- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Yatsen Holding Limited with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Barclays PLC with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- AB 1946 by Assemblymember Tasha Boerner Horvath (D-Encinitas) – Electric bicycles: safety and training program.
- AB 2577 by Assemblymember Frank Bigelow (R-O'Neals) – Elections: uniform filing forms.
- SB 633 by Senator Monique Limόn (D-Santa Barbara) – Consumer credit contracts: translations.
- SB 874 by Senator Dave Cortese (D-San Jose) – Classified school district and community college employees: probation: promotion.
- SB 928 by Senator Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) – Public administrators: compensation.
- SB 1305 by Senator John Laird (D-Santa Cruz) – State vehicle fleet: alternative fuel vehicles.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov.
More on The Californer
- BookingPal Integrates Airbnb Reviews to Help Property Managers Improve Vacation Rental Rankings
- Sydney Brachytherapy Group is the first private non-melanoma skin cancer clinic in Sydney to offer OncoBeta's Rhenium-SCT
- PermaTherm Announces Panels Delivered Quickly Program
- General Inception Creates First-Ever "Igniter" for New Company Formation
- ASI Hosts 24th Annual iNNOVATIONS Conference and Announces Award Winners
Latest on The Californer
- Capitol Music Group signs Travis Japan, Japanese boy band from Johnny & Associates USA - English USA - English
- Disney+ Original Series 'Genius: MLK/X' From National Geographic Sets Ensemble Cast
- California Is Making It Cheaper to Replace Your Lawn to Save Water and Save Money
- CHIRLA, IMMIGRANT RIGHTS GROUPS MOBILIZE IN SUPPORT OF U.S. SENATOR PADILLA'S BILL TO EXPAND A PATHWAY FOR RESIDENCY FOR MILLIONS OF LONG-TERM RESIDENTS
- California: Alongside Farmworkers at the State Capitol, Governor Newsom Signs Law Expanding Farmworker Union Rights
- San Jose: Public Review Draft MND: Silver Creek and Capitol Chick-fil-A Project
- Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc. Shareholder Update: Robbins LLP Reminds Investors of Class Action Against Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc. (WBD)
- Sensoria Health & Defender announce availability of first smart diabetic boot with remote patient monitoring
- Hundreds Walk For Recovery, Jobs A Solution
- The World's First Stuttering Mentalist - Johnathan Smith Is A Story Of Determination And Hard Work
- Corporate Leaders, PGA Tour Winners, and HR Luminaries Highlight Make Work Better Summit
- California to Build More Housing, Faster
- Water Reclamation Facility in Moorpark informing future drought resilience
- Asian Hall of Fame Announces Induction 2022
- State Gives $130 Million Boost to Projects Essential to Reliabilty of Southern California's Water Supply
- Distroller Donates Neonate Babies to NICU Families for NICU Sibling Support Day on Sept. 29
- California: On the Record with Governor Gavin Newsom: Saving Water & Building a More Resilient Future
- ATEN Technology Renovates the Desktop for the Hybrid Work Challenge with New KVM Switch
- Experienced Intellectual Property Attorney Christopher Franich Joins Snell & Wilmer's SD Office
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Board Approves Reducing Sprinkler Irrigation Time