- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day - 451
- Waterside Productions Announces Said E. Dawlabani's New Book "The Light of Ishtar"
- Paul Sinacore Casting Shines Spotlight On "Friends: The Reunion" as Diversity Backlash Continues
Social landing pages and bio links have become increasingly popular over the past two years. As more social media platforms pop up, businesses and individuals begin to expand their portfolio to include upward of five platforms to which they post content to. To sidestep the confusion that can result from the mess of links and handles, social landing pages and bio links were created to house everything in one URL. The problem? These URLs are typically boring, unbranded, and easily broken.
More on The Californer
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #165 - COVID-19 Response and Recovery
- San Jose Mayor, City Council Unanimously Approve Acting City Manager for 10th Largest City in the Nation
- Confluent Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Cryptsoft's KMIP technology strengthens security in Networked Energy Services' Advanced Metering Infrastructure solutions
- SOS Hydration Partners With Original 'Shark' Kevin Harrington
Emojizing has created a platform to not only organize content using a bio link, but build and scale online presence for brands of all shapes and sizes. By creating an emoji-based style shortened URL to house all content from various social platforms, Emojizing makes it easy for brands to guide their audience on a comprehensive content journey rather than linking out to various locations.
The use of emojis in shortened URLs has seldom been seen before in creative marketing. Offering a wide range of emojis to choose from, Emojizing empowers brands to proclaim their individuality and flaunt their creative side. When it comes to content marketing, whatever catches the eye the fastest, wins. Most would click on a pink unicorn link before they click on a boring shortened link of the past. For this reason, there has been a steady increase of large brands beginning to use this type of platform. Global names such as MGM, Mailchimp, and Budweiser have all implemented this revolutionary technology to take their audience on a creative social journey unlike any other.
Offering both free and premium packages, Emojizing holds the creative key required to stand out from the competition in a world saturated with countless links and content. Through proof of concept, dedication to innovation, and unwavering commitment to helping brands thrive in the digital renaissance; Emojizing's purpose-driven vision has come to fruition.
More on The Californer
- San Francisco: Mayor Breed Announces Historic Relaunch of The City's LGBTQI+ Advisory Committee on Pride Week
- SkyWest Airlines and SJVC Relaunch Apprenticeship Program
- Mayor London Breed Celebrates Completion of San Francisco's New Seismically Safe Emergency Medical Services Station No. 49, Home of The City's Ambulance Fleet
- PEAK Technical Services Selects ELEVATE to Manage Portfolio of Mid-Market MSP Customers
- The Power of Three: Helios Bioelectronics, GattaCo, and iAssay Unite to Clobber Infectious Disease
To learn more about Emojizing and integrations on the horizon please visit: https://emojizing.com
Emojizing is a platform that allows users to connect their audiences to all their social and online content in one unique place. Founded in 2021 by Gauthier Piarrette, Emojizing creates unique shortened links for URLs by implementing the underrated power of emojis. Emojizing seeks to help clients build their online and social presence by the art of personalization, making it easier to organize content into one innovative location using a URL shortener to create a bio link. Each client's audience will have the power to access all content in one place without having to move or redirect to another link.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Gamma Zeta Boulé Foundation Raises $190,000, Awards $83,000 in Scholarships to Eight Graduating Senior L.A.M.P. Mentor Program Mentees and Recognizes Three L.A.M.P. Mentees Selected as Boulé Scholars
- AdsWizz New Audio Attribution Solution Delivers Positive Results for Advertisers
- Cloud Gaming Market Size To Expand At 48.2% CAGR By 2027, Owing To Rising Investments In 5G Technology & Admittance To Several Games On Cloud At Reasonable Prices | Million Insights
- Infogain Recognized as 2nd Fastest Growing Company in Everest Group Engineering Services Top 50™ 2021
- thredUP Releases Its Ninth Annual Resale Report with First-Ever Impact Section
- Lamorinda Realtor Judy Sin Brokers Difficult Deal On Home With 2 Months Of Renovations Left
- As Mobile Usage Skyrockets, Nearly Half of Consumers Do Not Protect Personal Data
- California: Governor Newsom Declares State of Emergency for Madera and Mariposa Counties Due to January Wind Event
- Sintilimab in Combination with Chemotherapy Meets Overall Survival Primary Endpoint in the Global Phase 3 ORIENT-15 Study for the First-Line Treatment of Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Second Sight Medical Products Announces Pricing of Public Offering
- Maleimide Activated OVA-Peptide Conjugation Kit
- Meet Dr. Karen Tran-Harding - Creator, Host & Producer of MEDICAL HEROES
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and Supervisor Rafael Mandelman Introduce Legislation to Expand LGBTQ Data Collection for City Employees and Applicants
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Announces Investigation of MicroStrategy Incorporated (MSTR) on Behalf of Investors
- Innovaccer Partners With Perception Health to Power Smart Referral Management With Predictive Analytics
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®
- Innovative Tour of the Elkhorn Slough
- Surface Optics Awarded NAVAIR SBIR Grant to Develop Multispectral Imaging System for Detectio
- San Jose: : Fireworks 'Just Not Worth It' – Celebrate Safely this Fourth of July
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces Opening of New Permanent Supportive Housing