BERY), today sent a letter to Berry's Board of Directors and senior management team asking the Company to immediately take the following steps: (1) publicly announce that it has hired an investment bank or other financial advisor to develop a clear plan of action toward accelerated deleveraging; (2) commit to achieving an investment grade rating (and cease M&A activity other than deleveraging transactions); and (3) get in front of environmental, social and governance ("ESG") trends and correct market misperceptions about sustainability.
More on The Californer
More on The Californer
- DWS Star Joins iPOP Alum Matt Cornett on High School Musical Series
- Caitlin Carmichael, iPOP Alumni, Cast in new Thriller
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
- "Memo to the Leader" - Novel Speculates: What If Nazi Germany Had Won World War II?
- California: At Newly Converted Motel, Governor Newsom Launches Project Roomkey: A First-in-the-Nation Initiative to Secure Hotel & Motel Rooms to Protect Homeless Individuals from COVID-19
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- 'Buffy,' 'Angel' Stars In Next Wizard World Virtual Experiences Event April 11
- Florida Governor Issues Stay-at-Home Order All Legal Proceedings Must Go Online
- "House Of The Dragon" Hot Sauce Headed For Food Banks Nationwide
- 230V in the vehicle made easy and powerful with an all-in-one inverter system
- Appreiz Employee Engagement Application Now Available for Free Trial on SAP® App Center
- Mahmood Khan Cracks ITUNES Australia Top Ten Charts
- TOMORROW: Governor Newsom to Provide Update on State's Emergency Actions to Protect Homeless Californians and Public from COVID-19
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #42 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 4.2.20
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Death of Santa Rosa Police Detective
- Celiane The Voice Transcends Dimensions With Her Otherwordly Artistry!
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Executive Order Protecting Homes, Small Businesses from Water Shutoffs
- California: Governor Newsom Announces New Help for Small Businesses & Workers Displaced by COVID-19
- Dutch Hip-Hop Artist Odillia Releases Debut US Single "End of the World" Featuring Lil' Keed
- "Damned Deceptions" - If a Religious Belief Is Wrong, Is That Really a Problem?
- Eat Locally - Businesses Supporting Local Restaurants
- Local Nonprofit Receives Federal Grant for CA Newborn Hearing Screening Program
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #41 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- TECH-GRO B-17 Boric Acid Spray now OMRI Certified
- Brushwood Media Group Is Pleased to Announce Film and TV Star, "Kim Aria Peterson"