Christopher Lief, 53, of Sacramento, has been appointed deputy director of facility planning, construction and management at the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. Lief has been assistant program budget manager of capital outlay at the California Department of Finance since 2015, where he held several positions from 2004 to 2015, including assistant program budget manager of higher education, assistant program budget manager of general government, principal program budget analyst of corrections capital outlay and budget analyst. He was an auditor at the Bureau of State Audits from 2001 to 2004. Lief was a hazardous substances scientist at the California Department of Toxic Substances Control from 1993 to 1999. He earned a Master of Business Administration degree in accounting and management science from the University of California, Davis. This position does not require Senate confirmation and the compensation is $177,120. Lief is a Democrat.
Craig Koenig, 53, of Soledad, has been appointed warden of the Correctional Training Facility, Soledad, where he has served as acting warden since 2018. Koenig was a correctional administrator at San Quentin State Prison from 2015 to 2017. He held several positions at the Sierra Conservation Center from 1996 to 2015, including captain, lieutenant, sergeant and correctional officer. This position does not require Senate confirmation and the compensation is $162,024. Koenig is a Republican.
More on The Californer
- iGrad Launches Free "Coronavirus and Your Financial Health" for Employers
- Waterside Productions Announces Leanna Greenaway's New Book "Fairy Soap"
- Silva Construction Suggests That Businesses Do Planned Renovation While Employees are At Home
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #45 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- Hens Revenge is now available on EVERY Android phone – here's how to get it
Nicole Hisatomi, 27, of Sacramento, has been appointed deputy director of legislation at the California Department of Business Oversight. Hisatomi has been legislative director for the Office of Assemblymember Mark Stone since 2017, where she was a legislative aide from 2015 to 2017 and an Assembly fellow from 2014 to 2015. This position does not require Senate confirmation and the compensation is $110,160. Hisatomi is a Democrat.
Gideon Kracov, 48, of Los Angeles, has been appointed to the South Coast Air Quality Management District Board. Kracov has been owner of the Law Office of Gideon Kracov since 2004. He was a member of the State Mining and Geology Board at the Department on Conservation from 2014 to 2018. Kracov served as a deputy city attorney at the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office from 2002 to 2004 and was an associate at Rose, Klein, & Marias LLP from 1997 to 2002 and at Weston Benshoof LLP from 1995 to 1997. He earned a Juris Doctor degree from the University of California, Berkeley School of Law. This position requires Senate confirmation and the compensation is $100 per diem. Kracov is a Democrat.
Latest on The Californer
- Castellex Adds Positive Air Pressure Feature to their Air Filtration Systems for Battling Coronavirus
- Autonomous Vehicle Market Demand to Reach 4.2 Million Units by 2030: Grand View Research, Inc.
- The Sports Circus Rockets into Greater Houston
- Alpha Energy Management Wins SunPower 2019 Commercial National Rising Star Award
- When I Became A Butterfly, Weather Station and Yokai Available Now From BayView Entertainment
- California: Governor Newsom Signs Executive Order to Provide Expanded Access to Child Care for Essential Workers During COVID-19 Response
- Governor Newsom Praises California Counties for Pledge to Use Local Authority to Cancel Penalties or Charges for Property Tax Non-Payment Related to COVID-19
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Deaths of Two Riverside County Sheriff's Deputies
- Did Chance Trahan Just Expose Donald Trump's Huge Coverup
- California: Governor Newsom Launches One-Stop Website for Donations & Sales of Essential Medical Supplies in Fight Against COVID-19
- Autonomous Inc. Steps Up to Help Local Hospitals Fight COVID-19
- Indulge Your Cravings with p.o.p. candy co. and Ococoa 's New Truffle Crunch Bars
- DPFTRAC Releases White Paper, Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning: Industry Standards and Procedures
- Eewee Production's Skincare Donations For Healthcare Workers And New Meditations For COVID-19 Crisis
- Cloudera (CLDR) Alert: Johnson Fistel Launches Investigation into the Cloudera Acquisition of Hortonworks, Inc.; Hortonworks Investors Receiving Cloudera Shares Encouraged to Contact Firm
- Official Poster & Trailer for Alex Visani's STOMACH
- How do I fix Gmail Temporary bad Error 500
- Overview on what is Alaska airlines Flight Change Policy-Isupportnumber
- Overview on what is Alaska airlines Flight Change Policy
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Executive Order to Expand Telehealth Services