Durfee High School is currently receiving a bit of a makeover. Part of that renovation is the conversion of an old academic building into administrative offices. The installation of the new flooring took place in that building for those new offices.
"One of the challenges of renovating an older building is ripping up old floor tiles to install new ones. It's time and energy consumptive and can greatly increase down time and the cost of a project," said Thomas Ricciardelli, president of SelecTech, Inc. "The buildings being renovated at Durfee are more than 30 years old. Durfee liked the fact that our interlocking tiles could be installed over the existing floor—without messy, time-consuming removal work or prep."
The City of Fall River's Chief Operations Officer Ken Pacheco oversaw the project for Durfee High School.
"We needed a product to be a floating floor that was also able to be installed over uneven surfaces. FreeStyle was the right choice for us," said Pacheco. "The installation couldn't have been easier. We are thrilled with the product and feel this will be a regular fix for our renovation products and also feel confident that this is also a great option for new construction."
More on The Californer
- El gobernador Newsom firma un proyecto de ley que le devuelve el dinero a los bolsillos de más trabajadores de California y sus familias
- Governor Newsom Signs Bill Putting Money Back into the Pockets of More California Workers and their Families
- Zwolinski, Jenkins Launch Skillsgapp To Reach GenZ With Skills-Based Gaming App Training
- 12-carat diamond ring brings $143,750 in Andrew Jones' first Fine Jewelry, Watches & Timepieces sale
- 50/50 Leadership To Have Second Round Of Interns For Our Youth Leadership Program
SelecTech's FreeStyle Commercial Flooring employs a patented glueless "zipper" interlocking system that enables the flooring to be installed over existing flooring with minimal subfloor preparation. There's no need for messy, toxic adhesive and down-time is significantly reduced—often times without need to close off an area.
Made with 70 percent recycled materials and 100 percent recyclable, FreeStyle Commercial Flooring comes with a 10-year limited wear warranty - 20-mil wear layer with urethane/no-wax finish and is ADA slip-resistant compliant. FreeStyle Commercial Flooring is waterproof, anti-microbial and features a chemical and stain-resistant composition. It also meets CA 1350 Indoor Air Quality and is MAS Certified Green.
FreeStyle Commercial Flooring is available in a dozen standard colors and additional other special order colors.
To request a sample of FreeStyle Commercial Flooring, please call 508-583-3200 or visit https://selectech.com/.
About SelecTech, Inc:
FreeStyle is a division of SelecTech, Inc., which was founded in 1993 with the mission of creating valuable products from scrap plastics. The company has become a leader in the manufacture of flooring products from recycled materials and uses one million pounds of recycled materials annually. Their products are made with up to 100 percent recycled content, are 100 percent recyclable and installed without adhesives making them some of the "greenest" and most cost-effective flooring products available. The unique interlock system on SelecTech's flooring products enable them to be installed at a much lower cost, without a lot of costly downtime, which provides significant value to customers.
More on The Californer
- Seniors Urged To Prepare Early For Medicare Annual Enrollment Season
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces Groundbreaking of First 100% Affordable Housing Complex on Treasure Island
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Proclamation Declaring POW/MIA Recognition Day 9.18.20
- Massive Releases New SUMMOXL 6.5 & 8 Inch Subwoofers
- Mayor London Breed Announces Timeline and Framework for Reopening Indoor Dining in San Francisco
Using state-of-the-art technology and innovative product design, SelecTech has also created the top performing Place N' Go residential flooring products, which are available at Home Depot. They are also the creators and manufacturers of StaticStop ESD flooring products. SelecTech is a vendor partner of Health Care Institute (HCI), an International Facility Management Association (IFMA) alliance partner and Starnet, an international flooring contractor cooperative. The company is headquartered at 33 Wales Avenue, Suite F in Avon, MA. For more information about SelecTech, visit https://selectech.com/.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on The Californer
- ViridisChem expands its market reach with key distribution partnership in South Korea
- Governor Newsom Signs Legislation to Protect California's Workforce Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic
- AUA announces Master of Public Health Collaboration with FIU Stempel College to allow students to pursue both medical and public health degrees
- AcadianKitchens.com Launches With Free Shipping on the Best Cajun Food in the Country
- SportLogic, Inc. Announces Launch of New Website at www.SportLogicInc.com
- Cheap Car Insurance: Is it Too Good to Be True?
- Mama Cleo Delivers "It Ain't Easy" for "Corona Diaries" Compilation at Big Fuss Records
- Emerald Escapes Receives the 2020 Best of Spring Texas Award
- DeskProto® releases free CAM software for Linux
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: Implementing the Future of Transportation
- Evolve IP Integrates Business Messaging Into Microsoft Teams; Enhances Microsoft's Direct Routing Solution
- Attivo Networks to Host Webinar on Active Defense Capabilities of MITRE Shield
- BeBop Sensors & Talon Simulations Awarded Epic MegaGrant to develop a haptic glove-driven, full-motion VR trainer built for the Unreal Engine
- Eric Rudnick MD FAAD Returns to Boca Raton Hometown to Open Dazzling Dermatology
- Freight Right partners with Chain.io to bring real time shipment visibility to FreightOs customers
- New Study Projects Mobile AR Revenue to Reach $21 Billion by 2024
- PRIDE Museum Donates 400 Themed Masks To Help Increase Women's Voting Presence In The 2020 Election
- 'RESPEKT: Beauty Meditation' Launches Amazon Alexa Skill
- Alternative Broadcast Platform for Voters to Sound off on Trump and Biden Launched
- Helena auditioned for Atlantic Records left everyone mesmerized, she is the real deal a rare combination of beauty and talent -Leon Youngblood SR