- Are Scary Movies Mentally Designed By The Horrific Environment Within Society: New Premiere Smile
- Sensoria Health & Defender announce availability of first smart diabetic boot with remote patient monitoring
- California Empowers Students
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- eTip, the leader in cashless tipping, today announced it will be extending its digital tip matching initiative in honor of International Housekeepers Week, which took place from September 11 through September 17, 2022. The organization will match an additional $150k in digital tips throughout the month of September for housekeepers at all properties that have implemented its digital tipping platform, pledging $250k in total.
"Housekeepers deserve more than one week of recognition. Digital tipping is simple, easy, and has been proven to significantly increase housekeepers' earnings. eTip continues to raise the bar with the market's most robust, customizable, and secure end-to-end digital tipping solution," said Nicolas Cassis, CEO of eTip.
eTip is committed to putting the humanity back in hospitality. Housekeepers can increase their earning potential with a solution that allows guests to tip in the way that works best for them (i.e., QR code, SMS, email). Housekeepers can also express themselves and their "greater why" by customizing their personal eTip profile.
More on The Californer
- Waterside Productions Announces David M. Huffman's Book "Coming of Age in Yellowstone National Park"
- Colorado's Largest Witch Festival, "WitchFest", October 21-22
- New Smart Mouse uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Voice Recognition Technology to Improve Business Productivity
- GLASSDOOR APPOINTS DANNY GUILLORY AS CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER
- One Mind at Work, Columbia University Mental Health + Work Design Lab, and Ethisphere announce the Mental Health at Work Index™, the first of its kind comprehensive strategy to not only measure but also improve and innovate workplace mental health
eTip is further expanding its platform with exciting new capabilities that will soon enable housekeepers to:
- Immediately and seamlessly access to their tips
- Learn best practices on targeted savings, investing, and debt reduction through interactive games and knowledge articles
- Configure their eTip account so that a portion of tip money is automatically placed in a dedicated savings or investment account
eTip is used by some of the US's largest hotel organizations today. The app-less, NFC and QR-code-based platform make it easy for guests to tip housekeepers and other guest-facing employees who go above and beyond to create memorable hotel stays.
eTip is a seamless, secure, and instant digital payment solution that allows guests to express gratitude through generous tipping to individuals and businesses. Our mission is to use the power of technology, innovation, and gratitude to financially empower those who rely on tips.
Learn more at www.etip.io
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- RevitaLash® Cosmetics Champions Breast Cancer Awareness, Research, and Support Worldwide with 2022 Pink Program Announcement USA - English USA - English
- Jumio Wins Double Gold in the 10th Annual 2022 CEO World Awards®
- Cohesity Appoints Karen Egan Chief Customer Experience Officer
- ezPaycheck Payroll Software Offers Small Business An Efficient Way to Process Employee Paychecks
- Samsung Electronics Unveils Plans for 1.4nm Process Technology and Investment for Production Capacity at Samsung Foundry Forum 2022
- LEVVELS Inc. introduces MOMENTICA, the future of fandom engagement around the globe through one-of-a-kind digital collectibles
- Local Entrepreneur to Appear on New Reality Show on the BLKGTV App
- BlueSpark Energy Wins the 2022 Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge
- Nihon Kohden Announced the Release of Life Scope® G7 Patient Monitor
- California Entrepreneur Uses AI Technology To Create Stunning, Lifelike Artwork
- LIFE: The Shyan Selah Show Podcast to be Streamed on Fox Soul/Tubi
- San Jose: : City of San José Announces October Online Creativity Challenge
- Take a Helicopter Ride and Peer Down at the Splendors of Autumn Engulfing Nikko, Japan's Lake Chuzenji!
- 'Man Of The Hour' Releases The 2nd Annual Digital Print Magazine
- San Jose: San José Prevails Again in Federal Court on Groundbreaking Law to Reduce Gun Harm
- 14th Annual Hola Mexico Film Festival Presented by Toyota to close with the film "Enfermo Amor"
- Next-generation Supply Chain Resilience from SiliconExpert to Debut at Electronica 2022
- The Helen Knoll Foundation Announces the #PinkOut for Prevention Campaign
- ArborWorks Announces the Appointment of Karla Wahlgren to the Position of VP of Corporate Operations
- Gordon Judd Joins Nationwide Boiler as New Business Development Executive