- Captivating New Cover Song – "Hallelujah" written by L Cohen, adapted/arranged by C. Scholz
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- The Roulettes joins forces with British Record label Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
On weekdays from 9 a.m. to noon, the MAC will be located at MacArthur Park (1321 E. Anaheim St.) near the basketball courts on Mondays, Orizaba Park (1435 Orizaba Ave.) parking spots located along Orizaba Avenue on Tuesdays, and in the area of Billie Jean King Main Library (200 W. Broadway) and Lincoln Park, parked on Ocean Boulevard on Wednesdays. On Thursdays, the MAC will be located at Drake/Chavez Soccer Fields (903-999 Fairbanks Ave.) facing Los Angeles River near the parking lot located on De Forest Avenue just south of the soccer fields and Houghton Park (6301 Myrtle Ave.), Atlantic Avenue side of the park. On Fridays, it will be located at Alamitos Beach Parking Lot near the south end of the parking lot at Shoreline Drive and Beach Access Road and Bixby Park (130 Cherry Ave.), parked near the corner of Cherry Avenue and East 1st Street.
More on The Californer
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU
- California: Governor Newsom & the Reproductive Freedom Alliance Urge Federal Government to Require Health Plan Coverage for All Contraception
- California: Over 40 Acres of Ancestral Land Returned to Native American Tribe
- GPT is Edging out BERT according to Developers
- InventHelp Inventors Develop New Murder/Mystery Board Game (OCC-1677)
From 1:30 to 4 p.m., Mondays it will be located at Traffic Circle in the area of Ximeno Avenue and East Atherton Street parked on Ximeno Avenue as well as in the area of Billie Jean King Main Library (200 W. Broadway) and Lincoln Park parked on Ocean Boulevard; Tuesdays it will be located at Houghton Park (6301 Myrtle Ave.), Atlantic Avenue side of the park and Granada Beach Parking Lot (5100 E. Ocean Blvd.) parked near Roycroft Avenue and Ocean Boulevard; Wednesdays it will be located at 6th Street and Long Beach Boulevard on 6th Street between Long Beach Boulevard and Elm Avenue as well as Heartwell Park (5801 Parkcrest St.), parked in the parking lot of East Carson Street between Woodruff Avenue and North Bellflower Boulevard.
For more information regarding efforts to reduce homelessness in Long Beach people may visit longbeach.gov/homelessness or follow @lbhealthdept or @longbeachcity social media accounts with hashtag #EveryoneHomeLB for updates. Media inquiries may be directed to City of Long Beach Joint Information Center at 562-570-NEWS or JIC@longbeach.gov for further information regarding this matter.
Latest on The Californer
- Medicare Insurance Association Renews E&O Offering For All Agents
- LeanTaaS Announces Landmark Achievement, Now Serves Over 1,000 Hospitals and Centers Across the U.S. as Demand for AI-Powered Hospital Operations Management Solutions Increases
- Nontraditional choral work wins Grawemeyer music prize
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- Iowa Voice Actor Twice Nominated in Upcoming 10th Voice Arts Awards
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- kWh Analytics appoints Isaac McLean Chief Underwriting Officer
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- Persistent Named as the 'Most Promising Company' of the Year at CNBC-TV18's India Business Leader Awards USA - English USA - English
- 'Dark Loops' by Contemporary Artist Margaret Noble
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- NorCalBodz (NCB) Photography Has Opportunities for Male Physique and Male Bodybuilder Models
- Introducing the Aran Lift Top Coffee Table: Where Style Meets Functionality
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- SMR INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that NuScale Power Corporation Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Case
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- EXFY INVESTOR DEADLINE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that Expensify, Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action Lawsuit
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Opens For Business With Several TVS Records CD Offers
- QFN TV Partners With Negritube Media Enterprises On The "QFN TV Original Cinema Initiative"