhance our market leading service. More importantly, it gives our customers the worldwide access they need. Alex and Rafi have always demonstrated that they see the strength and value in the Spotlight team and the brand's heritage and future, and this deal is a clear example of two companies that will be stronger together."
The deal was financed by Morgan Stanley Private Credit and Falcon Investment Advisors, LLC as co-lead arrangers in providing capital to Talent Systems, LLC.
More information about the casting and auditioning solutions at Spotlight, Talent Systems, and Casting Networks can be found at www.spotlight.com/about-us/ and www.castingnetworks.com/about/.
SOURCE Talent Systems
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- San Jose: : Safe Summer Initiative Grant 2021
- Southern California's Flagship PBS Stations KCET and PBS SoCal Rebrand In Anticipation of Digital Future
- Vaccine Update for Long Beach
- WEBTOON parent NAVER announces approval of agreement to acquire Wattpad
- Planet 90210 Show to Celebrate 30 years of Beverly Hills, 90210 and its Global Impact on Fans
- Mayor London Breed Announces San Francisco's Participation in National Memorial to Lives Lost to COVID-19
- The Atlas Group adds Corbin Raines to their list of professional property managers
- Tandem Diabetes Care to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on February 24, 2021
- Mayor London Breed and Supervisor Hillary Ronen Announce New Funding for San Francisco's Right to Recover Program
- Golden Gate University School of Law Launches Journal Focused on Social Justice Issues
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Tucson Mayor Regina Romero with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 34th Tribute to Mayors
- San Francisco: Statement from Mayor London Breed on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- San Jose: San José Joins Nationwide Memorial for Lives Lost to COVID-19
- 17" Full IP66/69K Stainless Steel Panel PC for Food & Chemical Industries - PCH8170
- Volaris Connects Yucatán State and California With Four Weekly Mérida-Oakland Flights
- The UK's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Finsbury Media Announces Employees Will Be Allowed To Work From Home:
- Welcome The New Year by Upgrading Your Test Gear
- Mountain Mike's Pizza Reports Record Sales In 2020
- IDeal Homes Real Estate Holdings Announces Four New Hires
- Bill to Prevent Burn Injuries Passes in Congress