- Cervo Media Group Inc and Joe and Marva Brown Sign Co-Management Deal with World Jiu Jitsu Champion Jacob "The Bull" - 576
- THINKWARE Announces President's Day Dash Cam Deals
- Spectator Health Adds Surescripts Certification to its Senior Health Technology Platform
CEO and Co-Founder Ashley Thompson said, "For years, our community has shown us how much they enjoy customizing MUSH with their own toppings to layer in extra flavor, texture and nutrients. Our new Original flavor is a response to that – we created the perfect base flavor for consumers to play with."
MUSH's whole rolled oats are soaked in almond and coconut milk and blended with dates for a touch of sweetness, providing a deliciously satiating breakfast for consumers at home or on-the-go. The overnight oats are available in single-serve cups (5 oz.) and a multi-serve tub (18 oz.), both priced at $2.49 and $5.99 respectively.
More on The Californer
- Long Beach: Health Department Launches Substance Use Harm Reduction Program
- Pop-Up Talent's Milestone: 500th Client Adopts In-House Recruiter Model
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- Mission Cloud Achieves the AWS Small and Medium Business Competency
- SALUTE TO SERVICE ADVANCES ASIAN VETERANS
The company exists to eliminate the friction between people and healthy food choices by creating delicious, nutrient-dense food that is accessible from both a price and distribution point. MUSH products can be found on the shelves of over 13,000 stores nationwide including Whole Foods Market, Wegman's, Publix as well as several other retailers nationwide.
In addition to the Original flavor launch, MUSH has also released two limited edition seasonal releases - Peanut Butter Chocolate and Peach - which offer fresh takes on classic flavors paired with real chunks of chocolate or fresh peaches respectively.
MUSH has earned a cult-like following of wellness-conscious consumers, fitness enthusiasts, and breakfast lovers who prioritize quality nutrition, convenience, and the brand's people-first approach since its early days when small batches were sold at local farmers markets in San Diego. With today's launch bringing their portfolio to 10 everyday flavors with limited edition seasonal releases, MUSH continues to expand and innovate while giving consumers the freedom to customize their oats to their liking.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- TRONUS: First Female Athlete-Owned Sneaker Company Backs USA Flag Football, Sponsors Star Athletes, and Redefines Recovery Footwear
- Demystifying California's Governmental Process
- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- What Gen X Doesn't Know About Their Insurance Policies
- MSM Advisors CPAs and Small Business Advisors is a 2023 Best of Gwinnett Winner
- What Boomers Need To Know About Their Insurance
- Famer App: Transforming Youth Sports with 89% of Parents Reporting Skill Improvement
- Teledyne FLIR to Supply Canadian Government More Than 800 Drones Worth CAD$95 Million for Ukraine
- Pasternack Unveils Standard Gain Horn Antenna Radome Covers
- Natalie Jean Releases New Country Rock Song "The What For" Written by Natalie Jean and Nicki Kris
- AI Writing Team Launches Innovative Multi-AI Content Creation Platform
- Multiple-Award-Winning Documentary 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Premieres This Week on the FOX SOUL TV Streaming Network
- Skyline Design Debuts Innovative Horizon Pergola Dining Collection at High Point Market's New Interhall IH304 Showroom
- Alta Vista Technology Announces Merger with Digitek Solutions
- From Our Family to Yours: Little Bubs Introduces a Trusted Diaper Rash Cream for Your Little Ones
- Miro Introduces Enterprise Guard™ to Protect Sensitive and Confidential Content, and Support Essential Compliance and Security USA - English USA - Deutsch APAC - English USA - English
- Sansu Ramsey receives International Women's Day Honors for 2024
- ChargePoint Collaborates with Product Development and Manufacturing Leaders AcBel and Kinpo, Improving Cost Structure and Time to Market
- The Sukuta Foundation, Inc.: FREE Virtual Laser Career Expo, April 26, 2024, 11:00am
- Kitman Labs and Fulham FC Expand Data & Analytics Accord