- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP
- Ziggurat Technologies' Zivolve™ is Now Available for Android Users on the Google Play Store, Revolutionizing Mobile Investing Beyond the Apple iOS App
"Starting in our mid-20s, collagen and elastin starts to break down causing our skin to wrinkle," stated Dr. Lee. "Sofwave is a new, clinically-proven, non-invasive approach to safely rebuilding collagen, thereby improving facial lines and wrinkles."
Sofwave uses proprietary Synchronous Ultrasound Parallel Beam Technology (SUPERB™), in which energy precisely passes through the skin's surface, heating the mid-dermal tissue at just the right depth and temperature to rejuvenate collagen fibers and improve the overall appearance of aging skin. As ultrasound energy is delivered patients may feel warmness on their skin, but the treatment is safe. "I apply a topical anesthetic cream just prior to the treatment, and the Sofwave device maintains efficient contact cooling during the procedure," explained Dr. Lee.
More on The Californer
- San Jose: San José Officials Reappoint Independent Police Auditor
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Proclamation Declaring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 1.15.21
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor to Announce Fiscal Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Regional Mexican stars Calibre 50 release compilation album "Las Numero 1 de Calibre 50"
- Mayor London Breed Announces Plan to Create Network of COVID-19 Vaccination Sites in San Francisco
Another reason why Dr. Lee is offering Sofwave to his patients: Some wrinkle reduction treatments come with noticeable downtime and can be more painful for patients, "But Sofwave is a superior treatment with zero downtime and zero side effects," said Dr. Lee.
About Aesthetics, by Dr. Lee
Aesthetics By Dr. Lee specializes in Botox, Juvéderm and other dermal fillers, skin rejuvenation, laser hair removal, PRP injections, microneedling, and various anti-aging procedures in its Roseville, CA, clinic. Dr. Luis Lee received his Bachelor of Science at the University of Notre Dame, and then moved to Puerto Rico and obtained his Medical Degree at the Ponce School of Medicine in 2008, followed by General Surgery training at various hospitals, such as the University of Florida, Jacksonville and the University of Colorado in Denver. In addition to his work as an aesthetic physician, Dr. Lee has become well-known in Northern California as a wound care specialist in local and regional nursing homes.
More on The Californer
- Simplr's Human Cloud Network Honored as One of Glassdoor's Top 50 Best Places to Work in 2021
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- Mayor London Breed Names Tongo Eisen-Martin as San Francisco's Poet Laureate
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
About Sofwave Medical Ltd.
Sofwave Medical Ltd. implements a novel approach to wrinkle reduction using proprietary Synchronous Ultrasound Parallel Beam Technology (SUPERB™). Sofwave Medical's breakthrough technology brings a new option to non-invasive aesthetic treatments, providing physicians with smart yet simple, effective and safe aesthetic solutions for their patients.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Consolidated Contracting Forms "Consolidated Building Health" Division to Effectively Control the Spread of Diseases in Senior Living Communities
- HAGENS BERMAN, NATIONAL TRIAL ATTORNEYS, Investigating Eos Energy Enterprises (EOSE) For Possible Securities Fraud in Light of Analyst Questions About Company's Customers, Encourages EOSE Investors to Contact Its Attorneys Now
- Motivational Fitness Radio Station Launches Hip Hop Rock
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 1.14.21
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Volunteers put the Community in Community Service
- 607th Consecutive Common Stock Monthly Dividend Declared By Realty Income
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Additional Security Actions in Advance of Presidential Inauguration
- "Diamond Fuji" to be Seen from TOKYO SKYTREE in February
- California: Governor Newsom Launches Transparency, Accountability and Assistance Measures in the State's Safe Schools for All Plan
- Port of Los Angeles Cargo Reaches 9.2 Million TEUs in 2020
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces $25 Million Early Education Economic Recovery Program
- Mayor London Breed Nominates Assessor Carmen Chu as San Francisco City Administrator
- 2U 15.1" Depth Rackmount Computer with 2 x Hot-Swap Hard Drive Trays - RMC5254
- Victorville Community Resource Center Named California HUD EnVision Center
- Green Stream Holdings Prepares for NE Solar Projects with New Production Space
- Texpak Offers Environmentally-Friendly Ecotach™ Fasteners to Address Sustainability Needs
- LA Kings Announce Partnership With the California Department of Health Care Services' CalHOPE Program as Team's First-Ever Official Helmet Partner
- Tuya Smart Becomes Google Authorized Solution Provider
- Los Angeles-Based Social Media Marketing Agency Gains National Traction
- THine names new worldwide Director of Sales for embedded camera and video transmission technologies