- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day - 452
- Waterside Productions Announces Said E. Dawlabani's New Book "The Light of Ishtar"
- Paul Sinacore Casting Shines Spotlight On "Friends: The Reunion" as Diversity Backlash Continues
Starting today through Saturday, May 15, we will begin offering two general admission tickets to the Aquarium of the Pacific to anyone receiving their first COVID-19 vaccination. We are going to do everything we can to keep folks healthy and get them vaccinated.
While we have made tremendous strides in vaccinating 60% of eligible Long Beach residents and 96% of our seniors, we know that vaccine hesitancy for some is real. We hope this incentive encourages more of our neighbors to come out and get vaccinated.
Through May 15, people who receive their first vaccine at a city-run vaccination site will be offered two tickets to the Aquarium of the Pacific. City-run vaccination efforts where tickets will be provided include:
- Long Beach Convention Center
- Mobile Community Clinics at Admiral Kidd, MacArthur and Houghton Parks
- Mobile Vaccination Vehicles for homebound individuals and people in hard-hit neighborhoods
- Mobile vaccination at local schools
Remember, vaccine eligible folks can receive a vaccination without an appointment from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, for both drive-through and walk-up options at the Long Beach Convention Center. More info is available at longbeach.gov/vaxlb.
More on The Californer
- Edison International Declares Q2 Dividends
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #165 - COVID-19 Response and Recovery
- San Jose Mayor, City Council Unanimously Approve Acting City Manager for 10th Largest City in the Nation
- Confluent Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Cryptsoft's KMIP technology strengthens security in Networked Energy Services' Advanced Metering Infrastructure solutions
Our city is committed to doing everything we can to encourage folks to get vaccinated, and that includes incentives.
Mayor Robert Garcia
Latest on The Californer
- PEAK Technical Services Selects ELEVATE to Manage Portfolio of Mid-Market MSP Customers
- Revolution Entertainment Services Announces New Production Budgeting Platform, TrueBudget
- The Tokelor | Sponsors Announced
- Puppet Up! - Uncensored Returns! The Jim Henson Company's charlie Chaplin Soundstage is Open for four special Performances of The Acclaimed Henson Alternative live Show
- Syxsense Extends Enterprise Integration with Secure API
- San Francisco Department of Public Health and San Francisco Giants Join Together to Encourage All Eligible Residents to Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19
- AHF: Six Reasons Why WHO Chief Should Go
- Steven E. Otto Joins Crosbie Gliner Schiffman Southard & Swanson LLP (CGS3) as Partner
- HUP.LIFE & Etho Protocol Join Forces To Deliver First Decentralized NFT Solution
- Clean Vision's Subsidiary Clean-Seas Signs Binding MOU with Plastic Waste-to-Energy Technology Group Global Green Int'l Investments
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- El Dorado County ESA Chooses IQ Mobile Software for Faster Emergency Response
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- Hims & Hers Expands Hair Growth Offerings with Launch of Minoxidil 5% Foam
- Gamma Zeta Boulé Foundation Raises $190,000, Awards $83,000 in Scholarships to Eight Graduating Senior L.A.M.P. Mentor Program Mentees and Recognizes Three L.A.M.P. Mentees Selected as Boulé Scholars
- AdsWizz New Audio Attribution Solution Delivers Positive Results for Advertisers
- Cloud Gaming Market Size To Expand At 48.2% CAGR By 2027, Owing To Rising Investments In 5G Technology & Admittance To Several Games On Cloud At Reasonable Prices | Million Insights
- Infogain Recognized as 2nd Fastest Growing Company in Everest Group Engineering Services Top 50™ 2021