- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- California: State Reaffirms Right to Contraceptive Care
- Multi-Platinum Songwriter Harold Payne Releases New Inspirational Anthem
SANTA CLARA, Calif. and PUNE, India, Feb. 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Persistent Systems (BSE: PERSISTENT) (NSE: PERSISTENT), a global Digital Engineering provider, has been recognized as a Leader in nine segments in the annual Zinnov Zones for ER&D Services 2022 Ratings – enterprise software engineering, consumer software engineering, Digital Engineering, software platform engineering, hyperscalers services, data and AI engineering, experience engineering, and telehealth, as well as in the US geography.
The latest Zinnov Zones report for ER&D Services 2022 ratings is available here.
The 2022 study evaluated ~50 global service providers across various industry verticals and micro-verticals for their digital engineering expertise. The ratings are assessed on multiple dimensions, including the maturity of delivery and services capabilities, scalability, growth rate, financials, innovation and IP, ecosystem linkages, and feedback from enterprise buyers. Zinnov's assessment this year is unique as it captures the service providers' depth of partnerships with hyperscalers to enable services across consulting, design, application development and modernization, integration, and testing services in the ER&D space.
More on The Californer
- TERRASHADE® Receives Patent Approval for Innovative Portable Shade Structure
- California: Governor Newsom Honors Three Law Enforcement Officers With Medal of Valor
- Veracyte's Decipher Prostate Test Receives Highest Evidence-Level Rating Among Molecular Tests in Updated Prostate Cancer NCCN Guidelines
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
- Viking Therapeutics Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
Zinnov is a leading global management consulting and strategy consulting firm, with core expertise in Digital Engineering, Digital Transformation, Innovation, and Outsourcing Advisory. The annual Zinnov Zones ratings are one of the most trusted reports globally, for both enterprises and service providers to better understand the vendor ecosystem across multiple domains such as ER&D Services, IoT Services, HIA Platforms and Services, and Media and Technology.
Sandeep Kalra, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director, Persistent:
"A new digital reality has emerged across industries as organizations of all sizes take advantage of the disruptive power of software to drive competitive advantage and enhance operational efficiency. They need a partner that can reimagine and engineer every aspect of their business to help them both sustain and future-proof their business. This recognition from Zinnov, for the tenth consecutive year, is a testament to how our differentiated Digital Engineering expertise and trusted delivery models have played a crucial role in driving growth for our clients, enabling them to thrive in a dynamic digital world."
Pari Natarajan, Chief Executive Officer, Zinnov:
"Persistent's strategic investments in new-age technologies such as Cloud, Data & AI have helped strengthen its positioning across the Digital Engineering space. The acquisitions of MediaAgility and Data Glove have helped it bolster its industry-specific capabilities including offerings for hyperscalers as well as strengthen its emerging technologies offerings. This, coupled with its strong presence in BFSI, Enterprise and Consumer Software, and HealthTech space has helped it anchor its Leadership position in the 2022 ER&D Services ratings of Zinnov Zones."
More on The Californer
- Omar L. Harris: Leading the Charge for a New Era of J.E.D.I Leadership, Inducted into Kirkus Reviews Indie Books of the Month and More
- The Law Office of Rene Potter Sues Owner of San Diego Martial Arts Dojo Alleging Years Long Sexual Abuse of Student/Employee Starting When She Was a Minor
- TVS Pinball Network Adds Over 100 Classic Cartoons to 24/7 Streaming FAST Channel on WatchYour.TV
- Visionary entrepreneur and technology leader, João Mendes de Miranda, reveals his secret to success
- California Seizes Record 62,000 Pounds of Fentanyl
With over 22,500 employees located in 18 countries, Persistent Systems (BSE: PERSISTENT) NSE: PERSISTENT) is a global services and solutions company delivering Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization. We work with the industry leaders including 14 of the 30 most innovative companies as identified by BCG, 80% of the largest banks in the US and India, and numerous innovators across the healthcare and software ecosystems. As a participant of the United Nations Global Compact, Persistent is committed to aligning strategies and operations with universal principles on human rights, labor, environment, and anti-corruption, as well as take actions that advance societal goals. Persistent was named to the Forbes Asia Best Under a Billion 2021 list, representing consistent top-and bottom-line performance as well as growth.
Forward-looking and Cautionary Statements
For risks and uncertainties relating to forward-looking statements, please visit persistent.com/FLCS
Persistent Systems (Global)
SOURCE Persistent Systems
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- MashUp presents 8th Annual International Women's Day Dance Festival
- Rocky Michaels releases his latest official music video, 'Seasons'
- City Encourages Long Beach Residents Enrolled in the U.S. Affordable Connectivity Program to Review Internet Bill as Program Funding Nears Completion
- Yours Humanly to Hold 7th Annual Gift of Schooling Gala, March 9, Blackhawk Museum
- Cal Lutheran Professor Named Inaugural Faculty Fellow
- TriCo Bancshares Announces Increase in Quarterly Cash Dividend
- City of Long Beach Launches Sidewalk to Success Program to Support Business Development
- Landis+Gyr and SPAN Announce Partnership to Unlock Electrification and DER Flexibility at the Grid Edge USA - English USA - English
- City to Host, Fund 2024 Long Beach Pride Parade
- Star Wars' The Mandalorian & Grogu to be Filmed in California Through the State's Film and TV Tax Credit Program
- California Sees Significant Increase in Applications to Join CHP
- Salem News Channel Host Mike Gallagher to Broadcast from Israel
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- Flourish Ventures Promotes Investment Leads in India and LatAm; Strengthens Bench in US and Africa with New Hires USA - English MEXICO - Spanish India - Hindi BRAZIL - Portuguese USA - English
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- B. Riley Securities to Host Radiopharma Investor Conference in New York on March 1, 2024
- Legion Partners Sends Letter to Twilio Board of Directors
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024