"California is at the doorstep of enacting strong, statewide renter protections – safeguards that are critical to combatting our state's housing and cost-of-living crisis. I thank the Senate for their decisive action today as the bill moves on to the Assembly."
More on The Californer
- (2-Hydroxypropyl)-α-cyclodextrin from Molecular Depot
- Methyl-β-cyclodextrin (Biochemistry Grade) from Molecular Depot
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 8.10.20
- Berlinlasers High Precision 100mW 532nm Green Laser Diode Module
- San Jose: Mayor Liccardo Joins SHP Foundation, Habitat for Humanity for Evans Lane Groundbreaking
Latest on The Californer
- Maccabi USA Men's Basketball Announces New Head Coach For 21st Maccabiah
- Wedding and COVID – How to Shop for a Wedding Dress?
- The Imprint Brings Child Welfare and Youth Justice Journalism to Texas
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: California High Speed Rail Station Planning
- Long Beach: Statement from Mayor Garcia
- San Francisco Moves To Stop Profiting Off of The Incarcerated: "Phone Calls from Jails Now Free"
- San Francisco Announces All Phone Calls From County Jails Are Now Free
- 'NekozTek' Helps Esports Industry Gain Massive Engagement and Sales by Leveraging TikTok
- "CBS This Morning" Co-Host Gayle King to Moderate Venice Family Clinic Panel on the Trauma of Incarceration
- Connect City Announces Full Service Expansion To All 50 States Nationwide
- Clarity Gold Reported 2.32 oz/t Au - Sent Crews to Three High Grade Gold Properties in BC
- Private Placement Markets to Open Offices in Sydney, Australia
- Lenny & Larry's Welcomes The Holiday Season Early With New Flavor Offerings
- Doctor Develops Personalized Solution to COVID-19 Threat
- Need or Home or Industrial Cleanup? The Pros at A & A Restoration Can Help You Out
- 'Man Of The Hour' Media Kit Highlights Brand's Expansion
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Announces a $20M Fintech Venture with Braintree in the Coming Year
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Has Announced an Equity Investment in a Brantstone Properties Development Project – London, Slated 2023
- What if Bon Jovi's Drummer Had Been an Indian Temple Musician From 800AD?
- Crochet artwork in a league of its own