Durfee High School is currently receiving a bit of a makeover. Part of that renovation is the conversion of an old academic building into administrative offices. The installation of the new flooring took place in that building for those new offices.
"One of the challenges of renovating an older building is ripping up old floor tiles to install new ones. It's time and energy consumptive and can greatly increase down time and the cost of a project," said Thomas Ricciardelli, president of SelecTech, Inc. "The buildings being renovated at Durfee are more than 30 years old. Durfee liked the fact that our interlocking tiles could be installed over the existing floor—without messy, time-consuming removal work or prep."
The City of Fall River's Chief Operations Officer Ken Pacheco oversaw the project for Durfee High School.
"We needed a product to be a floating floor that was also able to be installed over uneven surfaces. FreeStyle was the right choice for us," said Pacheco. "The installation couldn't have been easier. We are thrilled with the product and feel this will be a regular fix for our renovation products and also feel confident that this is also a great option for new construction."
More on The Californer
- SBH Real Estate Group Acquires Vacant Retail Building in Burbank, CA for $3.65 Million
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Completion of Emergency Projects to Protect Wildfire-Vulnerable Communities
- Terminally-Ill North Carolina Man and Chihuahua Reunited with Friend Thanks to Dream Foundation
- V2M Appoints Three to Newly Created Advisory Board
- Hayabusa brings new Marvel Hero Elite™ line to the Jiu Jitsu universe
SelecTech's FreeStyle Commercial Flooring employs a patented glueless "zipper" interlocking system that enables the flooring to be installed over existing flooring with minimal subfloor preparation. There's no need for messy, toxic adhesive and down-time is significantly reduced—often times without need to close off an area.
Made with 70 percent recycled materials and 100 percent recyclable, FreeStyle Commercial Flooring comes with a 10-year limited wear warranty - 20-mil wear layer with urethane/no-wax finish and is ADA slip-resistant compliant. FreeStyle Commercial Flooring is waterproof, anti-microbial and features a chemical and stain-resistant composition. It also meets CA 1350 Indoor Air Quality and is MAS Certified Green.
FreeStyle Commercial Flooring is available in a dozen standard colors and additional other special order colors.
To request a sample of FreeStyle Commercial Flooring, please call 508-583-3200 or visit https://selectech.com/.
About SelecTech, Inc:
FreeStyle is a division of SelecTech, Inc., which was founded in 1993 with the mission of creating valuable products from scrap plastics. The company has become a leader in the manufacture of flooring products from recycled materials and uses one million pounds of recycled materials annually. Their products are made with up to 100 percent recycled content, are 100 percent recyclable and installed without adhesives making them some of the "greenest" and most cost-effective flooring products available. The unique interlock system on SelecTech's flooring products enable them to be installed at a much lower cost, without a lot of costly downtime, which provides significant value to customers.
More on The Californer
- Resort-style Living At Tracy Hills
- Automated Fare Collection System Market Analysis - New Opportunities Explored, Expansion at High CAGR Anticipated by 2025: Radiant Insights, Inc.
- Eaze Releases 2019 State of Cannabis Report
- Data Privacy Week: Blockstack Apps Show Respect for Digital Rights
- Stange Law Firm, PC Opens Family Law and Divorce Office in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in Oklahoma County
Using state-of-the-art technology and innovative product design, SelecTech has also created the top performing Place N' Go residential flooring products, which are available at Home Depot. They are also the creators and manufacturers of StaticStop ESD flooring products. SelecTech is a vendor partner of Health Care Institute (HCI), an International Facility Management Association (IFMA) alliance partner and Starnet, an international flooring contractor cooperative. The company is headquartered at 33 Wales Avenue, Suite F in Avon, MA. For more information about SelecTech, visit https://selectech.com/.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on The Californer
- Sonnenblick-Eichner Co. Arranges $17.75 Million Loan on Washington, DC Hotel
- Market Maker Files 15c211 for CEN Biotech Inc
- 303 NETWORKS Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary
- Feedonomics Promotes Kellie Yackee to Director of Account Management
- Turning Up the Heat on Accountability with ASAP Systems' Inventory System and Asset Tracking Solutions
- Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches with the Goals to Empower the Creative Spirit and Celebrate All
- Former Brookstone and Home Depot Canada CEO Joins CEO Coaching International
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Conference
- Wuhan coronavirus: Are You Ready for the SHTF?
- MillionaireMatch Announces That Users Would Date Someone With Opposing Political Views
- Bitcoin IRA™ Surpasses Milestone of $400 Million in Cryptocurrency Transactions
- Johnna Devereaux (CPN) from Bow Wow Labs Wins 2020 Pet Age Women of Influence Award
- World Encephalitis Day 2020 Encephalitis Conference
- Localizes.com Now Offering Services In Temecula California
- Anaheim Welcomes Ono Hawaiian BBQ
- x5 Data-backed Discoveries in Gaming. Embargo Feb 1st
- San Francisco: Statement from Mayor London Breed on Supreme Court's Decision on Public Charge Rule
- L.A. County Board of Supervisors Candidates Pitch Ideas to Tackle Housing, Homelessness and Child Welfare Challenges at Jan. 31 Forum
- New Music and New Artist Spotlight " SASQUATCH JOSH"
- Remembering Kobe Candlelight Vigil and Song Tribute