Seung Oh, 32, of San Diego, has been appointed to the California State Board of Pharmacy. Oh has been pharmacist-in-charge at Vons Pharmacy in Liberty Station, San Diego since 2014. He was owner and founder of Oh Creative Solutions from 2015 to 2016, a staff pharmacist at Safeway Pharmacy in 2014, and a pharmacist and director of operations at Rainbow Pharmacy from 2013 to 2014. Oh is a member of the California Pharmacists Association. He earned a Master of Advanced Studies degree in leadership of healthcare organizations from the University of California, San Diego and a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from the University of Arizona. This position does not require Senate confirmation and the compensation is $100 per diem. Oh is registered without party preference.
Jignesh "Jig" Patel, 42, of Roseville, has been appointed to the California State Board of Pharmacy. Patel has been a division pharmacy manager for Safeway NorCal Division since 2006, where he has held several positions since 1999, including pharmacy manager, pharmacist, intern and technician. This position does not require Senate confirmation and the compensation is $100 per diem. Patel is a Democrat.
More on The Californer
- iGrad Launches Free "Coronavirus and Your Financial Health" for Employers
- Waterside Productions Announces Leanna Greenaway's New Book "Fairy Soap"
- Silva Construction Suggests That Businesses Do Planned Renovation While Employees are At Home
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #45 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- Hens Revenge is now available on EVERY Android phone – here's how to get it
Anne Smith Boland, 44, of Studio City, has been appointed to the New Motor Vehicle Board. Smith Boland has been dealer principal and co-owner of Bob Smith Volvo Cars Calabasas since 2019 and vice president and co-owner of Bob Smith BMW-Mini-Volvo since 2002. This position does not require Senate confirmation and the compensation is $100 per diem. Smith Boland is a Republican.
Daniel P. Kuhnert, 65, of Carlsbad, has been appointed to the New Motor Vehicle Board. Kuhnert has been owner of Five Guys franchises in Temecula and Corona since 2009. He was executive vice president of sales and marketing at Mitsubishi Motors North America from 2005 to 2009. Kuhnert was managing partner at Poway Auto Group from 2003 to 2005 and president of Carlsbad Mitsubishi from 1992 to 2001. Kuhnert earned a Master of Business Administration degree in management from St. Mary's College. This position does not require Senate confirmation and the compensation is $100 per diem. Kuhnert is registered without party preference.
Scott White, 53, of Rancho Mirage, has been appointed to the California Travel and Tourism Commission. White has been president and chief executive officer of the Greater Palm Springs Convention and Visitors Bureau since 2010. He is a member of the board of directors for Destinations International, Palm Springs International Film Festival and the California Travel Association. He is a member of the U.S. Travel Association Chairman's Circle. This position does not require Senate confirmation and there is no compensation. White is a Democrat.
Latest on The Californer
- Castellex Adds Positive Air Pressure Feature to their Air Filtration Systems for Battling Coronavirus
- Autonomous Vehicle Market Demand to Reach 4.2 Million Units by 2030: Grand View Research, Inc.
- The Sports Circus Rockets into Greater Houston
- Alpha Energy Management Wins SunPower 2019 Commercial National Rising Star Award
- When I Became A Butterfly, Weather Station and Yokai Available Now From BayView Entertainment
- California: Governor Newsom Signs Executive Order to Provide Expanded Access to Child Care for Essential Workers During COVID-19 Response
- Governor Newsom Praises California Counties for Pledge to Use Local Authority to Cancel Penalties or Charges for Property Tax Non-Payment Related to COVID-19
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Deaths of Two Riverside County Sheriff's Deputies
- Did Chance Trahan Just Expose Donald Trump's Huge Coverup
- California: Governor Newsom Launches One-Stop Website for Donations & Sales of Essential Medical Supplies in Fight Against COVID-19
- Autonomous Inc. Steps Up to Help Local Hospitals Fight COVID-19
- Indulge Your Cravings with p.o.p. candy co. and Ococoa 's New Truffle Crunch Bars
- DPFTRAC Releases White Paper, Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning: Industry Standards and Procedures
- Eewee Production's Skincare Donations For Healthcare Workers And New Meditations For COVID-19 Crisis
- Cloudera (CLDR) Alert: Johnson Fistel Launches Investigation into the Cloudera Acquisition of Hortonworks, Inc.; Hortonworks Investors Receiving Cloudera Shares Encouraged to Contact Firm
- Official Poster & Trailer for Alex Visani's STOMACH
- How do I fix Gmail Temporary bad Error 500
- Overview on what is Alaska airlines Flight Change Policy-Isupportnumber
- Overview on what is Alaska airlines Flight Change Policy
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Executive Order to Expand Telehealth Services