- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- Wells Fargo Investment Institute Believes 2024 is a Pivotal Year for the Economy and Markets
The company also participated in the Sustainable Business Leaders Dialogue as a special supporter and the Asia-Pacific Sustainable Business Leaders Night 2023 as a strategic partner and designated liquor. Through these activities, Wuliangye showcased the confidence and charm of harmony of the China brand while helping create a resilient and sustainable future for the Asia-Pacific region.
More on The Californer
- Governor Newsom Highlights Funding for Climate Change Resiliency Projects Across California
- The Major Hope Foundation Brings 'A Major Day of Hope To Los Angeles'
- Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc. (BRBS) Investor Notice: Robbins LLP Reminds Shareholders of Class Action Filed Against Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc.
- California Gets $70 Million in Federal Funding to Accelerate Salton Sea Restoration
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.8.23
Since 2019, Wuliangye has been deepening its involvement in activities under the APEC framework such as the APEC CEO Summit and the APEC China CEO Forum. The company plans to leverage international platforms with global influence such as the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC), Boao Forum for Asia and China International Import Expo (CIIE) to accelerate integration into global integrated development and lead Chinese baijiu industry to contribute to a better future for Asia-Pacific region and world.
The APEC CEO Summit is an annual summit for leaders of APEC economies to discuss important affairs in Asia-Pacific region and promote trade liberalization and economic cooperation. This year's summit focuses on green transformation of industries, sustainable development among other core issues with an aim to propose high-quality solutions for balanced economic growth.
Wuliangye's involvement in this year's summit is expected to inject more momentum into global economic recovery while creating a future of common prosperity for Asia-Pacific region and global economy.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Arcellx Announces Continued Robust Long-Term Responses from Its CART-ddBCMA (anito-cel) Phase 1 Expansion Trial in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma at ASH
- Feast of the Seven Fishes at Cibo Modern Mediterranean
- California: Governor Newsom Reaffirms Support for Updated Delta Conveyance Proposal
- Emory Healthcare Network and Peachtree Immediate Care continue collaboration, sign new long-term agreement
- On behalf of the At Your Service Plumbing Club Members, we have donated to The Salvation Army and Families Network Unlimited this Holiday Season
- Entry Deadline is January 12 for California Strawberry Festival Artwork Contest
- 1H-Benzotriazol-1-yloxytripyrrolidinophosphonium Hexafluorophosphate (Highly Pure)
- Open Networking & Edge Summit 2024 in Silicon Valley Extends CFP Deadline to December 17 and releases 2024 Ecosystem Predictions
- California Community College Expands with 17-Device Order
- Operation Bullpen Stan Fitzgerald hits back on political persecution with "The Fall of Deceit" now available for purchase
- Neberon Heated Gloves: Your Best Winter Companion for Christmas
- Joby, ANA Holdings Partner with Nomura Real Estate Development for Vertiports in Japan
- Zero Upfront Fee Website- Thinking About Starting A Business?
- Penny S. Tee, MBA: A Beacon of Peace Amidst Conflict
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.7.23
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- State Marks 100+ Water System Consolidations, Providing Safe Drinking Water for 90,000 Californians
- Chaos Loc Releases New Album "Life After Super Max"
- Joel Osman is Promoted to Partner at Parker Shaffie LLP
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan