- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- California: State Reaffirms Right to Contraceptive Care
- Multi-Platinum Songwriter Harold Payne Releases New Inspirational Anthem
StateRAMP is a program that brings together state and local governments to develop standards for cloud security, educate on best practices and verify the cloud security of vendors that process, store and/or transmit government data.
Kurt Sauer, Chief Information Security Officer at DocuSign, said: "State and local governments need technology solutions that help them serve their constituents quickly and efficiently while also maintaining a strong security posture that protects their data. We're thrilled to have two of our core products be StateRAMP Authorized to help state and local governments provide vital services in a seamless and trusted way."
More on The Californer
- Location3 Honored with 2024 Inc. Regionals Award
- Safecamp Audio Launches Innerviews, New Foster Care Podcast
- Veryon brings AI-powered solutions to PBEXPO in Miami
- New horizons for Virtual Pets Fans
- EARN ALLIANCE INTRODUCES FIRST-IN-MARKET WEB3 GAMING DISCOVERY PLATFORM THAT REWARDS GAMERS, AND PROVIDES "ENGAGEMENT AS A SERVICE" SOLUTION FOR DEVELOPERS
DocuSign customers can now use Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and eSignature (DocuSign Federal) in the StateRAMP-authorized environment to reclaim time spent on paper-intensive processes while improving constituent experiences and increasing information security. As a StateRAMP-authorized Cloud Service Provider (CSP), DocuSign has met the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication 800-53 (NIST 800-53) security and privacy controls required by the StateRAMP Moderate security control baseline. The company will submit monthly and annual reports to demonstrate ongoing compliance.
The StateRAMP-authorized solutions will be available for DocuSign state, local, and higher education customers beginning December 1, 2023.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- MashUp presents 8th Annual International Women's Day Dance Festival
- Rocky Michaels releases his latest official music video, 'Seasons'
- City Encourages Long Beach Residents Enrolled in the U.S. Affordable Connectivity Program to Review Internet Bill as Program Funding Nears Completion
- Yours Humanly to Hold 7th Annual Gift of Schooling Gala, March 9, Blackhawk Museum
- Cal Lutheran Professor Named Inaugural Faculty Fellow
- TriCo Bancshares Announces Increase in Quarterly Cash Dividend
- City of Long Beach Launches Sidewalk to Success Program to Support Business Development
- Landis+Gyr and SPAN Announce Partnership to Unlock Electrification and DER Flexibility at the Grid Edge USA - English USA - English
- City to Host, Fund 2024 Long Beach Pride Parade
- Star Wars' The Mandalorian & Grogu to be Filmed in California Through the State's Film and TV Tax Credit Program
- California Sees Significant Increase in Applications to Join CHP
- Salem News Channel Host Mike Gallagher to Broadcast from Israel
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- Flourish Ventures Promotes Investment Leads in India and LatAm; Strengthens Bench in US and Africa with New Hires USA - English MEXICO - Spanish India - Hindi BRAZIL - Portuguese USA - English
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- B. Riley Securities to Host Radiopharma Investor Conference in New York on March 1, 2024
- Legion Partners Sends Letter to Twilio Board of Directors
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024