- Mars Branded Skittles® and Starburst Cotton Candy to Launch!
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
- Waste Management Shareholder News: Robbins LLP is Investigating Waste Management, Inc. (WM) on Behalf of Shareholders
The Los Angeles-based company plans to expand across North America with disruptive strategies to revolutionize the marketplace by delivering customers seamless access to discounts and top tier brand partners. With a clear positioning on millennials and premium market segments, Eclipse stands out as one of the sector's most dynamic players and credits an entirely women-led business.
The first activation post funding has been a media partnership signed with powerhouse-influencer, Arielle Charnas. Charnas's audience aligns closely with Eclipse's target market, forming a mutually beneficial opportunity to leverage visibility. To celebrate their partnership, Charnas brought her widely successful lifestyle brand, Something Navy, for an exclusive brick-and-mortar NY sample sale in May followed by its first ever digital sample sale. See a review of the event https://www.somethingnavy.com/article/style/a-recap-of-the-something-navy-x-eclipse-sample-sale.
More on The Californer
- Ganglioside GT1a Antibody High Purity
- Dnase-Free and Rnase-Free Distilled Water
- Long Beach: Happy Fourth of July Weekend
- TVS Television Network Launches First Outlook Original Programming You Tube Channel
- The Atlas Elite Entertainment Music Award online is coming!
Moving quickly, Eclipse has just released an impressive lineup for New York City sales this Summer, opening their doors in Meatpacking with a 14th St. storefront. They find themselves in good company - neighboring Diane von Furstenberg, Giorgio Armani, and Alice and Olivia.
The news comes at the 5-year mark of Eclipse's operations in the industry and is a testament to their steady growth as they boast a client list of 100+ highly revered and sought-after brands, including: Mother Denim, ba&sh, Balmain Paris, Diptyque, Frette, Proenza Schouler, John Elliot, Jonathan Simkhai, Isabel Marant, and their peers.
Eclipse currently hosts sale events weekly in Los Angeles, New York City and Online with customers in all 50 states. Through providing interactive and digital experiences, their vision is to immerse shoppers in a multi-brand universe without compromising on delivering the most competitive price points on the market or a highly curated experience that are often afterthoughts of the off-price world.
More on The Californer
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in 17 Education & Technology Group Inc. with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Money Today Korea Selects Grinergy as a 2022 R&D Innovation Grand Prize Winner
- Virgin Orbit Successfully Launches 'Straight Up' Mission
- INVESTOR DEADLINE: Inotiv, Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action – NOTV
- Milloret LTD To Offer Premium International SEO Services
About Eclipse Sample Sale
Eclipse is a contemporary sample sale provider that helps top brands move through their excess inventory quickly, with their image and top customer experience in mind. In store, online and through live shopping feeds.
Director of Business Development
SOURCE Eclipse Sample Sales
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Signs By Veterans and Savage Shakers Founder Announces Sponsorship for #TEAMUSA Para-Athlete Brian Conwell
- RINGO CELEBRATES HIS BIRTHDAY WITH HIS ANNUAL CAMPAIGN FOR PEACE & LOVE WHICH INCLUDES 26 CELEBRATIONS IN COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD AND THIS YEAR WILL ALSO SEE HIS MESSAGE OF PEACE AND LOVE BEAMED UP TO THE STARS AND ORBIT THE EARTH
- EY Names Tim and Chris Vanderhook of Viant Technology as Entrepreneurs of the Year® 2022 Pacific Southwest Award Winners
- Governor Newsom Takes Action to Further Restrict Ghost Guns and Protect California Kids from Gun Violence
- Fragner Seifert Pace & Mintz, LLP Promotes Alex Flumenbaum to Partner
- INVESTIGATION NOTICE: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Riskified Ltd. with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Telegraph Hill Partners Raises $525M Fifth Fund for New Life Science and Healthcare Investments
- EA SPORTS™ F1® 22 Launches Worldwide Today
- Diving Into Informative Television With 'A Hot Set's'- 'Statement'
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Statement on State Budget Includes Investments of Nearly $55 Million in Community Projects
- Governor Newsom Signs Into Law Strongest Extended Producer Responsibility Legislation in the U.S.
- California: Governor Newsom Signs Legislation Cutting Harmful Plastic Pollution to Protect Communities, Oceans and Animals
- TikTok Marketing Strategy-Boost Your Business With TikTok
- Governor Newsom Signs Budget Putting Money Back in Californians' Pockets and Investing in State's Future
- Aimmune Therapeutics to Present New Data for PALFORZIA® [Peanut (Arachis hypogaea) Allergen Powder-dnfp] at the EAACI Hybrid Congress 2022
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Announces Premium Winners at Inaugural Awards Gala
- Best AI Copywriter-The Future Of Copy-writing Is Now
- San Jose: Notice of CEQA Posting: Addendum to the 4300 Stevens Creek Boulevard Mixed-Use Project
- Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Abbott Laboratories with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm