- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP
- California: Governor Newsom Proposes 2021-22 State Budget
GCM's management team will be led by Partners Sean Wilke and JP Gonzalez, and industry veteran, Brian Lewis, who joined as a Director in January 2021 to oversee the firm's day-to-day operations. Lewis comes to GCM with a deep and diverse professional background in the accounting and operations field, having worked in an internal and outsourced capacity for both private equity and hedge funds.
"We are excited to expand our service offering to further accommodate the needs of buy-side managers," said Greyline Managing Partner Matthew Okolita. "We have absolute confidence in Sean and his team to deliver a solution that matches the high-touch, high-quality experience on which Greyline's consulting business is predicated."
More on The Californer
- INVESTIGATION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Lyra Therapeutics, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX)
- West Coast Recording Artist, Composer and Actor, Blue Ragg$ Releases New Music & Theatrical Video
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- Agile20Reflect Festival event submission deadline extended to 27th of January
"I welcome the opportunity to spearhead this new initiative and build on the foundation that we as an organization have created. It has always been and always will be our goal to be a full-service partner to our clients and innovate where accretive to our value proposition," added Wilke. "Compliance, finance, accounting and operations are inherently intertwined, so it makes complete sense for a manager to consolidate providers and eliminate the inefficiencies associated with the fragmented outsourced model."
In addition to Lewis, GCM has also made several other strategic hires in anticipation of its launch, which puts the total employee headcount above 50 across the organization. Greyline's corporate governance business, including its Cayman directorship, regulatory and anti-money laundering services, will also move over to GCM. Additional GCM products and services, including an offering focused on environmental, social and governance (ESG) initiatives, will be released in the coming months.
More on The Californer
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Aviation Capital Group Announces Closing of $750 Million of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Community Psychiatry Appoints Christopher Brengard As Chief Executive Officer
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Thiel College names Terry Eddy to Board of Trustees
With offices across the U.S. and U.K., Greyline is a leading global provider of governance, risk and compliance consulting services. As the largest private, partner-owned and operated consultancy in the industry, Greyline focuses on providing dynamic, high-quality consulting and innovative technology designed to solve investment managers' business, regulatory and operational needs. Greyline's clients span the spectrum in terms of size and strategy, including private equity, venture capital, real estate, hedge funds, registered funds, and traditional investment advisers, amongst others.
Contact: Sean Wilke, [email protected]
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Mayor London Breed Nominates Assessor Carmen Chu as San Francisco City Administrator
- 2U 15.1" Depth Rackmount Computer with 2 x Hot-Swap Hard Drive Trays - RMC5254
- Victorville Community Resource Center Named California HUD EnVision Center
- Green Stream Holdings Prepares for NE Solar Projects with New Production Space
- Texpak Offers Environmentally-Friendly Ecotach™ Fasteners to Address Sustainability Needs
- LA Kings Announce Partnership With the California Department of Health Care Services' CalHOPE Program as Team's First-Ever Official Helmet Partner
- Tuya Smart Becomes Google Authorized Solution Provider
- Los Angeles-Based Social Media Marketing Agency Gains National Traction
- THine names new worldwide Director of Sales for embedded camera and video transmission technologies
- eatOS Details Payment Types Restaurants Can Accept
- Morningstar names Quantified STF Fund top-performing tactical-allocation fund in 2020
- Glen Davis to lead Sunfolding
- First Time Filmmakers Win at Queen Palm International Film Festival in Palm Springs
- sweetgreen Enters The Crispy Chicken Wars With A Fresh Take
- Local Business Owner Dushyant Pathak Named to NSBA Leadership Council
- Congo Rising To Produce Feature Film "Patrice Lumumba" In Africa; Compelling Story Of Martyred And Assassinated Congo Leader Coming To The Screen
- Newest ezW2 Is Available for Businesses to Process The New 1099-NEC Form
- The Arcview Group's Women's Inclusion Network Announces Partnership With WEiC to Optimize Opportunities for Women in Cannabis
- Convex Group Raises $500 Million in Preferred Equity Capital from Sixth Street
- Space Robotics Market Size Worth $5.7 Billion By 2027 | CAGR: 5.2%: Grand View Research, Inc.