- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- Wells Fargo Investment Institute Believes 2024 is a Pivotal Year for the Economy and Markets
Stallone is the daughter of Sylvester Stallone and his wife, model Jennifer Flavin. She enjoys 1.6 million followers on Instagram and her reality show, The Family Stallone, which dropped in May 2023 on Paramount +. The Fall 2023 edition of Dolce Magazine features two different covers of Stallone and one candid interview in which she discusses the influence of her parents and sisters, the start of her career and her plans for the future.
More on The Californer
- Governor Newsom Highlights Funding for Climate Change Resiliency Projects Across California
- The Major Hope Foundation Brings 'A Major Day of Hope To Los Angeles'
- Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc. (BRBS) Investor Notice: Robbins LLP Reminds Shareholders of Class Action Filed Against Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc.
- California Gets $70 Million in Federal Funding to Accelerate Salton Sea Restoration
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.8.23
The exclusive interview and video shoot were both done on location in Los Angeles at the stunning Sheats-Goldstein Residence. In it, Stallone expresses her appreciation for her strong Italian heritage and love for family. "If I were to close my eyes and picture my perfect dolce vita moment, I would probably be in Tuscany with my family, perhaps with an Aperol spritz in my hand," she says. "Everyone is happy, everyone is healthy and I'm eating a lot of good pasta. That's my dolce vita."
Dolce Magazine has a global circulation of approximately one million copies per issue and forms the foundation of Dolce Media Group. Founded in 1996 and based in Toronto with a global reach, Dolce Media Group specializes in print media as well as website design, graphic design, multimedia productions, social media campaigns and marketing strategies for some of the world's leading luxury brands.
The cover story featuring Sistine Stallone can be read online on Press Reader or through shopdolce.ca while her exclusive video interview can be found at www.dolcemag.com . Followers can also keep up with Dolce Magazine on Instagram @dolcemag for more updates about their latest issues.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Arcellx Announces Continued Robust Long-Term Responses from Its CART-ddBCMA (anito-cel) Phase 1 Expansion Trial in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma at ASH
- Feast of the Seven Fishes at Cibo Modern Mediterranean
- California: Governor Newsom Reaffirms Support for Updated Delta Conveyance Proposal
- Emory Healthcare Network and Peachtree Immediate Care continue collaboration, sign new long-term agreement
- On behalf of the At Your Service Plumbing Club Members, we have donated to The Salvation Army and Families Network Unlimited this Holiday Season
- Entry Deadline is January 12 for California Strawberry Festival Artwork Contest
- 1H-Benzotriazol-1-yloxytripyrrolidinophosphonium Hexafluorophosphate (Highly Pure)
- Open Networking & Edge Summit 2024 in Silicon Valley Extends CFP Deadline to December 17 and releases 2024 Ecosystem Predictions
- California Community College Expands with 17-Device Order
- Operation Bullpen Stan Fitzgerald hits back on political persecution with "The Fall of Deceit" now available for purchase
- Neberon Heated Gloves: Your Best Winter Companion for Christmas
- Joby, ANA Holdings Partner with Nomura Real Estate Development for Vertiports in Japan
- Zero Upfront Fee Website- Thinking About Starting A Business?
- Penny S. Tee, MBA: A Beacon of Peace Amidst Conflict
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.7.23
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- State Marks 100+ Water System Consolidations, Providing Safe Drinking Water for 90,000 Californians
- Chaos Loc Releases New Album "Life After Super Max"
- Joel Osman is Promoted to Partner at Parker Shaffie LLP
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan