- Love & Sip Valentine Brunch with Celebrity The Comedian, Tomea, Grammy Saxophonist Jason Davis, Gospel Contemporary Duo, Only God Ministries - 103
- The Bedside Report Webinar Slated To Help Future Nurses Rock
- City Streaming TV, a Streaming Television Inc Network Launches, bringing Community and Faith Leaders into local TV's, At No Cost
"As Biofriendly has immersed itself in the green community, it has become clear that there is a big divide between Environmental groups and the average person when talking about solving environmental issues," said Noel Carroll, CEO of Biofriendly. "In gathering this data, we hope to bring the apparent gap to the forefront of the conversation and break down the walls. At the end of the day, I think we all can agree that in order to change anything, we need to work together."
One of the first questions asked in the survey of 224 people, was "Do you consider the environmental movement to be welcoming?" Seventy-six percent of survey participants said that they do consider the environmental movement to be welcoming. Of those seventy-six percent, forty-two percent believe that the environmental message is not adequately getting through to others.
For the twenty-three percent of people that said the environmental movement is not welcoming, they were asked what is preventing them from participating. Fifty four percent said environmentalists are too extreme and scare them away from the cause and forty-nine percent feel that they are not convinced of the evidence supporting man-made climate change.
More on The Californer
- Leon Youngblood Consultants streams Inaugural Concert featuring President Joe Biden & VP K. Harris
- PG&E Restores Nearly All Customers Following Historic Windstorm, Prepares for Winter Snow and Rain Next Week
- Ventura College's Advanced Manufacturing Program is Preparing for the Future
- Universal Credit now available for all your personal loan needs
- CEDC Awards Students with Fernandez Leadership Fund Scholarships
This is where companies like Biofriendly, who take a different, stress-free approach to environmental education can make a strong impact. Biofriendly's online magazine Biofriendly Planet and The Biofriendly Podcast are working hard to change the tone of green education.
Additionally, seventy-eight percent agree that green technology and policies have potential to benefit and boost the economy more than traditional energy sources like fossil fuels and coal. This means that the majority of participants are ready to benefit the economy by going green.
From the data collected, it is clear that while the public believes that change is necessary, there is a strong need to break down the current messaging and education of environmentalism. It is now more important than ever for the wall between environmentalists and the average person to be broken down and Biofriendly is here to help do that.
Biofriendly was founded with the express purpose of solving the world's air quality problems. To that end, the company introduced Green Plus® smog reducer to the market. Twenty years later, Green Plus has cleaned over 11 billion gallons of fuel and removed enough pollution to take the equivalent of a 200-mile lineup of cars off the road every year. Biofriendly continues its commitment to reducing air pollution worldwide, but has expanded its purpose toward green education, investment and environmental solutions for the future of the planet.
More on The Californer
- Long Beach: LBC Vaccine Update
- San Jose: San José Mayor Sounds Warning as Another Silicon Valley Company Moves Headquarters
- The World's First Tortilla Chip Beer - Just in Time for Game Day
- FCPT Announces Tax Treatment of 2020 Distributions
- Furin Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
For more information, visit www.biofriendly.com. For environmental information and green tips, visit Biofriendly's e-magazine at www.biofriendlyplanet.com and listen to the Biofriendly Podcast on YouTube. Follow Biofriendly Planet on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- AECOM to host first quarter fiscal year 2021 earnings conference call on February 9th and host 2021 Investor Day on February 16th
- S'moresUp Integrates Google Classroom to Help Parents Monitor, Track and Automate Kids' Schoolwork Alongside Housework
- Social Music Platform, Geojam, announces new CMO
- Glancy Wine Education Foundation Announces Game-changing Donation from Wine Spectator Scholarship Foundation
- CORRECTING and REPLACING SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against 9F Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 1.21.21
- Invitae Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- Silvergate Prices Follow-on Public Offering of Class A Common Stock
- Dynamic Healthcare Systems Now Integrates EHR with its Provider Analytics Solution
- Rock Out Kid Clothing Launches Kickstarter Campaign
- Beta-Glucan Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- China Refuses to Accept Service of Berman Law Group's Coronavirus Class Action Complaint
- Love & Sip Valentine Brunch with Celebrity The Comedian, Tomea, Grammy Saxophonist Jason Davis, Gospel Contemporary Duo, Only God Ministries
- Connie Gohata Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Tyson Foods, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- California: Governor Newsom Signs Executive Order in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic 1.21.21
- Wide Receiver, Kaleb Fossum, Signs With Frisco Fighters (IFL)
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Tours Brand New 203-Bed SAFE Navigation Center in the Bayview
- 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers Recognizes Three California Snell & Wilmer Partners
- Thakur Law Firm Founder and Managing Attorney Recognized as 2021 Southern California Super Lawyer