- Long Beach: Get Vaccinated & Get 2 Free Aquarium Tickets
- iPOP Alumni Shameik Moore's Spiderman Sequel Begins Filming
- Long Beach: Community Hospital Emergency Room Opens
Today, we launched our new $30 million emergency rental assistance program to assist tenants with rent and to prevent eviction.
This program is a huge part of our Long Beach Recovery Act and will assist both renters and small property owners who are struggling to pay their mortgage. Folks can find out more and begin their application by going here.
More on The Californer
- Crescent Acquisition Corp Files Definitive Proxy in Connection with Proposed Business Combination With LiveVox Holdings, Inc.
- Entertainment Leaders Call on Celebrities and Influencers to Stop Spreading Misinformation about Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- CVMG's Health and Wellness Resource Center helps families make smart choices
- Jimmy Buffett will kick off summer with NoCap livestream on June 20th
- Author and Speaker, Jaime Luce, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists with "Success"
We know the pandemic has caused massive hardships for local residents who are struggling to pay the bills. We are hopeful this new program will help thousands across the city.
To be eligible, tenants must rent in Long Beach and meet the following criteria:
- The household has a household income at or below 80% of the area's median income.
- One or more individuals within the household has experienced a financial hardship due, directly or indirectly, to the COVID-19 pandemic; and
- One or more individuals within the household can demonstrate a risk of experiencing homelessness or housing instability.
To learn more about the program and various income and eligibility guidelines, including for property owners, please visit longbeach.gov/erap.
This is one of the many focused efforts we are making as a city to help our people and our community build back and thrive as we come out of this pandemic.
Thank you and stay safe,
Mayor Robert Garcia
Latest on The Californer
- Sandline Discovery Acquires 24legal; Expands International Footprint
- Alten Construction begins work on San Rafael High School STEAM Building
- ABL Space wins fourth Department of Defense contract
- Amid pandemic price gouging, two companies partner to provide affordable hand sanitizer
- Appetize Launches New Payment Technology for Sports and Entertainment Venues, Hospitality and Restaurants
- Shockadelica Combines an Unusual Novel with Chilling Music
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Launches New App: Trophy - Buy & Sell Cars
- Email Production Platform Dyspatch Partners With Canva to Make Email Design Effortless
- NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Launches First of Several New Products to Expand Avenova Line
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 8 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q1 2021
- Rainwear Market Size Poised To Expand At 6.4% CAGR By 2028, Owing To Rising Brand Recognition & increasing Working-Class Population Globally | Million Insights
- Wadhwani Foundation Announces $1 Million In Grants To Immediately Help Indian Families Impacted By Covid-19
- OZY And Chevrolet Announce Their Genius Award Recipients
- Sodium Hyaluronate 41 kDa-65 kDa
- Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugate Stabilizer
- ReCor Medical Announces Results from Landmark RADIANCE-HTN TRIO Study, Showing Clinically Significant Blood Pressure Reduction with the Paradise Ultrasound RDN System in Patients with Resistant Hypertension
- Steve Muehler – Paralegal – Expands its Paralegal Services to include SEC Edgar Filings
- New Book "finding Your Company's Spiritual Purpose" Hopes To Encourage Greater Level Of Community Involvement
- CHAMIE is making pies out of "Money" with new single - Out May 21!
- Unice Hair Brand Day × Graduation 2021 SUPER Sale!