City of San José
Emergency Operations Center
Rosario Neaves, Director of Communications/EPIO; 210-823-3908
City of San José Media Line: 408-535-7777
City of San José Customer Contact Center: 3-1-1 (408-535-3500)
COUNTYWIDE CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: Our partners at Santa Clara County Public Health continue to publish confirmed daily numbers of infections, deaths, and other pertinent info. Visit the County's Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) page for details.
Updates on City of San José Services and/or Operations
- Happy Hollow Park & Zoo Blog: Happy Hollow continues to provide its animals with excellent, dedicated, and professional care despite being closed to the public. We've looked to them for some tips to share on getting through COVID-19 and here's what we think they're trying to teach us. Fire Department/Bureau of Fire Prevention: The City's Permit Center, including the Bureau of Fire Prevention, remains closed to the public as of March 17, 2020. Fire Prevention personnel are working remotely to conduct plan review and other essential services. Inspections have been temporarily suspended while an alternate method for providing these services is developed. Please view our Remote Procedures webpage for further details and instructions on how to submit materials for review.
More on The Californer
- Official Poster & Trailer for Alex Visani's STOMACH
- How do I fix Gmail Temporary bad Error 500
- Overview on what is Alaska airlines Flight Change Policy-Isupportnumber
- Overview on what is Alaska airlines Flight Change Policy
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Executive Order to Expand Telehealth Services
Subscribe to the News Releases eNotification list to receive City of San José Flash Reports, and follow us at sanjoseca.gov and @CityofSanJose on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Nextdoor.">
Esta información está disponible en español en www.sanjoseca.gov. ">
Thông tin này có sẵn bằng Tiếng Việt trên trang: www.sanjoseca.gov.
A person's risk for COVID-19 is not related to race, ethnicity or culture. City employees must abide by the Discrimination and Harassment policy, and treat colleagues and members of the public with courtesy and respect. Discrimination and/or Harassment of any kind is a violation of the policies and will not be tolerated.
Latest on The Californer
- Caitlin Carmichael, iPOP Alumni, Cast in new Thriller
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
- "Memo to the Leader" - Novel Speculates: What If Nazi Germany Had Won World War II?
- California: At Newly Converted Motel, Governor Newsom Launches Project Roomkey: A First-in-the-Nation Initiative to Secure Hotel & Motel Rooms to Protect Homeless Individuals from COVID-19
- Waterside Productions Announces Gayle Kimball's New Book The Mysteries of Healing
- Dr. Joe Dispenza Review - Do You Believe Him?
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #43 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces Partnership to Increase Free Internet Access to Support Distance Learning
- 'Buffy,' 'Angel' Stars In Next Wizard World Virtual Experiences Event April 11
- Florida Governor Issues Stay-at-Home Order All Legal Proceedings Must Go Online
- "House Of The Dragon" Hot Sauce Headed For Food Banks Nationwide
- 230V in the vehicle made easy and powerful with an all-in-one inverter system
- Appreiz Employee Engagement Application Now Available for Free Trial on SAP® App Center
- Mahmood Khan Cracks ITUNES Australia Top Ten Charts
- TOMORROW: Governor Newsom to Provide Update on State's Emergency Actions to Protect Homeless Californians and Public from COVID-19
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #42 - COVID-19 Mitigation and Response
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 4.2.20
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Death of Santa Rosa Police Detective
- Celiane The Voice Transcends Dimensions With Her Otherwordly Artistry!