- Sacramento resident and author, Susan D. Powers, puts family first in her new book - 199
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- TVS Vintage Network.Com Adds Iconic Family Shows From First Decade of Television, on WatchYour.TV
As a veteran and former middle-distance runner, SOS Hydration CEO James Mayo understands the importance of proper hydration. "People don't realize that if we are as little as 2% dehydrated it can contribute to low concentration, fatigue, headaches, poor sleep, poor performance, and illness," Mayo says.
SOS Hydration is a high-performance beverage that is low in sugar, high in electrolytes and backed by proven research. SOS Hydration can help the athlete to the entrepreneur or mom who wants to provide a tasty and healthy alternative to sugary drinks their kids consume.
More on The Californer
- Former Isagenix CEO and ConAgra Brands Executive Joins CEO Coaching International®
- Green Leaf Lab is leading the way at navigating new California cannabis regulations
- Mark Goode to Build Alliant Public Entity Education & Pooling Practice
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Event for June 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- California: Governor Newsom Meets with New FEMA Administrator on Devastation of Climate Crisis, Signs Resources Budget Trailer Bill
The partnership between Kevin Harrington and SOS Hydration is a perfect match. Harrington, who has successfully launched over 500 products, plans to take his expertise in marketing and distribution to expand and grow SOS Hydration.
Over the past year, SOS Hydration has expanded to CVS and Walmart nationwide, as well as regional Whole Food's and Kroger's. The company also is partnering on philanthropic endeavors with Global Empowerment Mission, Bethany Frankel's BStrong Foundation and former NBA player and Olympian Charles Smith.
"Everyone should pre-hydrate to start their day. Our solution has been scientifically proven to increase performance and hydration absorption rate," Mayo adds.
SOS Hydration is sold online and at retailers nationwide.
For more information, contact [email protected].
About SOS Hydration
More on The Californer
- What are the methods to ring at Google
- Amobee Names Nick Brien as Chief Executive Officer
- California: Newsom Administration Secures 12 Additional Firefighting Aircraft to Support Statewide Fire Response
- Outdoor Access for All: California Establishes New Pilot Programs to Expand Youth Access to State Parks
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Adds Diffren't Strokes, Golden Girls, and Becker to Fall Schedule
Founded by brothers and former national middle-distance runners, Tom and James Mayo (who is also a veteran) and Blanca Lizaola-Mayo, MD, a board-certified Internal medicine physician about to complete a fellowship in gastroenterology and transplant hepatology, SOS is a hydration drink that is based on proven sports and medical science to be as effective as an IV drip in combating mild to moderate dehydration. The brand's corporate mission is to drive the education of hydration though facts rather than marketing spin. Learn more at soshydration.com.
About Kevin Harrington
As the inventor of the infomercial, founder of As Seen on TV, and one of the original Sharks on Shark Tank, Kevin Harrington has worked with some of the world's biggest celebrities and launched some of the best-selling DRTV campaigns in history. Since producing his first 30-minute infomercial in 1984, Harrington has been involved in over 500 product launches that have resulted in over $5 billion in sales. Now, in his latest venture with AsSeenOnTV.pro, Harrington is on the hunt for the best new products and ideas, bringing them to homes everywhere through personalized DRTV campaigns featuring the Shark.
James Mayo and Kevin Harrington
SOURCE SOS Hydration
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Murphy Door CEO Launches NEW Podcast "90 Proof Wisdom with Jeremy G Barker"
- Evolve IP Recognized in 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Desktop as a Service for Third Consecutive Year
- GA-ASI and UK MoD Exercise Contract for Additional 13 Protector RPAS
- KIMTRUE Shares Secrets to Getting and Maintaining Beautiful, Healthy Hair
- JetMax AI Vision Robotic Arm to be launched soon on Kickstarter
- Sonorous Records To Release 8 Albums Of Original Recordings By The Five Blind Boys Of Alabama
- Storage Made Easy announces SMBStream™, a new product that offers secure accelerated access to SMB Shares over the Internet
- Things to know before change or cancellation of your booked flight
- Twilio Achieves Full Compliance with STIR/SHAKEN Protocols to Combat Illegal Robocalls
- Gymboree Play & Music Announces Collaboration with DreamWorks Animation Series, Gabby's Dollhouse
- (CVA Alert) Johnson Fistel Investigates Proposed Sale of Covanta; Is $20.25 a Fair Price?
- NeoPhotonics to Host Conference Call to Discuss 2021 Second Quarter Financial Results on Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- Angel brings a delightful song with a powerful message called; You will always be (My Baby Girl)
- Pharma and Biotech to Highly Invest in RNA Therapeutics to Expedite Research & Development across the Globe USA - English USA - English
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Proposed $26 Billion National Opioid Settlement
- Diversity News Media Brands Publisher Files Trademark For Diversity News Magazine Dot Com Domain Name
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Obtains Important Ruling for Tenaris S.A. Investors in Securities Fraud Class Action
- CLARA Analytics Appoints Tom Warden as Chief Insurance and Science Officer
- Governor, Mayors and Police Chiefs Talk Public Safety in Long Beach
- Markethive Standing Tall In The New Ocean Of Crypto Currencies