- Captivating New Cover Song – "Hallelujah" written by L Cohen, adapted/arranged by C. Scholz
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- The Roulettes joins forces with British Record label Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
The Governor noted that California is proud to be at the forefront of leading apprenticeship pathway efforts to help more Californians pursue their dreams and reach their full potential. Apprenticeships provide vital on-the-job training, job skill development and experience that lead to meaningful careers. California serves apprentices across many sectors – including building trades, health care, technology, transportation, education and in the public sector – with the goal of serving 500,000 apprentices by 2029.
This year alone, California has invested a historic $240 million across several initiatives to grow high-quality apprenticeships and help ensure that people from diverse backgrounds can access these opportunities to upskill, reskill and thrive. This includes Apprenticeship Innovation Funding which supports growth in key areas such as health care, education, civil service, transportation and arts and entertainment. In addition, the Equal Representation in Construction Apprenticeships grant funds resources for child care, outreach and community building to better support women and others underrepresented in construction careers.
More on The Californer
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU
- California: Governor Newsom & the Reproductive Freedom Alliance Urge Federal Government to Require Health Plan Coverage for All Contraception
- California: Over 40 Acres of Ancestral Land Returned to Native American Tribe
- GPT is Edging out BERT according to Developers
- InventHelp Inventors Develop New Murder/Mystery Board Game (OCC-1677)
The Governor also noted that by integrating education programs and workforce development efforts into a new Master Plan on Career Education they have an opportunity to build career pathways that will empower Californians of all backgrounds with in-demand skills and connect them with employers for mutual benefit.
In conclusion he invited students, workers, employers and businesses to learn about the many benefits of apprenticeships during National Apprenticeship Week. He expressed his hope that together they can build a diverse and dynamic workforce that supports a stronger, fairer and more prosperous future for all Californians.
Latest on The Californer
- Medicare Insurance Association Renews E&O Offering For All Agents
- LeanTaaS Announces Landmark Achievement, Now Serves Over 1,000 Hospitals and Centers Across the U.S. as Demand for AI-Powered Hospital Operations Management Solutions Increases
- Nontraditional choral work wins Grawemeyer music prize
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- Iowa Voice Actor Twice Nominated in Upcoming 10th Voice Arts Awards
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- kWh Analytics appoints Isaac McLean Chief Underwriting Officer
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- Persistent Named as the 'Most Promising Company' of the Year at CNBC-TV18's India Business Leader Awards USA - English USA - English
- 'Dark Loops' by Contemporary Artist Margaret Noble
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- NorCalBodz (NCB) Photography Has Opportunities for Male Physique and Male Bodybuilder Models
- Introducing the Aran Lift Top Coffee Table: Where Style Meets Functionality
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- SMR INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that NuScale Power Corporation Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Case
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- EXFY INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that Expensify, Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action Lawsuit
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Opens For Business With Several TVS Records CD Offers
- QFN TV Partners With Negritube Media Enterprises On The "QFN TV Original Cinema Initiative"