- Dermatologist Fabio Gontijo wins the attention of celebrities with infallible procedures for women's beauty
- Long Beach: 58% of Seniors Vaccinated
- Recording Artist "Cherne" Crystal Brown auditions for Sony Music, Atlantic Records and Capitol Records and it doesn't stop there
Reeco represented the landlord, The Golden Group, and worked closely with the City of Whittier to revitalize the shopping center.
"We are thrilled with Amazon's decision to make the Friendly Hills Marketplace home to one of the first Amazon Fresh stores in the country," said Darren Barkev, Reeco real estate broker. "After Orchard Supply Hardware closed, we targeted the location for grocery store use to reposition the Friendly Hills Marketplace as a daily needs shopping center. With Amazon Fresh, the Whittier community will benefit from a new, exciting model of grocery store that offers seamless in-store and online shopping–a great option during the pandemic–as well as Amazon's investment in the city.
More on The Californer
- CORRECT LINK: Dwellings Episode 3: San Jose's Homeless Response Team
- San Jose: Public Review Draft Supplemental EIR: Woz Way Project
- THINKWARE Announces Spring Break Dash Cam Deals
- In His "On the Record" Ethnic Media Column, Governor Newsom Highlights State's Vaccine Equity Efforts, Urges All Californians to Get Vaccinated When it's Their Turn
- California: On the Record with Governor Gavin Newsom: A Shot in the Arm Against COVID-19
Amazon's position as the anchor-tenant is expected to bring additional traffic to the other stores in the shopping center, many of which are small businesses. Having a powerful company like that involved in Whittier is a great sign for the local economy."
Amazon opened the first Amazon Fresh Store in Woodland Hills, California in August 2020. The store features Amazon Dash Carts that allow customers to skip checkout lines, integration with Alexa shopping lists to navigate aisles more quickly, and Amazon Echo Show devices where customers can ask Alexa for help. Amazon Fresh also offers same-day delivery and pickup from the store.
The new Amazon Fresh store in the Friendly Hills Marketplace opened on January 14, 2021. To inquire about leasing opportunities at the Friendly Hills Marketplace in Whittier, contact Reeco at 877-967-3326.
More on The Californer
- San Jose: Media Advisory: COVID Modified Park Volunteer Events
- 10 Reasons why you should be shopping local and small
- Performance Bonds Issued For California Construction Project Contractors and Subdivision Developers
- Cohu Announces Proposed Public Offering of 4,500,000 Shares of Common Stock
- San Francisco Appoints New City Engineer
Reeco is a full-service real estate brokerage that provides complimentary solar power systems and free electricity to its real estate clients. Reeco's vision is to offer the most value and savings of any real estate brokerage, creating a more affordable and sustainable real estate experience for each client. Reeco services real estate across California. Reach an experienced agent at 877-967-3326 or at [email protected], and learn more about Reeco at www.goreeco.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Private Placement Markets & Steve Muehler introduce "PPM Homeowners Insurance"
- UKW MEDIA Big Finish for Black History Month With Special Programming A LOVELY DAY and THELONIOUS MONK IN PALO ALTO PLUS Instagram LIVE Q&As
- How Solar Can Play a Role in Climate Change
- Oncostatin-M (Human Recombinant) from Molecular Depot
- Human Noggin (Recombinant Protein)
- California school Superintendents, Principals, Teachers, Bus, and Maintenance Departments
- Nexxlegacy Releases a brand new Radio station 3:16
- Alpine Fresh Water Adds Nature's Best CBD Water to its Refreshing Hydration Solutions
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on House's Passage of COVID Relief Plan
- BCS Makes a Generous Donation to Wells of Life to Celebrate 20 Years in Business
- Nano-technology alliance of Supreme Pharmatech and Professor M.R.Mozafari, a global nano technology expert
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 2.26.21
- Teledyne to Hold Investor Meetings
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Hosts the Sold-Out The Next Bestseller™ Workshop Virtually for Writers
- San Francisco: State-of-the-Art Tennis Center to Open in Golden Gate Park
- California: In Fresno, Governor Newsom Highlights New Central Valley Vaccine Initiatives, Expanded Statewide Network of Community-Based Organizations for COVID-19 Education and Outreach in Vulnerable Communities
- PagerDuty to Host Fireside Chats at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Ventura College Receives Two Awards for Excellence
- San Jose: San José Mayor Endorses Citizenship for Essential Workers Act
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Death of Los Angeles County Sheriff's Motorcycle Deputy 2.26.21