- Captivating New Cover Song – "Hallelujah" written by L Cohen, adapted/arranged by C. Scholz
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- The Roulettes joins forces with British Record label Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
Dan Kochpatcharin, head of the Design Infrastructure Management Division at TSMC said, "TSMC has worked closely with our design ecosystem partners to provide the automotive semiconductor industry with cutting-edge solutions in IP, EDA, and manufacturing technologies. Synopsys' portfolio of automotive-grade IP for TSMC's N5A process enables automotive chip innovators to accelerate the design of their safety-critical SoCs while taking advantage of N5A's significant performance, power efficiency, and logic density boost."
John Koeter, senior vice president of marketing and strategy for IP at Synopsys added that "New generations of automotive SoC designs will need to support massive amounts of safety-critical data processed at extreme speeds and with high reliability. Synopsys' high-quality, automotive-grade Interface and Foundation IP on TSMC's N5A process enables automotive OEMs, Tier 1s, and semiconductor companies to minimize IP integration risk and help meet the required functional safety, performance, and reliability levels for their SoCs."
More on The Californer
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU
- California: Governor Newsom & the Reproductive Freedom Alliance Urge Federal Government to Require Health Plan Coverage for All Contraception
- California: Over 40 Acres of Ancestral Land Returned to Native American Tribe
- GPT is Edging out BERT according to Developers
- InventHelp Inventors Develop New Murder/Mystery Board Game (OCC-1677)
The ISO 26262 standard for random hardware faults is also met by Synopsys' portfolio which helps accelerate the development and assessment of safety-critical SoCs while reaching Automotive Safety Integrity Level (ASIL) targets. The Synopsys Automotive-Grade IP on the TSMC N5A process includes logic libraries, embedded memories, GPIOs, SLM PVT monitors as well as PHYs for LPDDR5X/5/4X, PCIe 4.0/5.0 10G USXGMII Ethernet MIPI C-PHY/D-PHY & M-PHY as well as USB.
Synopsys' portfolio has been integrated into more than 100 ADAS chips which are part of its automotive SoC & software development offering that includes design verification electronics digital twin & prototyping solutions to accelerate development of chips for software defined vehicles.
The new Synopsys IP is available today & provides a reliable solution for long term operation in order to power next generation software defined vehicles by enabling long term reliability & high performance compute requirements in automotive system on chips (SoCs).
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Medicare Insurance Association Renews E&O Offering For All Agents
- LeanTaaS Announces Landmark Achievement, Now Serves Over 1,000 Hospitals and Centers Across the U.S. as Demand for AI-Powered Hospital Operations Management Solutions Increases
- Nontraditional choral work wins Grawemeyer music prize
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- Iowa Voice Actor Twice Nominated in Upcoming 10th Voice Arts Awards
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- kWh Analytics appoints Isaac McLean Chief Underwriting Officer
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- Persistent Named as the 'Most Promising Company' of the Year at CNBC-TV18's India Business Leader Awards USA - English USA - English
- 'Dark Loops' by Contemporary Artist Margaret Noble
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- NorCalBodz (NCB) Photography Has Opportunities for Male Physique and Male Bodybuilder Models
- Introducing the Aran Lift Top Coffee Table: Where Style Meets Functionality
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- SMR INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that NuScale Power Corporation Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Case
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- EXFY INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that Expensify, Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action Lawsuit
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Opens For Business With Several TVS Records CD Offers
- QFN TV Partners With Negritube Media Enterprises On The "QFN TV Original Cinema Initiative"