- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- Ziggurat Technologies' Zivolve™ is Now Available for Android Users on the Google Play Store, Revolutionizing Mobile Investing Beyond the Apple iOS App
- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP
Now, in 2021, Ziggurat Technologies has taken its mission a step further by releasing Zivolve™ for Android, enabling Android users to experience the same revolutionary AI technology that Apple iOS users have been able to see first hand since last year.
At an affordably attractive $19.99 a month price tag, now any US-based investor on both Android and iOS mobile devices, can get professional electronic trading level stock market insight at their fingertips. As the pandemic has highlighted, the stock market can be a volatile place that requires tactile tooling and knowledge. It is now more important than ever in an increasingly volatile space to come to the market prepared.
For those new to Zivolve™, this app strives to share its intelligent investment analytics with investors to equip them with professional-grade intel. Investors need all the tools that they can get to find the best opportunities to create a safe financial future. Zivolve™ uses smart technology to provide investors and traders with the best investment opportunities in a swift manner. With the app, the user can input preferences such as risk tolerance and expected return to receive the most reliable investment choices. Users can adjust key variables in the search engine feature to personalize Zivolve's suggested investment opportunities on both the buy and sell side.
More on The Californer
- Ask Sharifah Hosts Special Virtual Birthday Party in Celebration of Sharifah Hardie's 45th Birthday
- The Hottest Virtual Concert Tickets in the world The 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- Carbon Health Launches COVID-19 Vaccination Platform to Accelerate National Rollout
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction
- Grassroots Advocacy Group Urges Biden Administration to Appoint a Doctoral Level Mental Health Professional to Lead SAMHSA
In addition to the release of Zivolve™ for Android, Zivolve™ 2.0 is in the works at Ziggurat Technologies and is set to be released at a to-be-determined date later in Q1 of 2021. This new version will have an updated user interface and improved performance of already established features, as well as some new features.
Ziggurat Technologies is based in California's Bay Area, the global capital of technology. The founder and CEO is Sia Nazari, who has experience in both academia and the private sector. Ziggurat's team is dedicated to helping Zivolve™ be a revolutionizing and educational tool.
To download Zivolve™ on the Google Play Store, click here.
For the Apple iOS version, click here.
Zivolve™ is a uniquely engineered smart investing assistant platform that aims to connect investors with specific strategies and risk profiles. With its AI-powered investment analytics, Zivolve™ identifies desired solutions for investors within virtually all global financial marketplaces. Our company empowers investors to optimize technologies by syncing personal investment philosophy, style, and risk tolerance in the simplest of fashion: at their fingertips.
More on The Californer
- Harborside Inc. Announces Departure of Chief Operating Officer, Greg Sutton
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Triterras, Inc. f/k/a Netfin Acquisition Corp. (TRIT, TRITW)
- Mayor London Breed Announces Release of Five-Year Financial Plan for the City and County of San Francisco
- San Jose: San José Officials Reappoint Independent Police Auditor
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Proclamation Declaring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 1.15.21
Mary Garland | Ziggurat Technologies | Phone: (978)-857-6392 Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Ziggurat Technologies
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Aviation Capital Group Announces Closing of $750 Million of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Community Psychiatry Appoints Christopher Brengard As Chief Executive Officer
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Thiel College names Terry Eddy to Board of Trustees
- Is the Beach So Last Year?
- Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy Files Lawsuit Against Bank of America for Allegedly Failing to Protect the Accounts of Thousands of Unemployed Californians
- Aruba ClearPass Security Portfolio Receives Coveted Cyber Catalyst℠ Designation
- Asia-Pacific Contact Center Applications Market to See Buoyant Growth, Thanks to Analytics
- Consolidated Contracting Forms "Consolidated Building Health" Division to Effectively Control the Spread of Diseases in Senior Living Communities
- HAGENS BERMAN, NATIONAL TRIAL ATTORNEYS, Investigating Eos Energy Enterprises (EOSE) For Possible Securities Fraud in Light of Analyst Questions About Company's Customers, Encourages EOSE Investors to Contact Its Attorneys Now
- Motivational Fitness Radio Station Launches Hip Hop Rock
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 1.14.21
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Volunteers put the Community in Community Service
- 607th Consecutive Common Stock Monthly Dividend Declared By Realty Income
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Additional Security Actions in Advance of Presidential Inauguration
- "Diamond Fuji" to be Seen from TOKYO SKYTREE in February
- California: Governor Newsom Launches Transparency, Accountability and Assistance Measures in the State's Safe Schools for All Plan
- Port of Los Angeles Cargo Reaches 9.2 Million TEUs in 2020
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces $25 Million Early Education Economic Recovery Program
- Mayor London Breed Nominates Assessor Carmen Chu as San Francisco City Administrator