- The New World of Social Networking: How Emojizing is Redefining Online Branding
- Amelia Earhart's Plane Possibly Found in Nikumaroro Lagoon
- Loop Neighborhood Welcomes New CFO, Jonathan Louie
"This partnership further solidifies our commitment to make positive impacts within the communities we own and operate real estate." says Kayce Hawk, SVP Property Services. "Givewith allows us to share our impact data with tenants, visitors, and the community."
Properties subscribed to Places with Purpose can become a designated Social Value Building, signifying owners', tenants', and vendors' deep commitment to the surrounding community. In this way, Places with Purpose delivers social impact as an amenity to all building stakeholders, who come together to improve education, health, and the environment in the communities beyond their walls.
More on The Californer
- MBK Senior Living Annouces Promotion of Engle and Hill
- City of Angeles City of Mental Health
- San Francisco Announces Plan to Reopen City Hall to Public
- Long Beach: Expanded and Extended Rental Assistance
- ATEC Expands ISO 17025 Calibration Accreditation to LISNs & CDNs
Rising Realty has selected 1Cal Plaza, The CalEdison DTLA, HFC, Catalina Landing, and Highland properties in their Los Angeles portfolio, and Civic Center Plaza in Denver as the inaugural buildings in the Places with Purpose and Social Value Building concepts. The portfolio will be easily managed on the Places with Purpose platform, which enables property owners to select programs to support, track impact, manage volunteer opportunities for tenants, and access materials to share with brokers, tenants, vendors, and investors alike. Tenants also have platform access. This enables them to track and share the building community's impact through a digital suite of storytelling assets designed for diverse stakeholders and to be amplified across social media outlets. Tenants can directly engage their employees in a variety of ways, including through participation in volunteer activities. Vendors that provide building operations services, like maintenance and landscaping, can also participate and realize a range of business objectives, including achieving corporate social responsibility goals, engaging their own employees, and strengthening relationships with property owners.
"Successful real estate owners know that the value of a commercial property is contingent on the vitality of the surrounding community," said Polizzotto. "When businesses, schools, and parks nearby are healthy and full of promise, there's a good chance that a development will also thrive. Places with Purpose gives commercial real estate owners the opportunity to create this synergistic ecosystem, in which the business transactions that sustain their buildings create shared value for all stakeholders. Places with Purpose is a better way for real estate leaders to serve their tenants, vendors, and communities, thereby ensuring their own viability."
More on The Californer
- Disaggregated Networking Solution by IP Infusion and Edgecore Networks Deployment Completed at London Internet Exchange
- 8 Surprising Benefits of Boxing to Unleash Your Inner Champion
- Global Coffee Shops Market to Reach $201.4 Billion by 2027
- FACERE25 and MJC Partners Successfully Launch New Fintech Advisory Firm Forty Grand
- Steve Muehler – Commercial Insurance – to begin offering Medical Malpractice Insurance
Visit givewith.com/real-estate to learn more about Places with Purpose and the Social Value Building designation.
Givewith is a technology company that helps its customers grow by making it easy to embed social impact into commerce. Givewith's suite of "easy button" solutions allows organizations to seamlessly apply social impact programs into existing business processes including sales, procurement and HR, creating additional business value for customers and new sources of funding for the world's most effective social and environmental impact initiatives. Visit givewith.com to learn more.
About Rising Realty
Rising Realty Partner is a family-owned, Los Angeles-based, vertically-integrated real estate investment and operating platform specializing in creating world-class commercial properties. With more than 5 million square feet under management, Rising's approach to real estate investing and operating focuses on advancing environmental, technological, and social impacts. Visit risingrp.com to learn more.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- CFIC Funding Announces Dump Truck Financing Program with Good or Bad Credit
- Carrington College San Leandro Announces New Criminal Justice: Corrections Program Director
- Neurana Pharmaceuticals to Present at 21st Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference
- San Jose: Big City Mayors Chair's Statement on California Governor Homelessness Funding Announcement
- BISTel Showcases Smart Pharma Innovation Award Winner GrandView APM at 2021 Manufacturing Assets and Reliability Conference
- Major Updates from the #DisneyMustPay Task Force: More Author Groups Join the Task Force
- California Roars Back: Governor Newsom Announces Historic $12 Billion Package to Confront the Homelessness Crisis
- San Joaquin Valley College Announces New Award Program for Nursing Students and Faculty
- Should We All Get Vaccinated in the United States
- CircleCI Acquires Vamp, Adding Release Orchestration to Their CI/CD Platform to Help Engineering Teams Deliver Business Growth
- Food & Beverage Packaging Redefined: The Chill-Can® & 5 Liter Keg Just The Beginning For Innovation Team At Joseph Company International, Inc
- Patriot Gold Group Extends "2021 Inflation Protection America First IRA" As Inflationary Concerns Soar
- EclecticIQ Appoints Jay Zimmet as Chief Revenue Officer
- Claims Assistance Program from autopom! Gives Drivers Automotive Peace of Mind
- Restaurateur Leads African American Initiative to Endorse Mayoral Candidate Eric Adams
- CentralCoastCatholic.net Expands Its Reach
- California Court Rules Beyond Meat Must Pay Don Lee Farms in Contract Dispute - Property Claim and Negligent Misrepresentation Counterclaim Also Found Meritless
- Agiloft Wins Silver Stevie® in 2021 American Business Awards® for AI Core
- ElevenSight Named TiE50 Award Winner at TiEcon 2021
- An Inventory System that Brings Historical Data Back to the Present