- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day - 452
- Waterside Productions Announces Said E. Dawlabani's New Book "The Light of Ishtar"
- Paul Sinacore Casting Shines Spotlight On "Friends: The Reunion" as Diversity Backlash Continues
As part of Governor Newsom's California Comeback Plan, Long Beach will receive an additional $21.2 million for our Emergency Rental Assistance Program, bringing our total available funds to more than $56 million. Because of this additional support, we will be extending the deadline for our rental assistance application to June 11 so that more folks can get access to these funds. You can access the application here.
This program is a huge part of our Long Beach Recovery Act and will assist both renters and small property owners who are struggling to pay their mortgage.
More on The Californer
- Edison International Declares Q2 Dividends
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #165 - COVID-19 Response and Recovery
- San Jose Mayor, City Council Unanimously Approve Acting City Manager for 10th Largest City in the Nation
- Confluent Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Cryptsoft's KMIP technology strengthens security in Networked Energy Services' Advanced Metering Infrastructure solutions
We know the pandemic has caused massive hardships for local residents who are struggling to pay the bills. We are hopeful this new program will help thousands across the city.
To be eligible, tenants must rent in Long Beach and meet the following criteria:
- The household has a household income at or below 80% of the area's median income.
- One or more individuals within the household has experienced a financial hardship due, directly or indirectly, to the COVID-19 pandemic; and
- One or more individuals within the household can demonstrate a risk of experiencing homelessness or housing instability.
To learn more about the program and various income and eligibility guidelines, including for property owners, please visit longbeach.gov/erap.
This is one of the many focused efforts we are making as a city to help our people and our community build back and thrive as we come out of this pandemic.
Mayor Robert Garcia
Latest on The Californer
- PEAK Technical Services Selects ELEVATE to Manage Portfolio of Mid-Market MSP Customers
- Revolution Entertainment Services Announces New Production Budgeting Platform, TrueBudget
- The Tokelor | Sponsors Announced
- Puppet Up! - Uncensored Returns! The Jim Henson Company's charlie Chaplin Soundstage is Open for four special Performances of The Acclaimed Henson Alternative live Show
- Syxsense Extends Enterprise Integration with Secure API
- San Francisco Department of Public Health and San Francisco Giants Join Together to Encourage All Eligible Residents to Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19
- AHF: Six Reasons Why WHO Chief Should Go
- Steven E. Otto Joins Crosbie Gliner Schiffman Southard & Swanson LLP (CGS3) as Partner
- HUP.LIFE & Etho Protocol Join Forces To Deliver First Decentralized NFT Solution
- Clean Vision's Subsidiary Clean-Seas Signs Binding MOU with Plastic Waste-to-Energy Technology Group Global Green Int'l Investments
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- El Dorado County ESA Chooses IQ Mobile Software for Faster Emergency Response
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- Hims & Hers Expands Hair Growth Offerings with Launch of Minoxidil 5% Foam
- Gamma Zeta Boulé Foundation Raises $190,000, Awards $83,000 in Scholarships to Eight Graduating Senior L.A.M.P. Mentor Program Mentees and Recognizes Three L.A.M.P. Mentees Selected as Boulé Scholars
- AdsWizz New Audio Attribution Solution Delivers Positive Results for Advertisers
- Cloud Gaming Market Size To Expand At 48.2% CAGR By 2027, Owing To Rising Investments In 5G Technology & Admittance To Several Games On Cloud At Reasonable Prices | Million Insights
- Infogain Recognized as 2nd Fastest Growing Company in Everest Group Engineering Services Top 50™ 2021