- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- California: State Reaffirms Right to Contraceptive Care
- Multi-Platinum Songwriter Harold Payne Releases New Inspirational Anthem
Mayor Rex Richardson stated that "great effort has been made to resecure our systems" and that "the restoration of our City network has been crafted meticulously and sequentially to ensure that all systems are functioning properly and will be safeguarded against any potential vulnerabilities as we resume normal operations."
Most website content is now publicly accessible on the City's main website, with the majority of online services becoming available over the next several hours and into the coming days. However, some enterprise functions remain offline including Utility bill payment processing and most digital amenities offered by the Long Beach Public Library. As a reminder, Utility billing late fees and shutoffs for non-payment have been suspended.
More on The Californer
- TERRASHADE® Receives Patent Approval for Innovative Portable Shade Structure
- California: Governor Newsom Honors Three Law Enforcement Officers With Medal of Valor
- Veracyte's Decipher Prostate Test Receives Highest Evidence-Level Rating Among Molecular Tests in Updated Prostate Cancer NCCN Guidelines
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
- Viking Therapeutics Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
In order to ensure continuance of City services during this time, TID partnered with City departments to identify interim solutions. Regular information and updates were provided to the community, customers, partners and media by phone, email and via social media to keep everyone informed on interim operational changes.
The investigation into the network security incident remains ongoing and it could take several weeks or months to conclude. Due to its nature, most information relating to it must remain confidential. The City will continue to provide regular updates as appropriate via www.longbeach.gov or by calling 562-570-INFO (4636). People may also follow the City's social pages on Facebook, X and Instagram with #LBAlert for updates.
Latest on The Californer
- Jason Markk attains B Corp Certification
- Marysville Chinese Community Hosts 144th Bok Kai Weekend Celebration in Marysville, CA March 8-10
- Pulliam For President Campaign Files Lawsuit Against California Secretary Of State
- HighStream Fiber Continues to Grow and Satisfy Customers with netElastic CGNAT
- With a 2-Year Revenue Growth of 1535%, Ironside HR is No. 8 on Inc. Regionals 2024 Southwest List
- Location3 Honored with 2024 Inc. Regionals Award
- Safecamp Audio Launches Innerviews, New Foster Care Podcast
- Veryon brings AI-powered solutions to PBEXPO in Miami
- New horizons for Virtual Pets Fans
- EARN ALLIANCE INTRODUCES FIRST-IN-MARKET WEB3 GAMING DISCOVERY PLATFORM THAT REWARDS GAMERS, AND PROVIDES "ENGAGEMENT AS A SERVICE" SOLUTION FOR DEVELOPERS
- Exciting News: "Long Live the Baron" Soars into Top 200 on Amazon Bookstore
- Evolus to Participate in Upcoming Leerink Partners and Barclays Investor Conferences
- Discover the Jowl Lift: a non-invasive facial procedure created by Dr. Paulo Martin
- Socket Mobile Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Results Release Date and Conference Call
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- MashUp presents 8th Annual International Women's Day Dance Festival
- Rocky Michaels releases his latest official music video, 'Seasons'
- City Encourages Long Beach Residents Enrolled in the U.S. Affordable Connectivity Program to Review Internet Bill as Program Funding Nears Completion
- Yours Humanly to Hold 7th Annual Gift of Schooling Gala, March 9, Blackhawk Museum
- Cal Lutheran Professor Named Inaugural Faculty Fellow