- Leonardo Defense Systems receives new investment and expands Team
- Unveiling Puptqe: First-Ever Dog Bar Opening in Temecula Promenade This November
- Latest 8x8 Research Reveals IT and Contact Center Leaders Embrace Conversational AI or Fear Falling Behind
Brian Owens, Chief Executive Officer of Café Valley, expressed his excitement for the new product launch. "This is truly an exciting time to be in the bakery business. These new cupcakes further expand our leadership position in bakery, broadens Café Valley's business platform, and helps us continue to deliver high quality products and services," said Owens.
More on The Californer
- Save the Date! Long Beach to Host Festive Street Parade in Celebration of Día de Los Muertos
- TVS Flashback Network Adds Love American Style, Operation Petticoat, and Murphy Brown to Fall Sked
- IEI Releases AFL4-EHL Series Panel PC to Provide Versatile, Cost-effective Solutions
- AETH and BTOP, Two First-of-their-Kind Ethereum Futures ETFs From Bitwise, Intend to Launch October 2
- Hollywood Actress and Model Sistine Stallone is the Cover Star of Dolce Magazine Fall 2023 Issue
The flavor and product profiles of Café Valley's new Mini Cupcake assortments include: Everyday Mini Cupcakes available yearlong such as Vanilla (12-count), Chocolate (12-count), Cookies and Crème (12-count), Red Velvet (12-count) and Chocolate and Vanilla Checkerboard (24-count). Seasonal Mini Cupcakes available seasonally include Valentine's Day (12-count), St. Patrick's Day (12-count), Spring (12-count), Patriotic (12-count), Fall (12-count) and Christmas (12-count). Uniced vanilla and chocolate cupcake options are also available.
In addition to cupcakes, Cafe Valley offers croissants, muffins, Bundt cakes, mini Bundt cakes, ring cakes, turnovers and coffee cake bites to in store bakeries, club stores, food service and convenience stores globally. For more information on Cafe Valley products or inquiries on carrying Cafe Valley's latest products in your store please visit cafevalley.com or visit booth #1509 at IDDBA.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom on the Passing of U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein
- Mission Cloud Named to 2023 Best Workplaces in Technology List
- Bitwise Files Form 8-As for Two New Ethereum Futures ETFs, AETH and BTOP; Funds Intend To Begin Trading on Monday, October 2
- Step Up Announces Return of Inspiration Awards
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- Swiss-Based Enclustra Announces US Operations in San Diego to Realize the Full Potential of Embedded Chip Technologies
- Faraday Future Announces its Outline for October FF 91 2.0 Deliveries as Part of its Ongoing 'Delivery Co-Creation Day' Plan and Provides Business Update
- Long Beach Showcases Key Growth Opportunities in City's Emerging Business Sectors at Inaugural Grow Long Beach Presentation
- Atrium 916 to Launch Zero Waste Mobile Art Cafe- with Sunset Paint & Sip on the River
- 'The Music Box' by Joanna Thorn
- USA Green Card Celebrates the State Department's Historic Inclusion of the UK in the DV-2025 Green Card Lottery
- Oxnard College's Camarillo-Based Fire Academy Opens New Facility
- You're invited to Monogram International's booth (#265) at New York Toy Fair
- RBB Bancorp Announces Termination of Agreement to Acquire Gateway Bank, F.S.B.
- Yo Egg to Unveil Exclusive Plant-Based Quail-Sized Egg at the Vkind Experience
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Announces Investigation of GigaCloud Technology Inc. (GCT) on Behalf of Investors
- California Increases Minimum Wage, Protections for Fast-Food Workers
- Do Grandparents Make Good Parents?
- RNA and DNA Endonuclease from Serratia marcescens
- Cardless Unveils Enhanced Simon Card with 5% Cash Back at Every Store At Simon Centers