- RMM Construction Management Services to Oversee New Buena Vista Rancheria Gov. Bldg
- BATA Lowers Violation Penalties at Bay Area Toll Bridges
- Platinum Equity Completes Sale Of Orbit Irrigation To Husqvarna Group
Ken will be located in Santa Ana, CA, working closely with Mark Kaufman, Chief Operating Officer of WSS, to help expand the footprint of that office while simultaneously growing his current book of business. Ken writes a wide range of classes and coverages and brings 19 years of underwriting and brokerage expertise to his new position – including quoting and binding with dozens of in-house carrier programs.
"I am very pleased to be joining the Western Security Surplus team and look forward to expanding our reach across Orange County and beyond," Young said. "WSS has an excellent history of providing specialized coverage and I know we will accomplish great things moving forward."
More on The Californer
- Visa Introduces Crypto Advisory Services to Help Partners Navigate a New Era of Money Movement
- Beamo Wins Best Enterprise Solution at the AWE 2021 Auggie Awards
- Direct Mail Reviews - Is Direct Mail Still Effective Today?
- SureShot 2.0 - Breakthrough Billiard and Pool Bridge You Wear on Your Hand Now on Kickstarter
- Paige Founder and Cancer Pathology Thought Leader Dr. David Klimstra Featured on the Impact Podcast with John Shegerian
Before joining WSS, Ken served as Assistant Vice President to RT Specialty, W. Brown & Associates, and Hull & Company in a variety of leadership roles. He is a Certified Insurance Counselor active in the C.I.C. program with the National Alliance, and volunteers for the Orange County Sheriff Department and Adventure Guides (YMCA).
"I have known Ken for 17 years and am thrilled to have the opportunity to work together," says Kaufman. "Ken has a strong knowledge of underwriting and is well respected in the industry; he's a perfect fit for the fun but hardworking culture of WSS."
Western Security Surplus welcomes Ken to his new role and looks forward to the contributions he will surely make to the company.
About Western Security Surplus
Western Security Surplus Insurance Brokers, an XPT Partners company, is a wholesale insurance brokerage and general agency founded in 1981, offering a wide range of standard, unique and exclusive insurance programs. WSS holds licenses in various states across the country.
More on The Californer
- Virgelia Productions Produced 33RD Anniversary Pageant
- Actress MARITA DE LARA Recurs on ABC's Daytime Drama GENERAL HOSPITAL
- Romantic Beauty Cosmetics To Launch Diverse New Collection At The Most Competitive Price
- Roam Robotics launches partnership with the San Francisco VA Health Care System to study the impact of its robotic wearable on the Veteran population
- Stanford Health Care Named Top Teaching Hospital by Leapfrog Group
About XPT Partners
XPT Partners focuses on commercial P&C brokerage, binding and transportation by bringing together wholesale broking and multiple binding authority platforms across many specialty lines. XPT Partners stands apart by delivering expertise, market access, new product development and exclusive service offerings to client agencies through a collaborative partnership culture. For more information, please contact Mark Smith at [email protected] or visit xptspecialty.com.
Media Contact: Anita Nevins, [email protected], 707-429-0877
SOURCE XPT Partners
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Jumio Acquiring 4Stop, Redefining the End-to-End Identity Platform
- Covalent Metrology and JEOL Announce Partnership, Silicon Valley Demonstration Facility
- Janine Gateland Wins Award in Accolade Global Film Competition
- Ionis and AstraZeneca to develop and commercialize eplontersen
- How do I get in touch with Egyptair?
- Silvergate Prices Public Offering of Class A Common Stock
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson Adds Rugged XRT Trim
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP, a Leading Securities Fraud Law Firm, Announces Investigation of Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RETA) on Behalf of Investors
- CEO Black Presents The 2nd Annual "Toy Takeover" to Benefit Brooklyn Homeless Children & Families
- MSS – Metal Slim Switch for Stylish and Robust Design
- Lee & Associates LA North/Ventura Brokers Sale Of Simi Valley Asset
- San Francisco, Piroshky Piroshky is Back!
- New Telehealth Suite Provides Key Tools for Medical Offices
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Robbins LLP Investigates Lucid Group Inc. (LCID)
- Here comes a new Christmas story for the Spanish-speaking tween in your life
- Entre Duendes Y Ratones: un cuento de Navidad diferente
- You Have Options To Achieve Website Accessibility
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Proclamation Declaring Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day 12.6.21
- Pressman Printing, offset and letterpress, celebrates 31 Years in business
- Janover Ventures welcomes Sam Haskell, CFA to its Advisory Board