- Cal State LA continues remarkable climb in U.S. News & World Report rankings
- Hip Hop Recording Artist Dukk Drops New September Music Release
- For National Small Business Week: Some very Essential Advertising Math Every Business Needs to Know
According to ISO (International Organization for Standardization), "The information security management system preserves the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information by applying a risk management process and gives confidence to interested parties that risks are adequately managed."
Peter Jupp, Co-Owner and Co-Founder of Infocore explains, "We live in an era of incredible data vulnerability. Staying ahead of all the threats from inside and outside an organization is a significant challenge. Certifying for ISO 27001 has given us a significant advantage in understanding where all the threats can come from and ensuring the integrity of our systems and our data environment. Our commitment to continuous training and improvement allows us and our clients to sleep easier at night."
More on The Californer
- California: Newsom Administration Awards Nearly $138 Million in Fire Prevention Grants to Build Resilience in Local Communities
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 9.15.21
- Kobe Bryant Inspired KB24 NFT Art on Course to Raise Millions for Foundation
- Welcoming President Biden to Long Beach
- California: Governor Newsom Highlights New In-Person Student Rates, Nation-Leading School Safety & Prevention Efforts
Infocore has always been dedicated to sourcing data that is 100% CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR and CCPA compliant. In addition, Infocore is data-agnostic, which means they don't own any data or have any affiliations with data providers that could cause bias in data selection. With a Continuous Campaign Improvement (CCI) approach, Infocore employs monitoring, analyzing, applying, improving and testing to continuously fine-tune data selection for clients.
Since 1992, Infocore has provided high-quality, high-performing audience data to direct marketers worldwide. Infocore helps their agency clients identify the very best data sources and audience segments on an ongoing basis. With targeted, data-driven direct marketing campaigns, Infocore supports their clients' acquisition strategies by enabling marketers to send the right message to the right audience at the right time across multiple media channels.
Director of Marketing
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Erotic Art Finds a Home on NFT Platform NaftyArt With Million Dollar Pre-Launch Sale
- Amazon Live! Influencer live video
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed and Supervisor Gordon Mar Launch New Grant to Support Storefronts Impacted by Vandalism
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Initiates Stage 1 Water Conservation Measures
- Drum roll...and the winners are
- Waterside Productions Announces Mai Kim Le's First Book "Worlds Apart"
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Hosts COVID-19 Recovery Relief Giveaway for Sickle Cell Disease Community
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- Two Snell & Wilmer Attorneys Selected by the ABA BBC for 20/20 Partners Rising Young Leader Award
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
- GF and Synopsys Deliver New Reference Flows for GF 22FDX Process: Cloud-Qualified and First Automotive Flow for ASIL-D Designs
- Singer, Songwriter Impresario Releases 'Deliberately Constructed Moments'
- Walker Entertainer Academy Presents Indigenous Film Retreats (IFR) Oct 9th-11th
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
- Global Sandalwood Oil Market to Reach $149.1 Million by 2026
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- STEMconnector, Million Women Mentors and Olay: Face the STEM Gap Role Model Event September 15, 2021
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month
- What Does Post-Traumatic Thriving Look Like?