- TVS Cipher Network Adds Lights Out,Foreign Intrigue,Science Fiction Theater to WatchYour.TV Platform
- TVS Nostalgia TV Network Adds My World and Welcome to It to Winter 2022 WatchYour.TV Schedule
- Cpics - A New Streaming Platform Dedicated to South Asian Content Announce Upcoming 2022 Activities
According to the Mayor's office, Eric L. Rood from Yuba City is reinstated Chief for the Division of Apprenticeship Standards at the California Department of Industrial Relations. He has been serving the division since 2017. Rood has previously held several positions at the Department's Division of Labor Standards and Enforcement for seven years, including Assistant Chief, Chief of Public Works, Regional Manager, Hearing Officer, Industrial Relations Representative, and Deputy Labor Commissioner. Before that, he served the Sales and Use Tax Field Office for the California State Board of Equalization, a Business Tax Representative for six years.
The second appointment on the list is Eric O. Berg, who is reappointed as the Deputy Chief of Health of the Division of Occupational Safety and Health at the California Department of Industrial Relations. He has extensively worked with the same divisions in multiple positions, including Principal Safety Engineer, Acting Principal Safety Engineer, Senior Safety Engineer, Associate Safety Engineer, Associate Industrial Hygienist, and Assistant Industrial Hygienist since 1997. Before that, He served as an Occupational Health Specialist at the Santa Clara Center for Occupational Safety and Health for a year.
More on The Californer
- Archer Appoints Mark Mesler as Chief Financial Officer
- New Talk Show Premiers on Chow Entertainment KXLA
- 1017 Brick Squad Records 2022 New Artist Acquisition
- Strategic Benefits Advisors, Inc. Data Breach Triggers Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- San Francisco Extends Funding for Right to Recover Program to Support COVID-Positive Workers
Debra Lee will retain her position as the Deputy Chief of Safety in the Occupational Safety and Health Division at the California Department of Industrial Relations. She has been serving the same position for about seven years. Previously, she held multiple positions in the Department from 1994 to 2015, including Regional Manager, District Manager, Associate Industrial Hygienist and Assistant Industrial Hygienist. Lee has also worked as an Industrial Hygienist at Northrop Corporation for two years.
Carl S. Paganelli from San Francisco will become the Deputy Chief of Consultation Services, Process Safety Management, and Engineering Services for the Division of Occupational Safety and Health at the California Department of Industrial Relations.
He has previously served as Staff Counsel at the same department for six years. Paganelli has worked with Fidelity National Law Group, the Law Office of Carl Paganelli, Foley & Lardner LLP, Ellman Burke Hoffman & Johnson PC in the last 15 years. Before that, Paganelli served as the Chief Editor and Document Review Project Manager at Neil & Associates from 1989 to 2004. He also worked at Chez Panisse Restaurant as a Cook from 1998 to 2004.
Filed Under: Government
Latest on The Californer
- A. Barry Cappello and Leila Noël Selected to 2022 Southern California Super Lawyers List
- Franklin Limited Duration Income Trust ("FTF" or the "Fund") Announces Distribution
- TVS Hi Tops Network Goes to the Jungle With Ramar, Sheena, Bomba, and Jungle Jim on WatchYour.TV
- New Technology In Smart Watches Just For Kids
- Mirati Therapeutics Presents Positive Clinical Data with Investigational Adagrasib in Patients with KRASG12C-Mutated Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Onlive Server Launched Canada VPS Hosting with Upto 48 CPU CORE and Cloud VPS Control Panel
- David Hall, Founder of Velodyne Lidar, Files Lawsuit Against Executives Over Misrepresentations Regarding 2020 SPAC Merger
- LA electronic dance music star Tyler Garrett releases new 80's-inspired single
- BIS Research Study Highlights the Wiring Harnesses and Connectors for Electric Vehicles Market to Reach $22.87 billion by 2031
- A Cool Jazz Ballad that Contemplates the Nature of Consciousness; Octopuses
- Freedom Photonics Sets a New Milestone: auraTM 1550 nm Semiconductor Laser Amplifier Reaches >5.0 Watt Diffraction-Limited Output Power
- CASETiFY Collaborates with Peanuts to Introduce a Snoopy and Friends-Inspired Collection
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Advertisement Strategies for Event Promotion
- How do a traveller opt Virgin America booking at low fare to hometown
- AHF Praises Merck for Generics – Urges Same from Vaccine Makers
- McAfee Continues to Provide Leading Online Protection to Consumers
- California: Governor Newsom Brings in State Support for Rail Theft in Los Angeles, Highlights State Efforts to Fight and Prevent Crime
- "Bliss Brain" Wins the Nautilus and American Book Fest Top Awards
- Insurance Association Launches 2022 Selling Medicare Insurance Video Package
- TEAMSTERS STAGE PRACTICE PICKET AT CEMEX