- Waste Management Shareholder News: Robbins LLP is Investigating Waste Management, Inc. (WM) on Behalf of Shareholders
- Mars Branded Skittles® and Starburst Cotton Candy to Launch!
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
Elisabeth Handler, Public Information Manager, Office of Economic Development & Cultural Affairs (OEDCA)
Jennifer Duffourg, Bloom Energy
Esmeralda Bautista, Office of Mayor Liccardo
| What:||work2fututre, the City of San José, and Bloom Energy are presenting San José Career Day as a public-private partnership. The FREE career fair features more than 20 employers looking to help local residents find quality jobs. At the San José Career Day, job seekers can make a great first impression in-person without any technological barriers.|
| When:||Thursday, June 23, 2022|
11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
|Where:||Mexican Heritage Plaza, 1700 Alum Rock Avenue, San José|
Surface lot parking is available
More on The Californer
Easy access by VTA bus
|Who:||Available for questions or interviews on the day of the event:|
|Background:||"As San José and workers recover from the economic impacts of COVID, it's vital we use every chance to connect job-seeking residents with our many local companies to match their skills and talents to exciting new opportunities," said San José Mayor Sam Liccardo. "I'm proud of the City of San José's collaboration with work2future, Bloom Energy, and the other participating employers for the latest Career Day and for the ongoing efforts of businesses to invest in our talented workforce."|
More on The Californer
"Bloom Energy intends to add more than 300 manufacturing, engineering, finance and supply chain positions in the San José area over the next six months," says Carl Guardino, Bloom Energy's executive vice president. "While some California employers may be going, Bloom Energy is growing -- offering well-paying careers for a clean, resilient energy future. Our employees make lives better in this community by building clean technology that improves our air quality, uses almost no water and provides critical protection against rolling blackouts and power shutoffs."
Additional background from the Labor Market Report | work2future June Board Meeting
Current employment stats:
Latest on The Californer
- Signs By Veterans and Savage Shakers Founder Announces Sponsorship for #TEAMUSA Para-Athlete Brian Conwell
- RINGO CELEBRATES HIS BIRTHDAY WITH HIS ANNUAL CAMPAIGN FOR PEACE & LOVE WHICH INCLUDES 26 CELEBRATIONS IN COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD AND THIS YEAR WILL ALSO SEE HIS MESSAGE OF PEACE AND LOVE BEAMED UP TO THE STARS AND ORBIT THE EARTH
- EY Names Tim and Chris Vanderhook of Viant Technology as Entrepreneurs of the Year® 2022 Pacific Southwest Award Winners
- Governor Newsom Takes Action to Further Restrict Ghost Guns and Protect California Kids from Gun Violence
- Fragner Seifert Pace & Mintz, LLP Promotes Alex Flumenbaum to Partner
- INVESTIGATION NOTICE: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Riskified Ltd. with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Telegraph Hill Partners Raises $525M Fifth Fund for New Life Science and Healthcare Investments
- EA SPORTS™ F1® 22 Launches Worldwide Today
- Diving Into Informative Television With 'A Hot Set's'- 'Statement'
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Statement on State Budget Includes Investments of Nearly $55 Million in Community Projects
- Governor Newsom Signs Into Law Strongest Extended Producer Responsibility Legislation in the U.S.
- California: Governor Newsom Signs Legislation Cutting Harmful Plastic Pollution to Protect Communities, Oceans and Animals
- TikTok Marketing Strategy-Boost Your Business With TikTok
- Governor Newsom Signs Budget Putting Money Back in Californians' Pockets and Investing in State's Future
- Aimmune Therapeutics to Present New Data for PALFORZIA® [Peanut (Arachis hypogaea) Allergen Powder-dnfp] at the EAACI Hybrid Congress 2022
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Announces Premium Winners at Inaugural Awards Gala
- Best AI Copywriter-The Future Of Copy-writing Is Now
- San Jose: Notice of CEQA Posting: Addendum to the 4300 Stevens Creek Boulevard Mixed-Use Project
- Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Abbott Laboratories with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm